Closed Thread
Page 58 of 129 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Trio that is adorable! I hope this works with ds, though he may be the same and want real ones. He loves cooking! He has a slight obsession with vaccum cleaners. I got a dust buster a while back, he carried it in his lap the whole drive (1.5 hrs) home saying "vaccuminnnggggg!" I have him a go the other day and he used it till the battery was dead flat! He moved all his toys to get underneath them, put them back, done the skirting boards, edges etc. I showed mum and she thinks it's almost obscene the enjoyment he gets . I got him a play skool vaccum, but it isn't as good as the "buster buster"

My ds trys everything disney, always has, eats most things isn't keen on stir fry with sauce (eats it out without, just veg and meat and plain noodles or rice) and isn't keen on seafood like prawns, but loves his fish. Loves vegies. BroccolI and corn on the cob and carrots are his favorites.

Mumma, you could o shortly! fx!
    He sounds so cute Shadow! They're funny with what they get stuck into. Dd loves using the dustpan and brush, even for the tiniest crumb! I just wish she was into eating as much as your ds...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma K View Post
    Jessy how long are you in Melbourne for? Make sure to check out the Vic Markets!!

Number 8 in crown have amazing food but they are a bit pricey.
    Thanks Mummak Just Friday to Monday. Will try and get to the Vic Markets, but I have been once before, so not too worried if I do or don't. I saw some other markets online too, north of the city...? Also, does anyone know if the Fed Square art space is worth a look? Thanks for the dumpling recommendation Disney, I LOVE dumplings!! Really looking forward to it

One more sleep Disney!! I hope you get that bfp in the morning, but if not, chin up and you might get it the next :thumbup:

Thanks
    Reviews
    JessyJ - Hope you enjoy your stay in Melbourne. You are lucky you will miss this terrible heat wave.

Shawdow - your ds is sooo cute! "buster buster" you are lucky to have such a great little helper. DD hates anything and everything to do with cleaning, UNLESS it has water. She can play with water all day if you let her..Welcome to the 2ww! and for you.

wobblermummy - Honeymoon baby sounds exciting. Good luck and for you. Your wedding and honeymoon plans sound so wonderful.

Disney - I am still giggling over your fork incident. Are you going to test today? Good luck and keep us posted!! This is my first cycle of really trying(Didn't have a period at all for 2 months last cycle). I lost one bubba back in 2010, which would have been our #2 but just wasn't meant to be.

Cantwait - so happy to hear that you had a great time with your dad. Video sounds like a really good plan. I might have to steal that idea though.. lol. My mom is such a good cook and I am..well...I could be better

afm - afm - No period, so I am "late" but then again my period can do weird things so you never know. I had very dry cm last 2 days and noticed some brown discharge (TMI)..so little I think I might have imagined it..about the size of this dot. I will test again on Friday or Saturday if AF doesn't show her face - I will be about 18 -19 dpo.

Good luck to everyone!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to momtobe2009 For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (14-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks momtobe 1 month till wedding today, so would be nice to be PG in next 2 months at least, or trying very hard lol. Cannot wait to relax and enjoy my time off from work, have a whole 14 shifts left now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow - OMG your DS sounds so amazingly cute!! Buster Buster LOL everytime i read that post it makes me smile!

Wobbler - oh the next 4 weeks will go so fast!! I hope your TTC journey is quick!

Jessy - if you love dumplings (i am also a dumpling addict!) you will love HuTong, the wontons in spicy sauce are to die for and they make the second best xiao long bao I have ever had, the best come from Din Tai Fung (World Square), here in Sydney! Also you asked about Fed Square, yes the galleries are worth looking at they are fantatsic if you are into art and design! Oh Melbourne Museum is world class as well, its been recently rebuilt and its... WOW!

Cantwait and LilNightmare
    - Your first scans are in the next or two arent they? Cantwait how is your dad going?

MrsLA - Your testing again soon arent you? How have you been, life still keeping you busy?

afm - I forgot to test this morning!!! I got up still half a sleep went the to toilet, dragged myself into the shower then realised it was the first day of testing for fun (serious testing begins Friday)!! Im going to set a reminder with my morning alarm for tomorrow! I feel strangely normal so im not sure whats going on, I have a feeling im not utd because i dont feel any different to how i would normally feel... hmmm.... who else is testing soon??? Oh I did have another incredibly vivid dream about hiding giant wheels of cheese on an empty block of land near my mums house. I was hiding them because I didnt want anyone else to get my giant (when i say giant i mean they are about 6 feet across, so yep huge!!) wheels of cheese RANDOM!!!!!!!!! That dream was much less traumatic dream than the previous night where I was chased by big fireballs (Hunger Games style - but i wasnt Katniss, I was me!).

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (14-03-2013),JessyJ  (13-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Trio - your little boy sounds soo cute!! Because he's so into cooking does that mean he's not a fussy eater?
    He is the worst eater, willing to try everything but will then only have a couple of mouthfuls, But he does love friut. he ate 3 plums in row the other day, they were on the kitchen table and when ever he walked past he asked for one. Grapes and watermelon are the other favs.

Shadow he hates vacuming! He cries and hugs my legs whenever i get it out. Lucky we have lino and can sweep, the rest has to wait till the weekend when DH takes him outside. Your little man sounds very helpful, doing real vaccuming! Xav is helpful in that he always points out when he has made a mess. Usually a mouthful of food that has been spat out!

jessy, My DS loves water too, we have a rainwater tank that he plays with when it is hot. Pots and pans get filled up and tiped out on the herb garden, so I guess that is helpful!

Disney, so excited for tomorrow for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Shadow - OMG your DS sounds so amazingly cute!! Buster Buster LOL everytime i read that post it makes me smile!

Wobbler - oh the next 4 weeks will go so fast!! I hope your TTC journey is quick!

Jessy - if you love dumplings (i am also a dumpling addict!) you will love HuTong, the wontons in spicy sauce are to die for and they make the second best xiao long bao I have ever had, the best come from Din Tai Fung (World Square), here in Sydney! Also you asked about Fed Square, yes the galleries are worth looking at they are fantatsic if you are into art and design! Oh Melbourne Museum is world class as well, its been recently rebuilt and its... WOW!

Cantwait and LilNightmare
    - Your first scans are in the next or two arent they? Cantwait how is your dad going?

MrsLA - Your testing again soon arent you? How have you been, life still keeping you busy?

afm - I forgot to test this morning!!! I got up still half a sleep went the to toilet, dragged myself into the shower then realised it was the first day of testing for fun (serious testing begins Friday)!! Im going to set a reminder with my morning alarm for tomorrow! I feel strangely normal so im not sure whats going on, I have a feeling im not utd because i dont feel any different to how i would normally feel... hmmm.... who else is testing soon??? Oh I did have another incredibly vivid dream about hiding giant wheels of cheese on an empty block of land near my mums house. I was hiding them because I didnt want anyone else to get my giant (when i say giant i mean they are about 6 feet across, so yep huge!!) wheels of cheese RANDOM!!!!!!!!! That dream was much less traumatic dream than the previous night where I was chased by big fireballs (Hunger Games style - but i wasnt Katniss, I was me!).
    My scan is 2 weeks from today. On the 27th. I can't wait to see the little monster. I still think I'm not preg at this point lol. You can never be too sure Disney coz I felt no different then and feel the exact same now... Just a bit rounder in the front lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

Disney  (13-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    My scan is 2 weeks from today. On the 27th. I can't wait to see the little monster. I still think I'm not preg at this point lol. You can never be too sure Disney coz I felt no different then and feel the exact same now... Just a bit rounder in the front lol
    It feels like forever doesn't it! The TWW is just the beginning of the preggo waiting game

Mine is booked for the 28th which is my husbands birthday so two weeks one day! I was freaking out today because my symptoms seemed to vanish but I have been told it can happen as the HCG hormone levels out. everything is ok in there

Disney, dad is doing ok considering, they have him on some pretty good drugs so that helps him feel better than before. I'm going to visit again today or tomorrow. We are so busy with work at the moment it's so hard to find time to do everything especially during the week its hectic!

Goodluck tomorrow fun testing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Have fun with your scans girls, how exciting, hopefully will get to do that in the next few months myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck at your scan lil nightmare, Disney fx you get a faint bfp! I'm still 10 days away from testing!! I don't feel like I've gotten utd, lol yes its still too early! I'm all set for a bfn when it's time to test! Although I'm still hopeful I have gotten utd as I dtd when I o'd