Closed Thread
Page 57 of 129 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jessy how long are you in Melbourne for? Make sure to check out the Vic Markets!!

Number 8 in crown have amazing food but they are a bit pricey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post

Sorry to hear funchu. Do you o again in April or later this month?
    I should o some time between 29 March and 2 April.

lol... imagining you getting up for forks cracked me up. You might need to get a plastic fork or chopsticks They sound like preggo symptoms to me, especially the metallic tasting fork thing. fx for a BFP & a super-glue bub!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Disney  (12-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    We got ds' his own little wooden kitchen and accessories, hopefully he will leave mine alone! He us always grabbing a pot, lid, spoon/ladel....and a potato. He refused his bath the other night... "I busy. I cooking. Mummy? K*** busy!" We also have some duplo
    This is DS exactly! He has to carry an egg flip everywhere, and tongs sometimes too, when I'm cooking dinner he is at my feet either pulling all the pots and pans out of the cupboard to cook all his schleich animals in, or asking to look at what I am doing! Loves cooking! We were thinking of a kitchen too, but I don't think he'd play with it. He'd want the real stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I lose track of all the threads, so must have forgotten to update this one! Unfortunately AF arrived yesterday. I was doubled over in agony this morning & balling my eyes out with the pain & disappointment. Thankfully I only had a half day of work (although I was supposed to be studying this morning!) & the Nurofen did the trick. On to April.
    so sorry to hear this, for next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So AF is extremely light today, getting some left lower back pain with some ovary twinges but sharp pain when I cough.

Thinking I might O soon? CD12 currently

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma K View Post
    So AF is extremely light today, getting some left lower back pain with some ovary twinges but sharp pain when I cough.

Thinking I might O soon? CD12 currently
    Fx you do mumma, and you get your sticky bfp,I think I o'd cd10 currently cd15 I think!! I'm hoping I baby danced at the right time and the little swimmers caught my egg and has found a lovely place to settle for the next fx 9 months!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I should o some time between 29 March and 2 April.

lol... imagining you getting up for forks cracked me up. You might need to get a plastic fork or chopsticks They sound like preggo symptoms to me, especially the metallic tasting fork thing. fx for a BFP & a super-glue bub!
    I thought either my dishwasher had ruined my cutlery or I was having a stroke! The look on dh face when I asked him to lick each of my forks was priceless.. I think he thought I was having a stroke too!!

Trio - your little boy sounds soo cute!! Because he's so into cooking does that mean he's not a fussy eater?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (12-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trio that is adorable! I hope this works with ds, though he may be the same and want real ones. He loves cooking! He has a slight obsession with vaccum cleaners. I got a dust buster a while back, he carried it in his lap the whole drive (1.5 hrs) home saying "vaccuminnnggggg!" I have him a go the other day and he used it till the battery was dead flat! He moved all his toys to get underneath them, put them back, done the skirting boards, edges etc. I showed mum and she thinks it's almost obscene the enjoyment he gets . I got him a play skool vaccum, but it isn't as good as the "buster buster"

My ds trys everything disney, always has, eats most things isn't keen on stir fry with sauce (eats it out without, just veg and meat and plain noodles or rice) and isn't keen on seafood like prawns, but loves his fish. Loves vegies. BroccolI and corn on the cob and carrots are his favorites.

Mumma, you could o shortly! fx!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (12-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    and prayers for those still waiting for results this month I have no idea when I will O next after this last few months of tracking I am everywhere, before last month was day 12-14 last month day 10 this month day 20 who knows where next month will be. May be chance to try for pre HOneymoon baby or end of Honeymoon baby, either way will be getting AF on the cruise, what a bummer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol... buster buster... too cute!