Closed Thread
Page 56 of 129 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    sorry to hear Mumma K, I really have no idea why my AF last only 5 days now used to be anywhere from 1-2 weeks before I went on the pill at 19 and stayed that way until I got my first implant in. Used to drive me bonkers so continuously exhausted and I didn't have any lil kids to aid in that.

Disney
    To start with since our cruise doesn't leave for a week after the wedding we are headed up to the hunter valley for 2 nights for wine and cheese and relaxing then We will be going to Auckland for 2 nights first in an awesome motel that has the rose petals on the bed and in the spa along with a bottle of champagne and a bottle of wine and some kind of nibbles for the first night. Then 10 nights on the cruise then another 2 nights in Auckland then back home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mumma k - oh that's great to hear they had a wonderful birthday! Not so great to hear af is still hanging around!!

Wobbler - your honeymoon sounds wonderful. Where does the cruise go?
    Last edited by Disney; 11-03-2013 at 19:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Port Villa, Mystery Island, Champagne Bay and one other Island I didn't go to last time. So 4 early mornings and many more that are sleep in days where you relax at sea and just play in the pool or bar or relax in your own room. We have a suite with a balcony so can just stare out at sea, cannot wait to relax together. Last holiday was a topdeck tour which although was fun, I had 3 recent big injuries so was in a lot of pain, had gained a stack of weight and it was a very fast paced 6 weeks of Europe so this will be lovely just us 2 and as quiet or busy as we want. I'm thinking quiet and low key is the way to go for a honeymoon though lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wobbler looks like you had fun at your hens night! Your honeymoon sounds amazing

Funchu I'm sorry to hear af came and it was painful.

Mumma, glad to hear your boys had a great party. Sorry to hear about af.

Yay disney! I have my fx for you it sounds promising! How many dpo will that be? When is af due?
    We got ds' his own little wooden kitchen and accessories, hopefully he will leave mine alone! He us always grabbing a pot, lid, spoon/ladel....and a potato. He refused his bath the other night... "I busy. I cooking. Mummy? K*** busy!" We also have some duplo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (12-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wobbler - oh your honeymoon sounds so great. Relaxing is most certainly the way to go for your honeymoon! Mine was far from that (minus 2 days where we did relax but i think that was because we passed out from exhaustion LOL) and I was freakin exhausted! I tell anyone who listens to relax on their honeymoon! Enjoy each other!!

Shadow - I'm either 6 or 7dpo .. I just had the thought... Do you start counting dpo starting the day you ovulate or the day after? But thinking now its days past ovulation so I'm guessing you start counting the day after ovulation right? Therefore I'm 6dpo.. HA HA I just realised you asked how many dpo will I be when I start testing LOL!! I'll be 8dpo on Wednesday which is when I plan on start testing af is due on the 17th so on Sunday. Oh a kitchen and accessories is th best present!! It's cute he's your little shadow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney, I asked that question last cycle! I also answered out myself like you so today is my o day. My of pains went away this morning but are back worse atm, on the other side. Fx for you.
    I will post a photo friday when he gets it. the accessories are seperately wrapped.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Disney  (12-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'm wondering if I can join you ladies?? I'm ttc #2 for the 2nd time :-/ bub is 11.5 months old and I think she needs a sibling close in age,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies and hi to all the newbies!

I know I said this last time Disney, but I reckon you're utd! I had hot flushes and would run hot, particularly at night with dd. I really hope so for you anyway! Metalic taste could definately be an indicator too. Fingers and toes!!! And fingers crossed for you too blotched!!

Sorry af turned up Funchu so disapointing when it does but worse when it's really painful I had a really painful af after our first rough try at ttc and I wonder if it wasn't a very early mc. Not saying yours is but it only occured to me much later and I feel like it makes sense, don't usually have that much pain with af. I hope she sods off quickly and painlessly now xx

Off to Melbourne for the F1 on Friday - any of you down there have any fav places to eat/drink/shop??! Don't want to spend the whole time at the track! We're staying just near Chapel St. Thanks in advance!

Well, my dh is lying next to me in bed waiting for me to get off the phone so he can get to sleep...better go! J
    Last edited by JessyJ; 12-03-2013 at 06:33.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (11-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chloesmum, welcome to our thread!

Jessy - have a brilliant time in Melbourne, geez I love Melbourne. If you want some amazing dumplings head to HuTong 14-16 market lane in china town. They are some of the best dumplings I've had!! I so hope I'm up the duff! I only have one more sleep before I start testing for fun!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

BabyLove79  (12-03-2013),JessyJ  (12-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx Disney!!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app