Closed Thread
Page 55 of 129 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cantwait it sounds like you had a super lovely day with your dad! :-)

Channy, how was Future?!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I lose track of all the threads, so must have forgotten to update this one! Unfortunately AF arrived yesterday. I was doubled over in agony this morning & balling my eyes out with the pain & disappointment. Thankfully I only had a half day of work (although I was supposed to be studying this morning!) & the Nurofen did the trick. On to April.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I lose track of all the threads, so must have forgotten to update this one! Unfortunately AF arrived yesterday. I was doubled over in agony this morning & balling my eyes out with the pain & disappointment. Thankfully I only had a half day of work (although I was supposed to be studying this morning!) & the Nurofen did the trick. On to April.
    Good luck for april Funchu!

I tested today - bfn but its only 11dpo so fx i have some luck in the next few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    fx for a BFP for you soon (stay away AF!!!)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (11-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney we have a formal sit down 3 course sit down meal at a restaurant in Newcastle that overlooks Newcastle Beach so everyone will be looking at the water if not at us lol. Colours are a little varied, the bridesmaids and ties are a teal colour, bouquets are all very multicoloured I have gerberas and blue Singapore Orchids so my lolly buffet that I am setting up is also multicoloured No one set colour for that. I love bright colours and Bling so there is a bit of both lol, the bridesmaids have lots of bling on their dresses, shoes and bags I have bought them as will I in hair, dress and shoes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just as well as told DF can get rid of BC in next few weeks anyway cause he decided this morning couldn't be bothered lol, said it would suck if we got PG first go whilst not meaning to TTC wouldn't it lol, I said not for you wouldn't stop you drinking on the honeymoon and wedding. Wrong day of the month thankfully, would be a miracle to get PG and wouldn't upset us but since I O a few days a go its not happening lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    He is abit scared. Which is good because I don't want him trying to pick up a snake in the back yard. Our neighbours across the road had a brown snake just last week. We never hold her in front of him and always tell him snakes are just for looking, not touching. Not sure what to do about her. If we should give her away or what. So have been mucking about with pink pad and a due date calculator, and I ovulate on the 20th june, and we are going to catch this egg!
    I think telling ds look but don't touch is a good idea! Also tell him that penny is a special snake and all other snakes are bad and if you see one outside you must tell mummy straight away. That's so sad about the little girl dying from the snake bite! 20th of June isn't that far away, that's super exciting!! Your Dh will come around...

Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Well i think we done all we can. We BD once each on 5,4,3,2 days before O, and while i was having O pains, missed the day before as i was just TOO tired... So now its up to the swimmers that DF sung too to do their job I tried putting some of DS's birthday present together last night...
    Disney? You are testing this week too yeah? Wednesday?? From memory?? FX For you!! Any symptoms?
    Fingers crossed shadow that you caught the egg!!! Welcome to the tww!! What have you got for ds that so hard to out together? Hmm I'm going to start testing on Wednesday (your memory serves you well) just because I can LOL . Hmm symptoms, yes they started 2 days ago. I am always hot! Especially in bed when I'm sleeping I'm like 50 bajillion degrees and its hard for me to sleep. Yesterday I was making salad and actually gaged when I pulled the rocket lettuce out of the bag (who knows why??) and then when I ate my dinner the fork had this overwhelming metallic taste (it was feral) so I got a new fork, same thing, I went through 4 forks before dh asked what I was doing and he said they didn't have a taste (I made him lick the forks) so I ate my dinner with my fingers! Hmm my boobs have been a little sore, yesterday they were so hot to touch and today I had a few twangs in my uterus and soooo much cm!! Who would like to take some guesses as to those crazy symptoms!

Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    Today we didn't end up going to Ballarat, dad had a bad night last night with the nurse having to come at 1:30am, he also has swelling in his feet so didn't feel up to such a long drive. I decided we should make the most of the day anyway and we ended up hanging out at their house and had dad's hamburgers for lunch which were sooooooooo good. I took my video camera and dad did a hamburger tutorial for me, he cooked the first batch and was stuffed so I cooked the rest! Go me haha. Having video is priceless so I am really glad I got that today. We then chilled out for a few hours outside, it was one of the best days of my life Loved it!!!
    oh that sounds like such a brilliant day!! The hamburger tutorial was a genius idea!! What kind of video camera do you have? I keep telling dh we should get one but he thinks they are lame but I think that will change once we have kids? I hope your dad is feeling a little better today.

Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Sorry to hear funchu. Do you o again in April or later this month?

Thanks
    Reviews
    will try these a few from my hens, I am obviously in the very white and sparkly ensemble.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (11-03-2013),momtobe2009  (13-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Disney we have a formal sit down 3 course sit down meal at a restaurant in Newcastle that overlooks Newcastle Beach so everyone will be looking at the water if not at us lol. Colours are a little varied, the bridesmaids and ties are a teal colour, bouquets are all very multicoloured I have gerberas and blue Singapore Orchids so my lolly buffet that I am setting up is also multicoloured No one set colour for that. I love bright colours and Bling so there is a bit of both lol, the bridesmaids have lots of bling on their dresses, shoes and bags I have bought them as will I in hair, dress and shoes.
    oh sounds like its going to be beautiful!! How exciting!! I love weddings!! Can't wait to see pics! Where are you going for your honeymoon.. Oh I'd love to get married again it was awesome fun!! Oh love your hens pictures too!! Looks like you had a blast!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had the boys 5th birthday party yesterday they had so much fun but I was exhausted.

AF is still around CD11

Don't know why this keeps happening