Closed Thread
Page 54 of 129 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    It was an awesome night, we just had dinner at the Crown Plaza in Newcastle. Boys had their weekend in Feb down in Sydney I believe they did a lot of drinking over 2 and a bit days,he said noone was even willing to pay for a stripper for him awww I had 2 lol was only expecting the 1. So much better then what I will see tomorrow at work. Had kept it all quiet and we went to see my nan this afternoon and she told him I'd seen male strippers shock horror nan was meant to keep that secret and not laugh about it lol
    bah ha ha ha your nan spilled the beans!! That's friggin hilarious!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone I got a bfp on Friday levels were at 32. I go for another blood test Tommoz but I have been getting brown blood on toilet paper n panty liner seems to be getting more over the past day. I have seemed to lost my sore boobs too. I did Ivf n still on pessaries. Has anyone had this and still had a successful pregnancy. I'm worried about a miscarry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2013isouryear View Post
    Hi everyone I got a bfp on Friday levels were at 32. I go for another blood test Tommoz but I have been getting brown blood on toilet paper n panty liner seems to be getting more over the past day. I have seemed to lost my sore boobs too. I did Ivf n still on pessaries. Has anyone had this and still had a successful pregnancy. I'm worried about a miscarry.
    Can't offer advice sorry but and good luck hope alls well

Disney it was so funny she wasn't meant to my MIL kept trying to spill the beans the other week. As long as it doesn't come up next week at Brother in laws 30th next week lol that I got to cosy up with 2 hot very trim naked guys with hot bodies lol might not go down well lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

2013isouryear  (10-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just checking back in to say day 2 of week one running complete. I seriously think that if it wasn't for you guys checking in on me I wouldn't have gone out today!

Thank you all!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I spoke too soon the other day about ovulation and my lack of pain. Its back! So uncomfortable!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Just wondering if I can join you ladies?

About us:

Me 26, Him 35, DD almost 4. We are ttc our second one, and finding it very stressful. I POAS and got a BFN today DPO 13 with very light pink spotting on dpo12. Maybe I am out this month?

2013isouryear - sorry no advice, but you will be in my prayers and hope everything goes well.

Disney - I have been having crazy dreams as well (some good, some..well.. questionable ). Yesterday I dreamt that I had another baby girl, wouldn't that be nice?

Hoping to get to know everyone soon and baby dust to us all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wobbler - I'm still giggling about that!! That's really exciting your wedding is just around the corner! Share some details about your wedding, love a good wedding, what's your colour scheme, what type of reception, cocktail, formal sit down, Buffett style?

Munchkin - that's brilliant news you battled through the heat and did your runs!!! Its going to be 36 or something insane in Melbourne today !! I can't believe the southern states are still battling through the heat in autumn!

Shadow - oh sorry to hear that, I know exactly what your going through... On the upside yay your o'ing!!

mom - welcome to our thread!! Pregnancy dreams are my favourite and a little girl would be incredible ...*sigh*..hopefully one day soon! How long have you been ttc number 2?

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Disney;7130090]
    Trio - lol penny the python! That's a great name!! Oh I wish I had chickens! We bought my dad some for his farm but its not the same as having your own. Does ds like penny or is his scared?

He is abit scared. Which is good because I don't want him trying to pick up a snake in the back yard. Our neighbours across the road had a brown snake just last week. We never hold her in front of him and always tell him snakes are just for looking, not touching. Not sure what to do about her. If we should give her away or what. A little girl in our town was bitten by a brown snake a few years ago, she was playing in the bush across from her house where she had been told not to play by herself. So when she got bitten she thought she would get into trouble so didn't tell anyone. She died.

What is everyones thoughts on this? Should we keep her? What should we tell DS?

Shadow get bding! Fingers are crossed!

Welcome mum, I will be TTC our second soon. I am expecting to have a bit of trouble this time. I have my fingers crossed for you!

Well done Munchkin! I didn't run but went for a walk instead. So envious of you. you go girl!

So have been mucking about with pink pad and a due date calculator, and I ovulate on the 20th june, and we are going to catch this egg! Yay! I have marked it on the calander so dH can see that this is happening, he still won't commit and is now saying he never agreed to that time frame in the first place. But he will come around. I think he is excited about another, just not those horribly hard first months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well i think we done all we can. We BD once each on 5,4,3,2 days before O, and while i was having O pains, missed the day before as i was just TOO tired... So now its up to the swimmers that DF sung too to do their job

I tried putting some of DS's birthday present together last night...O.M.G! I got up to about step 15 of 27 or something, after 2.5hrs i gave up!! LOL Ill have another shot at it tomorrow or tonight. Theres no written instructions, just diagrams with numbers and letters for the parts everything is labeled well, but its not as easy as they make it sound!!

Our weekend was great, dinner at my besties Saturday, and she came here last night. Tonight we're having roast pork (Yes i am crazy, cooking a roast pork in 35 deg heat) but its what i felt like!!

Hope everyone else is doing well. Funchu - were you testing today?? How did you go??
    Disney? You are testing this week too yeah? Wednesday?? From memory?? FX For you!! Any symptoms??
    Is anyone else due to test?? Or starting to TTC??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Well i think we done all we can. We BD once each on 5,4,3,2 days before O, and while i was having O pains, missed the day before as i was just TOO tired... So now its up to the swimmers that DF sung too to do their job

I tried putting some of DS's birthday present together last night...O.M.G! I got up to about step 15 of 27 or something, after 2.5hrs i gave up!! LOL Ill have another shot at it tomorrow or tonight. Theres no written instructions, just diagrams with numbers and letters for the parts everything is labeled well, but its not as easy as they make it sound!!

Our weekend was great, dinner at my besties Saturday, and she came here last night. Tonight we're having roast pork (Yes i am crazy, cooking a roast pork in 35 deg heat) but its what i felt like!!

Hope everyone else is doing well. Funchu - were you testing today?? How did you go??
    Disney? You are testing this week too yeah? Wednesday?? From memory?? FX For you!! Any symptoms??
    Is anyone else due to test?? Or starting to TTC??
    Goodluck! I hope you caught the eggy

Today we didn't end up going to Ballarat, dad had a bad night last night with the nurse having to come at 1:30am, he also has swelling in his feet so didn't feel up to such a long drive. I decided we should make the most of the day anyway and we ended up hanging out at their house and had dad's hamburgers for lunch which were sooooooooo good. I took my video camera and dad did a hamburger tutorial for me, he cooked the first batch and was stuffed so I cooked the rest! Go me haha. Having video is priceless so I am really glad I got that today. We then chilled out for a few hours outside, it was one of the best days of my life Loved it!!!

Funchu, can't wait to see how you go testing over the next few days, so excitingggggggggg