Closed Thread
Page 49 of 129 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Thanks ladies. Day 1 down successfully

Disney I understand the jealousy feelings. I was so dark on pregnant ladies, or those with nb's after my mc...what had I done so bad for my baby to be taken away?! I found myself glaring at them inside...it was a very dark time. I was soooo upset that my niece announced she was utd accidently while I was still mc'ing a bub we were trying for. It wasnt fair!
    It took me until she was about 20 weeks to even talk to her, and even then it hurt, but I was utd with ds and 12wks...When she was 10 wks they visited, and they all knew about it, I couldn't look at her or talk but did get her a small gift and gave it to her with a hug, and burst into tears...it hurt so much but I felt I had to do it.... Our ds' are 6 weeks apart now, and it still hurts thinking about it (I have tears atm lol)
    But eventually I dealt with it, I think being utd myself helped.

Afm, 4 days till o. Tmi....Df asked me to tell him this month "so we can go like rabbits" lol

Btw, disney, have you spoken to him? Haha! HE held my legs up after to "help" which was fine...but omg it was counter productive when HE started singing and dancing! "swim swim swim, up to mummys egg" I laughed sooooooo hard!
    Oh Hun that story is so heartbreaking but it makes me feel a little more normal about having those horrible thoughts! I had a terrible dream about it last night as well.

Bah ha ha he held your legs up and sung that's freakin hilarious !!! Oh a man of my own heart!! I love it!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    That would have been too funny!

Happy birthday for yesterday Lil nightmare, The next one you will be spending all your time on someone else!

Well done munchkin on the run! I have lasped and haven't run all week. the rain has not helped.

AFM and this is going to be wat TMI, is EWcm sticky? like if it dries out in your knickers abit? According to pink pad I should be ovulating now, and this sticky stuff, like when you get a freebie with a magazine the stuff they use to stick theem together has appered. Dh has also banned me and my ovulating eggs from his bed. he is so not keen for another one. But he has 3 months to get used to the idea. This is so happening!
    Ewcm is just like the sticky magazine glue stuff is exactly right! I've always thought how you would describe it (other than eggwhite) and that's pretty good!! You'll be able to seduce him in a few months!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow - Oh my gosh..your DH is hilarious!!

Trio - I'm sure your DH will come around to the idea. I'm still trying to get use to the idea as well. Eeek! Have you had any freak outs yet? June is not far away at all. And when I first joined this thread it seemed SO far away.

Muchkin
    - You've done well! You are one step ahead of me. I think it's okay not to do it every day. I think the app aims for three times a week. I'll try and get started soon! You've inspired me. I'm hoping to take my dog with me. Hopefully he doesn't pull me over when we run!

What sort of dogs do you have? I have an Australian Shepherd. On that note, what furkids does everyone else here have? Here is my boy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is my gorgeous fur baby. He's name is zero. He's 2 and a half and is a staffy.
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1362621451.759208.jpg

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nomie hopefully I can stick to the 3 days a week then! The weather doesn't look like letting up anytime soon, so we'll see how I go with running in the heat... Otherwise I might try, and that's a very whiny trrrrrry get out in the mornings.

Our fur babies... Husky and shi tzu.. Ohhhh I can't upload pictures from my phone :-( [IMG][/IMG]

I wonder if this will work...?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    nawww all the furbabies are so cute!!

We have 2 dogs (Pomeranians) a little black one Shadow - He is only about 3kgs, and Coco - brown/white/black (absolutely gorgeous markings!) He is about 11kgs!! And 2 cats Merlin and Sox, and a Fish named Nemo

Thanks
    Reviews
    We also have two budgies, Salt and Pepper (newest editions) and a water Dragon, Charlie! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww your fur babies are gorgeous! This is my big boy Diesel, he is a Boxer - 1 and a half and very crazy but I love him to bits The white stuff on his mouth is ice cream cake - we had one for his 1st birthday haha!Diesel2.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    This is my gorgeous fur baby. He's name is zero. He's 2 and a half and is a staffy.
    Is he named after the dog in The Nightmare Before Christmas or the Smashing Pumpkins song? I love staffies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Is he named after the dog in The Nightmare Before Christmas or the Smashing Pumpkins song? I love staffies!
    Haha more so nightmare before Christmas but I do love smashing pumpkins too.

All these fur babies are gorgeous!