Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hug Munchkin that can't be easy at all. Lil Nightmare

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Dw Disney. They say good things come to those who wait. Your bfp is just around the corner.

Well today was my birthday and I can't believe this is the last one as a couple. Next time it will be 3. It's exciting yet scary at the same time. I'll be a real grown up lol
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I hope you had a brilliant day. Oh the last one as a couple ! What a huge deal that is. Did you do anything special ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney - I'm a graphic designer. I love where I work as it's only 5 mins from home out in the country which means I don't have to travel like the majority of people. The people I work with are great too. Waiting to hear back from fair work Australia about my pay.
    I hope your BFP is around the corner. I haven't got to the point of jealousy yet. Just impatience that I can't start trying yet! And getting more clucky. But I reckon once I start trying I would get jealous too!

Wobbler - Yeah I hate when people tell me I should wait for kids. "We should travel or enjoy the house to ourselves for a while". But DH and I both agree that the house will feel empty until we have a baby and our family is complete. Neither of us are the traveling type really. Having a baby sooner rather than later suits us just fine thank you. Although, if I didn't fall pregnant straight away, that would be fine as well. It means we could save a bit more. But at least we will still be trying whilst saving. You and I are in a similar boat with the wedding and house.

Shadow - You can do it! Just think of the outcome.

Munchkin - Yep I have the C25K app. Have you had any luck with it? I've still been walking and haven't started using it yet. Eeek. My main problem is gettting up early enough to allow time for exercise.

LilNightmare - Hope you had an amazing birthday!

Afm, I think AF might of finally arrived. A bit of spotting here and there. Nothing I would call 'normal'. But it's something.
    Last edited by Pumpkaboo; 06-03-2013 at 22:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    Munchkin - Yep I have the C25K app. Have you had any luck with it? I've still been walking and haven't started using it yet. Eeek. My main problem is gettting up early enough to allow time for exercise.
    Well week one day one complete! And in 31 degree heat too! Call me crazy!!
    It's only taken me a week and a half!!! Just feel bad as the dogs would love to come but it's just too hot for them on a night like that...
    I would love to go in the morning before work but I struggle to get up as it is at the moment... And that's between 6.30am and 7am!!

Can't go tonight as going out so fx I stay somewhat motivated for Friday!!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    Disney - I'm a graphic designer. I love where I work as it's only 5 mins from home out in the country which means I don't have to travel like the majority of people. The people I work with are great too. Waiting to hear back from fair work Australia about my pay.
    I hope your BFP is around the corner. I haven't got to the point of jealousy yet. Just impatience that I can't start trying yet! And getting more clucky. But I reckon once I start trying I would get jealous too!

Afm, I think AF might of finally arrived. A bit of spotting here and there. Nothing I would call 'normal'. But it's something.
    Oh how lucky are you for finding a job so close to home! i think its so important that love what you do, you spend most of your time doing that task. Also thats so good your looking into your pay situation! Hopefully you can get it resolved.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. Day 1 down successfully

Disney I understand the jealousy feelings. I was so dark on pregnant ladies, or those with nb's after my mc...what had I done so bad for my baby to be taken away?! I found myself glaring at them inside...it was a very dark time. I was soooo upset that my niece announced she was utd accidently while I was still mc'ing a bub we were trying for. It wasnt fair!
    It took me until she was about 20 weeks to even talk to her, and even then it hurt, but I was utd with ds and 12wks...When she was 10 wks they visited, and they all knew about it, I couldn't look at her or talk but did get her a small gift and gave it to her with a hug, and burst into tears...it hurt so much but I felt I had to do it.... Our ds' are 6 weeks apart now, and it still hurts thinking about it (I have tears atm lol)
    But eventually I dealt with it, I think being utd myself helped.

Afm, 4 days till o. Tmi....Df asked me to tell him this month "so we can go like rabbits" lol

Btw, disney, have you spoken to him? Haha! HE held my legs up after to "help" which was fine...but omg it was counter productive when HE started singing and dancing! "swim swim swim, up to mummys egg" I laughed sooooooo hard!
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 07-03-2013 at 07:55.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Haha! HE held my legs up after to "help" which was fine...but omg it was counter productive when HE started singing and dancing! "swim swim swim, up to mummys egg" I laughed sooooooo hard!
    OMG so cute

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Btw, disney, have you spoken to him? Haha! HE held my legs up after to "help" which was fine...but omg it was counter productive when HE started singing and dancing! "swim swim swim, up to mummys egg" I laughed sooooooo hard!
    That would have been too funny!

Happy birthday for yesterday Lil nightmare, The next one you will be spending all your time on someone else!

Well done munchkin on the run! I have lasped and haven't run all week. the rain has not helped.

AFM and this is going to be wat TMI, is EWcm sticky? like if it dries out in your knickers abit? According to pink pad I should be ovulating now, and this sticky stuff, like when you get a freebie with a magazine the stuff they use to stick theem together has appered. Dh has also banned me and my ovulating eggs from his bed. he is so not keen for another one. But he has 3 months to get used to the idea. This is so happening!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney those jealous feelings are natural, especially when you are actively trying and clearly want to be a mum / preggers so badly. Don't feel bad about your feelings
    Lil Nightmare, Happy Birthday for yesterday!!! I know what you mean about it being your last birthday as one of two rather than three. I never thought I would have a little bubba at my 30th next Jan but now I will have a 3 month old and my brother will have a 5 month old, arghhh so cute! Once again it's natural to be excited but scared at the same time. I am scared about handling work and a new baby but in the end it will be what it will be. We will just have to give it our best shot

Shadow that is so cute!! Your DH seems really sweet - that is going to be one of those moments you never forget

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    I thought it was that easy for you! Well apart from the testing at the end anyway!
    Haha well I guess you are right there, it kinda worked out pretty well for me which was a total shock but as we know it can take longer for others. My SIL fell 1st time with her first and has been trying since Dec 2011 for their second so even those who are lucky first time can get secondary infertility and have big problems unfortunately. You just never know