Reviews
    Liquid herbs are gross!

Tastes like aniseed, yuck!

But it's for the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    I wish I could get some extra money right about now. I thought boss would put me up to four days this year but I've just been told he will be keeping me on three days. Not to mention I'm pretty sure I'm not getting paid the minimum wages.
    All our expenses seemed to have arrived at once. So stressed right now about money.
    Sorry to hear, all our expenses are at the same time now too. Not good to be on minimum wage either. Half our fights are over money on the house and wedding, can't wait till both are complete lol. I'm sure there is going to be so many issues when I do get PG and off work after building a new home. Everyone around us always keeps saying you don't need to rush into kids they can always come in a few years when you have paid off house for a bit. These are always people with kids though and just don't get it. I didn't want to wait till 35 to ttc. Finances will be different when mortgage loan is the biggest thing we have, no rent, and no wedding to pay off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya ladies!

FX you caught the eggy Disney. LOL @ your DH, so cute! Have you made a decision on which car to go with?

Cantwait and Lilnightmare - i cant believe you are 9 weeks already!! How fast is that going!! I hope you enjoy your scans. I bet your dad will love the pics cantwait.

Mumma K im glad to hear that your appointment went well. Id be drinking those herbs..lol i love aniseed I was addicted to black cats and licorice in my first Trimester with DS until i heard licorice in pregnancy had been linked to ADD/ADHD in children There was a thing over the TV...so i stopped eating it. Not sure if i believe the theory or not!

Hope everyone else is doing well Is anyone due to test soon??? Or about to start TTC??

AFM, I got some results back from the drs, and not all good news. He has agreed to give me 2 months to show him i can make changes to my results through diet and exercise, otherwise i have to go back on medication.....which means No TTC!! (its unsuitable) So from tomrorow im going on bootcamp butkick.
    Basically, my fasting glucose was slightly higher than it should be, overall cholesterol was fine, but triglicerides were 3 and should be under 2. So clean eating time My thyroid results werent back yet so im not sure where that stands.

I also mentioned to him i was getting severe stomach cramps and *tmi* the runs, after consuming dairy...and have stopped having them and its disappeared...So what could i use as a calcium substitute.... He requested another lot of bloods for coeliacs disease. I will find out in a week or so my thyroid results, and these ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mumma k - I'm a fan of aniseed flavour (black jelly beans are my fav!!) can you Mix it with anything to make it taste better?

shadow
    - we are 90% sure we are going to go for the Mazda cx5, we are waiting for the new models to arrive in Australia, they have a better engine or something ?!? They are expected in the next month or so. As for your boot camp - good on you!! We will be here supporting you the whole way through it! Clean eating is a great way to go, and just think about the result at the end! A quick ttc journey and then a bubba!!!!!

MrsLA - what are you doing for your wedding anniversary? That's coming up very soon isn't it?

Jessy - was it you who said you were taking your little one to the Australian Museum?

i can't believe its already Wednesday! This week is flying by!! 7 days till I start obsessively testing!
    Last edited by Disney; 06-03-2013 at 06:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney I'm thinking maybe a raspberry cordial shot to chase it or maybe mixing it with pineapple juice

Just took my first few (7) morning tablets. Don't have to take any more until my zinc tablet before bed.

Still need my 2 doses of liquid herbs but ill do them with lunch and dinner.

I feel like an old lady with all the tablets I'm taking haha

Fx there's a baby soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's still too early to tell about gender. I'm pretty sure between 16 - 20 weeks is when u find out.

I have my scan the day before you cantwait. How exciting!
    It is very exciting, I am really looking forward to it!!! You will be seeing your jelly bean for the first time, its going to blow your mind, its so amazing!

Nomie, we have decided not to find out the sex - we are both happy with either so want to wait for the surprise when he/she is born

Disney - bring on the obsessive testing, its even worse when you have internet cheapies, I tested every day from about 7 DPO haha! Although they are no where near as sensitive as the FRER, I got an obvious positive on the FRER and the internet cheapie looked more like a grey line not an obvious positive to me until a day or two later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow, good on you for having a crack at sorting yourself out naturally. I know you can do it!

Mummak, I'm shuddering at the thought of drinking herbs - they are pretty disgusting!! I haven't had to have them for a while now but I can still remember the taste! I'm glad your appointment went so well, bring on that bfp!!

My DH is a motoring journo, I'll ask him his experience/what he thinks of the cx-5 and get back to you. What were the other cars you were thinking of girls?

Disney, we are thinking of taking Grace to the Aus Museum but we haven't got there yet. Been so busy! Which Museum are you at again?

Afm, pretty sure I o'd yesterday but I've been pretty crook the last couple of days and just didn't have the energy to test. Luckily we're not ready to try yet I guess. Grace has been putting the pressure on, shoving teddies up inside her t-shirt and pretending to breastfeed!! A couple of my friends are heavily pregnant and one is breastfeeding so she's seeing a lot of baby-related happenings. She keeps telling me to put a baby in my tummy and saying "want a little sister mummy"! So funny She's also obsessed with any episode of Peppa Pig that has baby Alexander in it...growing a bit tedious now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't wait I am so sorry to hear about your dad. My grandma was given 3 months when I was first pregnant with DS. But she got to feel my belly and see ultrasound pictures before she past. I still remember the great big grin she gave me! Big hugs to you.

Shadow with that motovation behind you can definantly do this! I hope your thyroid is all good. My results are usually back with 3 days so I wonder why yours are taking longer? What levels does he test for?

fingers crossed Disney!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

Cantwaitforabubba  (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trio, our pathology has done something witt staffing. It used to be there the next morning, so I was gobsmacked when he said a week!

He asked for fasting glucose, cholesterol - trip, ldl, hdl And tsh usually, then sent me for another for coeliacs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Shadow, good on you for having a crack at sorting yourself out naturally. I know you can do it!

Mummak, I'm shuddering at the thought of drinking herbs - they are pretty disgusting!! I haven't had to have them for a while now but I can still remember the taste! I'm glad your appointment went so well, bring on that bfp!!

My DH is a motoring journo, I'll ask him his experience/what he thinks of the cx-5 and get back to you. What were the other cars you were thinking of girls?

Disney, we are thinking of taking Grace to the Aus Museum but we haven't got there yet. Been so busy! Which Museum are you at again?

Afm, pretty sure I o'd yesterday but I've been pretty crook the last couple of days and just didn't have the energy to test. Luckily we're not ready to try yet I guess. Grace has been putting the pressure on, shoving teddies up inside her t-shirt and pretending to breastfeed!! A couple of my friends are heavily pregnant and one is breastfeeding so she's seeing a lot of baby-related happenings. She keeps telling me to put a baby in my tummy and saying "want a little sister mummy"! So funny She's also obsessed with any episode of Peppa Pig that has baby Alexander in it...growing a bit tedious now!
    Haha your daughter sounds like a little cutie!! If only it was that easy, just put a baby in your tummy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cantwaitforabubba For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (06-03-2013)