Closed Thread
Page 45 of 129 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cantwait - oh he'll be so chuffed to see the pictures!

MummaK - oh I'm glad you were made to feel so relaxed and at ease by your naturopath, you were so nervous so it's nice to hear the outcome was positive!

Nomie - wow the 25th is just around the corner! What colour carpet did you go with? I'm not see what the outback has in terms of boot space but the back of the cx5 was enormous!

Munchkin - you make me LOL!!

Wobbler - oh nice work on getting some weekends off!! I hope you can get utd quickly so you get even more off!!

I know a few of you have said to bd again but I don't think I can! We've been doing it so often I'm over it (so I'd dh! He sent me an email today saying I love you but please don't make me have sex with you, I'm exhausted !) I also feel terrible, my back aches, I'm so bloated, my ovary has stopped stabbing so thats good but I'm freakin exhausted! I'm just crossing everything I have that between 10.30 last night and this morning when I was doubled over with I pain the spermies got their **** together and have fertilized the egg!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumma K - Your naturopath sounds so nice and friendly. Glad it went well.

Cantwait - Awww your scan is so soon. Can they tell the gender that early?

Disney - We have gone with beige carpets. But only in the bedrooms. Bamboo floorboards in the rest of the house and grey tiles in wet areas.
    I would never see an email like that from my DH. Hehe. I really hope this is your month. Fingers crossed!

I'm at the end of CD30 and still no sign of AF. Hmmm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post

Disney - We have gone with beige carpets. But only in the bedrooms. Bamboo floorboards in the rest of the house and grey tiles in wet areas.
    I would never see an email like that from my DH. Hehe. I really hope this is your month. Fingers crossed!

i hope this is our month too or we will be putting this on hold! Oh nice flooring choices! I can assure you the 22 year old version of dh would never have sent that email! LOL!!! I'm totally over it now, 9 days of pre meditated sex is not fun!!! Damn we are getting old!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Disney , I normally have every weekend off but I want to work some lol, I want the extra money, since hope to be PG very soon a few months doesn't matter it will make things more affordable. DF works alot of weekends so I can't say we are home on them together a lot atm sadly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Disney , I normally have every weekend off but I want to work some lol, I want the extra money, since hope to be PG very soon a few months doesn't matter it will make things more affordable. DF works alot of weekends so I can't say we are home on them together a lot atm sadly.
    Ha ha ha I totally read that wrong!! Epic fail!

Well that's even better if your making more money and if your DF works some weekends too then it's better to be out making money than sitting around spending it without him!

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm pretty sure it's still too early to tell about gender. I'm pretty sure between 16 - 20 weeks is when u find out.

I have my scan the day before you cantwait. How exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Any extra money is good this year. almost into your 3rd month LilNightmare how exciting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish I could get some extra money right about now. I thought boss would put me up to four days this year but I've just been told he will be keeping me on three days. Not to mention I'm pretty sure I'm not getting paid the minimum wages.
    All our expenses seemed to have arrived at once. So stressed right now about money.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish I could get some extra money right about now. I thought boss would put me up to four days this year but I've just been told he will be keeping me on three days. Not to mention I'm pretty sure I'm not getting paid the minimum wages.
    All our expenses seemed to have arrived at once. So stressed right now about money.
    Nomie what do you do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Any extra money is good this year. almost into your 3rd month LilNightmare how exciting.
    Yep I'm 9 weeks this week. It's going quick. I just hope my scan comes around quick too. I wanna see my monster. Lol