Closed Thread
Page 44 of 129 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Disney we are looking at getting the CX5, DF wants one, I loved my Mazda 3 just wanted to replace that. Will have to see what we can afford however. After wedding and building our home that is not a mansion but coming up with that price tag will have to see what else can be tagged onto the loan along with furniture as well lol.
    The cx5 was nice, the inside was a little underwhelming, but they only had the base model on display. We will probably get the leather seats. We've been through the whole wedding, home, general life costs so I know exactly what you are going through! Keep focused and it will pay off in the end!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Haha ha thanks guys!! Men are all about fixing things when sometimes you just want them to listen and empathise! I'm supplying him with wine and I think I can slip in a make up sex card in there! MUST. NOT. MISS. THIS. EGG!!!
    Good luck Disney. Seduce him good lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Naturopath appointment for DF and I tomorrow. I'm so nervous!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumma k - that's exciting your appointment is tomorrow, one step closer to a bfp! I've heard naturopaths can do amazing things for fertility so your in good hands!

Afm - we had amazing bd last night!!! I'm feeling the full brunt of o today, my right ovary is so stabby and sore! There are spermies waiting for it!! That makes me officially in the TWW! Eek! The good thing is that the next 2 weeks are going to be insane at work so it will go quickly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Disney. So good that you bd'ed!

I hope everything is good with DH now!

Fx the spermies find the egg and quick smart!!

Edited: I was clearly half asleep where I wrote that!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by munchkin859; 05-03-2013 at 09:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    The cx5 was nice, the inside was a little underwhelming, but they only had the base model on display. We will probably get the leather seats. We've been through the whole wedding, home, general life costs so I know exactly what you are going through! Keep focused and it will pay off in the end!
    Yeah we aren't after the base model if we get it but the diesel version, and prob the most expensive out of them lol DF has high tastes. Atleast finally got my boss to allow me a whole weekend a month now, if I'm doing full time nights cause noone else will I at least want some better penalties to go towards my house, a car, furniture and a baby lol. The Boss plus second in charge don't know that is the plan lol Shouldn't be much of a surprise though I'm the only one young one not PG atm and the others who are 1 and 2 yrs younger then me are PG or now have almost 1 yr olds so will probably be tic again soon I'd think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Go Disney! Going to try again tonight? :P
    Mumma K, let us know how your appointment went.

As for cars. I'll be getting a Subaru Outback later this year. Does the Mazda CX5 have similar boot space to the Outback? I do like the CX5 but my sister wants one. She would kill me if I got it first! Haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney, I just saw your post regarding my house. We should be all moved in by the 25th at the latest! The house will be finished next Friday!! I'm so excited. I met with the site supervisor today. Our bamboo flooring is going down and the carpet is due to go down tomorrow. Woohoo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    Mumma K, let us know how your appointment went.
    Naturopath appointment went really well! She's given me a prenatal vitamin mix to take, zinc as my levels were low, a herb blend and said to continue on vitex. She gave me a script for one she recommended so we got it filled there. Oh and I need to take a double dose of vitamin D.

DF has to keep taking vitamin b complex and also needs to take zinc. She also told him he needs to start working on cutting down his coffee intake and start eating breakfast.

She was so lovely and didnt make me feel bad for my weight as she knew it was all contraceptive/pcos related and congratulated me many times on my 11.5kg weight loss.

She has made us both feel so good and relaxed about everything. We just had breakfast/lunch together and it's just a good day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks to everyone for the well wishes regarding my dad, it means a lot that you all care I am having my 12 week scan on the 28th March so will show dad the pics as soon as I leave the scan place as he is in the same hospital.

Disney - Awesome!!!! Make up sex can sometimes be the best ever, give it a good shot every day over the next few days and I think you are in for a really good chance - how exciting!!

Nomie - Your house sounds great, I bet you can't wait to move in. When we built our house it felt like it took forever but the wait was worth it when we got in. Nearly 2 years ago we moved into our new house, time flies!

Mumma K - Very glad to hear your appointment went well, hopefully the combination she has put you on will do the trick!