Closed Thread
Page 43 of 129 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh I'm so sorry cantwait, lots of love to you, your Dad and family. Must be so hard xx Will he be in hospital or get to be at home? Hope wherever he is he is comfy and happy x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

Cantwaitforabubba  (05-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    Goodluck Disney & Munchkin!! I really really hope this is your month

We told DH's family yesterday that we were expecting and they were excited, gave us hugs and stuff so that was nice. I told a couple of good friends over the weekend too and they went off their nut which was hilarious

Jessy I am so glad to hear the party was a success, we had our nephews 3rd birthday this weekend and it was awesome, I love kids parties!!

3 weeks until I officially leave the 1st trimester yipeeeeee!

We got some sad news about my dad over the weekend, they have stopped all treatment as it is causing more harm than good. From now he may only have up to 8 weeks left - the whole family is devastated, there is no easy way to deal with news like that. So sad he won't see either of his grand kiddies being born
    oh I'm so sorry your dads not doing very well. I hope you make the most of what time he has left. Will you have your 12 week scan soon so you can show him a picture?

i can't believe you only have a few weeks until the end of your first trimester

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cantwait I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't even imagine what it must be like to be in your shoes right now. How is your dad coping with the news?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a sh!t of a day at work today!! I got home and had a meltdown to dh which ended up in us having an argument (bloody men!!!). I then had the thought that because I feel the world hates me today I'm going to get a pos OPk and bam it couldn't get anymore positive! It was epically positive so now I'm trying to decide how am I going to get dh to bed after our argue net or does it not matter because we dtd last night so the spermies might be there waiting... What does everyone think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to hear about that Cant wait horrible to hear. I'm glad that he has the chance to hear about your bubba and get excited about it for you and with you, such a horrible shame that he is not going to be there to be able to celebrate the birth of the baby with you however. I hope you get to enjoy plenty of quality time with him in the next few months/ weeks with him.

Disney we are looking at getting the CX5, DF wants one, I loved my Mazda 3 just wanted to replace that. Will have to see what we can afford however. After wedding and building our home that is not a mansion but coming up with that price tag will have to see what else can be tagged onto the loan along with furniture as well lol.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney, I always feel terrible after a fight. If both of your feelings aren't too raw, I would try to make things okay as soon as possible. It's horrible to have that tension between you before going to sleep. If not, try and slowly make up with each other through out the evening and maybe have a quickie tomorrow morning?

I find it helps when there is tension in the air and you are trying to communicate to not put him on the defensive. Don't say "YOU make me so angry because you always leave all the house work to me..." say something more like "I just feel it's unfair that I end up with all these chores and I can't find any time for myself." Does that make sense?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Disney  (04-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    I had a sh!t of a day at work today!! I got home and had a meltdown to dh which ended up in us having an argument (bloody men!!!). I then had the thought that because I feel the world hates me today I'm going to get a pos OPk and bam it couldn't get anymore positive! It was epically positive so now I'm trying to decide how am I going to get dh to bed after our argue net or does it not matter because we dtd last night so the spermies might be there waiting... What does everyone think?
    It seems you had the meltdown due to a crap day at work. If I was you, I'd say "sorry, crap day at work, didn't mean to take it out on you... bla bla". However, a +ve opk today means you might o tomorrow, so dtd tomorrow night & last night might be enough. fx for you & I hope you & DH make up soon (make up sex? )

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Disney  (04-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    Disney, I always feel terrible after a fight. If both of your feelings aren't too raw, I would try to make things okay as soon as possible. It's horrible to have that tension between you before going to sleep. If not, try and slowly make up with each other through out the evening and maybe have a quickie tomorrow morning?

I find it helps when there is tension in the air and you are trying to communicate to not put him on the defensive. Don't say "YOU make me so angry because you always leave all the house work to me..." say something more like "I just feel it's unfair that I end up with all these chores and I can't find any time for myself." Does that make sense?
    It makes perfect sense! Thank you!! He just wasn't listening! All I wanted was for him to listen to me and then to say oh babe that's terrible, yeah you are being wronged. Grr!!! The timing is terrible!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ugh! Sometimes I think men were born without a sympathetic bone in their bodies. I know how you feel. I agree with Funchu, you should totally play the make-up sex card.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Disney  (04-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    Ugh! Sometimes I think men were born without a sympathetic bone in their bodies. I know how you feel. I agree with Funchu, you should totally play the make-up sex card.

Haha ha thanks guys!! Men are all about fixing things when sometimes you just want them to listen and empathise! I'm supplying him with wine and I think I can slip in a make up sex card in there! MUST. NOT. MISS. THIS. EGG!!!