Closed Thread
Page 42 of 129 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    ive had flows like that before, it's neither here nor there, also my flow sometimes finishes like that. Much better than the aweful heavy ones where you think you'll die from blood loss!
    My last AF was heavy for the whole 15 days. I did think I was going to die lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Munchkin - ill join you in dominating cycle 2!! It will be ours!!!!

Mumma k - we did look at the Mazda 6 touring, super super nice car!! The dealership we went to didn't have the cx5 we wanted to look at, they only had the bottom model which I thought was odd?!? Oh 15 days of heavy would have been a nightmare! I hope you were taking iron supplements!

So we randomly pulled into a homemaker center to visit jbhifi and popped into carpet call and walked out with new carpet for the whole house !! We have never made such a quick decision on anything before. We have hated our current carpet from the day we bought the place but thought yeah we'll deal with that eventually. Apparently today was the day to deal with it! . We have gone with dark carpet (chocolately kind of colour). I can't wait to get it!!
    Last edited by Disney; 03-03-2013 at 19:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Munchkin - ill join you in dominating cycle 2!! It will be ours!!!!

Mumma k - we did look at the Mazda 6 touring, super super nice car!! The dealership we went to didn't have the cx5 we wanted to look at, they only had the bottom model which I thought was odd?!?

So we randomly pulled into a homemaker center to visit jbhifi and popped into carpet call and walked out with new carpet for the whole house !! We have never made such a quick decision on anything before. We have hated our current carpet from the day we bought the place but thought yeah we'll deal with that eventually. Apparently today was the day to deal with it! . We have gone with dark carpet (chocolately kind of colour). I can't wait to get it!!
    When will you be testing Disney??

And good work on the carpet... New carpet underneath your feet is amazing and squishy! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    When will you be testing Disney??
    And good work on the carpet... New carpet underneath your feet is amazing and squishy! ;-)
    because I have 50 IC hpt I'm going to start testing from the 13th! Af is due on the 17th. I have a feeling I'm o'ing today, I've had a few twangs on my left hand ovary side in the last hour and i did and LH surge test and it came up negative after the last 24 hours of positives so 10 dpo would be the 13th. I could even start testing earlier but we'll see how things progress.

When are you testing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    AF has left the building Yay!!!
    Let the fun begin... Cycle two... You will be ours!! Fx

Woo hoo!!! fx for you. If you test on 31 March you're guaranteed a BFP, because it's my birthday and I say so!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Disney  (03-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Woo hoo!!! fx for you. If you test on 31 March you're guaranteed a BFP, because it's my birthday and I say so!!!
    I like the way that sounds!

March 31st Disney... :-)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

Disney  (03-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Ill take that!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Or the 30th because that's my Birthday!! Everything crossed girls!!

I really want to start making babies now. I'm stuggling to loose weight and getting fed up and impatient with it all. I'd really like Grace to have a sibling before her third birthday but I can't see that happening oh well

We've had a great birthday weekend, Grace was thoroughly spoilt! Ended up having the party at my kindy, because of the rain, which was quite handy. Cake was pretty cool!! I'll try to get a photo because I forgot to take one, der..

Night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck Disney & Munchkin!! I really really hope this is your month

We told DH's family yesterday that we were expecting and they were excited, gave us hugs and stuff so that was nice. I told a couple of good friends over the weekend too and they went off their nut which was hilarious

Jessy I am so glad to hear the party was a success, we had our nephews 3rd birthday this weekend and it was awesome, I love kids parties!!

3 weeks until I officially leave the 1st trimester yipeeeeee!

We got some sad news about my dad over the weekend, they have stopped all treatment as it is causing more harm than good. From now he may only have up to 8 weeks left - the whole family is devastated, there is no easy way to deal with news like that. So sad he won't see either of his grand kiddies being born
    Last edited by Cantwaitforabubba; 04-03-2013 at 12:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    Goodluck Disney & Munchkin!! I really really hope this is your month

We told DH's family yesterday that we were expecting and they were excited, gave us hugs and stuff so that was nice. I told a couple of good friends over the weekend too and they went off their nut which was hilarious

Jessy I am so glad to hear the party was a success, we had our nephews 3rd birthday this weekend and it was awesome, I love kids parties!!

3 weeks until I officially leave the 1st trimester yipeeeeee!

We got some sad news about my dad over the weekend, they have stopped all treatment as it is causing more harm than good. From now he may only have up to 8 weeks left - the whole family is devastated, there is no easy way to deal with news like that. So sad he won't see either of his grand kiddies being born
    Cantwait I'm so sorry to hear about your dad... I hope you're able to spend as much time as you can with him in the next couple of months xxx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

Cantwaitforabubba  (04-03-2013)