Closed Thread
Page 41 of 129 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    LilNightmare - don't feel horrible at all, it's completely to be expected you've graduated from ttc!
    disney I've just been busy with life. Even though I've graduated ttc I still love being here with u lot. The due group just seem to post the same thing all the time. I'm sick this is sore lots of complaints. You want a baby don't whinge about the symptoms. Good luck in finding a car any one in mind?

Best of luck for o week shadow and Disney fx you catch that egg.

nomieits so close now. I hope u get lucky like I did.

trio - it will come around quicker then u know

mrsla - where u hiding? Haven't seen u pop up often. How's ur ttc going?

Afm- I've had no ms at all and am feeling pretty good. I have days where I feel buggered but no complaints. I get to see my monster in 3 weeks. This will be the first time I see him or her. Have yet to tell any family as we want to wait until the ultrasound says everything is fine first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,
    I have been reading along, just not finding much time to post. Life has been crazy busy!!! And I have been keeping away a little bit, been a bit down about af arriving again
    af arrived last wed, preceding a few BFN's, was pretty shattered. It seams to get worse and worse every time af arrives Oh well, onto cycle 6 and the last chance I have to be preg before I am 30 and the last chance to have a 2013 baby. fx!

I don't have heaps of time for personals atm, Ill make sure I do them properly tomorrow.
    a few things that stuck in my head without muli quoting,
    I WANT UTD SEX!!!!!!!!
    Ive been taking epo and ifolic for about 7-8 months now!
    no phi for me. we have a great public hospital really close, so I can not jstify spending all that money on phi atm

trio and cantwait, its about someone joined you with a bfp! its been a little too long between bfp's over here! I hope you are both doing great!

everyone in the 2ww,

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

Cantwaitforabubba  (04-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nomie- we bought a house in 2011 & renovated straight away. We almost completely gutted the inside, so renos took more than 6 months (plus it took nearly 6 months to find a builder!). We were renting for 12 months, as well as paying 2 mortgages, so I know how stressful it is. It was definitely worth it though!

I also love HIMYM & Modern Family. Soooo hilarious!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nomie - its such a good show hey!! I took on too many tv shows there for a while a things got left behind (HIMYM was one of them). Oh all my friends are married so all of my wedding days are now over which is sad. That's really exciting your getting the keys to your new place so soon!! The fact your managing with all those costs is really good and you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. The reward of your new home at the end will outweigh all the stress. When do you move?

LilNightmare - that's great to hear your first trimester is going so well. Have you decided how our going to tell your family your utd? Have they had any suspicious about it, like is it hard to keep on the down low?

You both asked about our car hunting - we are looking at the Mazda cx5, the Hyundai IX35 and the Honda CRV. We've looked at the IX35 and really like that, today we'll inspect the Mazda and next weekend we are going to look at the Honda. We originally wanted the Mazda CX7 but they don't make them anymore, they have been replaced by the CX5 so we'll see. It's fun looking because dh asks the questions about car seats and prams and boot space and its nice to know he is thinking about that too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    I have been reading along, just not finding much time to post. Life has been crazy busy!!! And I have been keeping away a little bit, been a bit down about af arriving again Af arrived last wed, preceding a few BFN's, was pretty shattered. It seams to get worse and worse every time af arrives Oh well, onto cycle 6 and the last chance I have to be preg before I am 30 and the last chance to have a 2013 baby. fx!
    Oh mrsLA that's really terrible your on to cycle number 6. Have you thought about going back to the doctors for a What the hell! conversation? How's your dh handling it? We've got everything crossed for you for the next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney I had a 28 day cycle so it's definitely AF. Is started red but now alternates between red and brown :/

It's too heavy to be spotting it might just be a slow flow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Nomie - its such a good show hey!! I took on too many tv shows there for a while a things got left behind (HIMYM was one of them). Oh all my friends are married so all of my wedding days are now over which is sad. That's really exciting your getting the keys to your new place so soon!! The fact your managing with all those costs is really good and you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. The reward of your new home at the end will outweigh all the stress. When do you move?

LilNightmare - that's great to hear your first trimester is going so well. Have you decided how our going to tell your family your utd? Have they had any suspicious about it, like is it hard to keep on the down low?

You both asked about our car hunting - we are looking at the Mazda cx5, the Hyundai IX35 and the Honda CRV. We've looked at the IX35 and really like that, today we'll inspect the Mazda and next weekend we are going to look at the Honda. We originally wanted the Mazda CX7 but they don't make them anymore, they have been replaced by the CX5 so we'll see. It's fun looking because dh asks the questions about car seats and prams and boot space and its nice to know he is thinking about that too.
    Cool. It's lovely when u hear them talk about babies and things like that. We shouldn't need a new car with this one only when we decide to add more to the mix.

I don't think they are really sus at all. It's nothing for me to buy baby bits and pieces or watch baby shows etc so I don't think they really have a clue to this point.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma K View Post
    Disney I had a 28 day cycle so it's definitely AF. Is started red but now alternates between red and brown :/

It's too heavy to be spotting it might just be a slow flow?
    ive had flows like that before, it's neither here nor there, also my flow sometimes finishes like that. Much better than the aweful heavy ones where you think you'll die from blood loss!

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF has left the building Yay!!!
    Let the fun begin... Cycle two... You will be ours!! Fx

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Cool. It's lovely when u hear them talk about babies and things like that. We shouldn't need a new car with this one only when we decide to add more to the mix.

I don't think they are really sus at all. It's nothing for me to buy baby bits and pieces or watch baby shows etc so I don't think they really have a clue to this point.
    The Mazda 6 touring looks awesome