Closed Thread
Page 40 of 129 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    generally means it's about to happen - I find I get mine for about 10 days before I ovulate though... but then as soon as I ovulate it's finished.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm soo sorry ladies I feel horrible that I haven't been keeping up to date with everyone in here. I don't mean to. This thread is still my "home". I promise I will catch up with everyone soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    I'm soo sorry ladies I feel horrible that I haven't been keeping up to date with everyone in here. I don't mean to. This thread is still my "home". I promise I will catch up with everyone soon.
    Definantly don't feel horrible! Enjoy everything with your new pregnancy, planning, thinking about things, finding out what food you can eat without feeling sick, bonding with Dh, there would be so much happening in your life we totally understand!

Yay Future mama! I only have 3 months till we are TTC, so excited!

Shadow good luck with your blood test. I have my need thyroid check in about 2 weeks. My specalist wants me to see a regular doctor for my results for the next 6months, so I have booked an appointment with my baby doctor. Very excited. Think I may still have a little crush on him. But thats okay, dh openly admits to it too so we are even. I am so worried about there not being enough thyroxine and my baby being affected by that. Ds seems to be so switched on, but I am biased, It would be so unfair for the next to have learning delays. I hope you don't have to postpone TTC.

yay Hamij for a 28 day cycle! that must be such a relief after some of the shockers you have had.

Disney, I get more and whiter and creamier around when I would be ovulating. (Gross, I just read that back and it sounded like a desert?!!) I have no idea at exactly what stage the o would happen. I say best bet BD!

As for me i made playdough for the first time for DS yesterday while it was raining. That is amazing stuff!, like did you know that you have to cook it on the stove? and I actually had cream of tartar in my cupboard? What is that stuff and why would it be in my cupboard? What do you use it for appart from playdough? Ds loved it!

Mrs LA are you ready to test yet? I have my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol! I only have cream of tartar in the cupboard for playdough purposes! I have no idea what else it could be used for either!!
    Here's a tip from a seasoned playdough maker - follow the recipe ingredients on the back of the tin; mix the dry ingredients together and then the wet using boiling water, then mix them together. Then you don't have to cook it makes beautiful dough!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    I am so worried about there not being enough thyroxine and my baby being affected by that. Ds seems to be so switched on, but I am biased, It would be so unfair for the next to have learning delays.
    I Could have written this word for word, its my Biggest fear I even got comments yesterday at the doctors from an older couple as he talks to well and clear...THeir jaws dropped when i said he wasnt quite 2! (13 days to go!!!)

Good job with the playdough! it is amazing stuff I prefer the cooked, but jesse is right, you dont need to cook, and can just add boiling water to make a dough. It turns out the same, is alot quicker and saves your poor arms from mixing!

Jesse - Good luck with DDs birthday party today! I hope she has an amazing day!! And happy birthday to her for tomorrow

Oh, i have cream of tartar in the cupboard for 2 reasons: Playdough, and sponge cakes! Our recipie is a strange one, eggs, sugar, custard powder, cream of tartar and bicarb soda. It makes a light fluffy sponge with a custard-ish flavour. I *think* it can be also added to pavlovas to keep the meringue peaks firmer. But i could be mixing that up with something else too.

Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust to those about to test! And good luck to those about to O! Im sitting in my long lead up wait to O. CD7...another 10 days till O. At least i have lots to keep me busy!! Making Sausage rolls today after my BT.....And i have been researching Easter Crafts to do with DS. We have 2 already im wanting to try Shaving Cream painting Egg shaped Cards, and also for the adults, im going to get him to help me make some string eggs with mini solid eggs inside. Put some mini eggs - 2 or 3 into a water balloon, blow it up til it looks like an egg shape. Dip some heavy cotton thread into 1/2 PVA glue 1/2 Water mix, and lay all over the egg in different criss cross patterns. Let the glue dry, pop the balloon and pull it out. You are left with a cotton thread egg and mini eggs inside I Think they will look super cute with a little tag attached, sitting ontop of his egg cards

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (02-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Wish this weather would turn around! I did have a lovely afternoon with my mum though, we went out for coffee. I rarely have one on one time with her now.

I've decided that I'm going to do a 2nd degree (yup haven't finished the first yet lol). I'm going to enrol in computer science next trimester. I've added another maths unit to this trimester's units to help me with the maths I need for the computer science degree. I think I'll struggle, but I think that'll be a good thing. I do tend to only do things that come easily!

I'm on prac as of Monday. A bit scarey! May disappear for a while. Or at least not be on as often!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay tmi alert

AF seems to be really light. It's only when I wipe there's nothing on the pad.

It's mostly brown sometimes it will be red.

I'm wondering if because there was only 13 days between AF leaving until this cycle starting if that's why. I'm having normal AF symptoms eg cravings & bleeding but the flow isn't what it usually is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hamij - Good luck with the studies! Sounds like you might have enough to occupy your mind on something other than TTC.

I'm still waiting for my first real AF to arrive since stopping the pill. Waiting waiting waiting. I O'd on CD17 and I think today is CD28 so hopefully it shows up soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LilNightmare - don't feel horrible at all, it's completely to be expected you've graduated from ttc!

Trio - the next 3 months will go so quick!! I'm still in shock it's march!! What's happened to January and feb??? After you posted that comment about making playdough I had a weird flash back to making playdough with my nanny! Was it easy to make? LOL I didn't even know there was a thing called cream of tartar so I don't have it in my cupboard. Hmm I need to find a child to borrow to make playdough with...

Jessy - how did Grace's birthday party go?? Was it rained out? I hope she had a wonderful day!!

Shadow - you are only just behind me in cycles (cycle buddies!!) I'm cd 15 today. I've had o symptoms start yesterday, I got a faint pos on OPk, then my boobs got really tender as the day progressed, started to feel bloated and slightly crampy so I threw on some nice underwear and lured dh for some bd! I'm going to try and swindle another go today LOL! I totally know what you mean and trying to pass the time till o time! How did your sausage rolls turn out? I've always wanted to make homemade ones but I've never done it. Is it easy? Your egg craft ideas are brilliant!!! Have you always been crafty or is this something that kicks in once you have a baby?

Hamij - that's so nice you got time to catch up with your mum! I can't believe your thinking aut a second degree whilst still doing the first !!! What a brave lady!! Have fun on your prac, and we can always fill you in on things you've missed.

Mumma k - could it be mid cycle spotting. Wait are you mid cycle?

Nomie - does it feel like af will turn up? There could also be a chance that because you o'd on cd 17 you might have a 30 day cycle.. But regardless congrats on making it though your first real cycle! One step closer to ttc!!

Afm -this weekends been quiet, we haven't done much at all, finished watching how I met your mother (the episode where lily has the baby is so funny), had Thai for dinner last night and this morning we are going to look at more family friendly cars! Enjoy your Sundays ladies!
    Last edited by Disney; 03-03-2013 at 08:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney - I do feel a bit off today. But that could just be because I had one too many drinks at my friends wedding last night. When I was on the pill the second day of AF was the worst day for me symptom wise. I LOVE HIMYM! I'm up to date with everything. It's one of my favourite shows at the moment. Along with Modern Family. I swear that show has me in stitches in every episode. What cars will you be looking at? I'm hoping for an Outback later this year.

Trio - Not long for us now! I hope we both conceive first go. If not, I hope we both conceive at the same time anyways.

My weekend so far has consisted of going to a close friends wedding yesterday. Which was totally amazing. I love weddings. Today I'm trying to get rid of this pesky head ache and then DH and I are off to the our block to finish some chicken wire fencing. Handover for the new place happens in a couple of weeks. Excited but very stressed at the same time! Basically at the moment we are paying rent as well as interest on an almost fully drawn loan. Not to mention all the costs that come with moving services.