Closed Thread
Page 4 of 129 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Dinsey, Blotched & Babylove I have my fingers crossed for all of you in the next week or so!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cantwaitforabubba For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (14-02-2013),Disney  (16-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    For the people who asked about acupunture I can tell you that it has done wonders for me. I would get irregular periods and they would hardly last a day. The second day I'd be wearing a liner it was that scant! After almost three months of acupunture I've had regular cycles, the blood flow has increased and my mood and attitude are so much better. Having said that, I also get a huge downfall when I get the AF or a BFN but the failure doesn't last as long and I can pick myself up earlier. It helps you to relax which is EXACTLY what I needed, I put so much stress on myself when we first started ttc. I highly recommend it girls! It's as good as a massage if not better

DH just had a sperm test and the results came back better than average and they even tested it late. Maybe the prob is me 12 dpo today, I'm holding out hope yet again and don't want to see dreaded 'friends' this weekend.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to peaches84 For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (15-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Next month I'll add temping to the list of things to do. Though in saying that, I've heard conflicting reports as to whether it works with PCOS. But can't hurt to try. But fingers crossed I don't need to!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peaches84 View Post
    For the people who asked about acupunture I can tell you that it has done wonders for me. I would get irregular periods and they would hardly last a day. The second day I'd be wearing a liner it was that scant! After almost three months of acupunture I've had regular cycles, the blood flow has increased and my mood and attitude are so much better. Having said that, I also get a huge downfall when I get the AF or a BFN but the failure doesn't last as long and I can pick myself up earlier. It helps you to relax which is EXACTLY what I needed, I put so much stress on myself when we first started ttc. I highly recommend it girls! It's as good as a massage if not better
    well thats good to hear! at the moment i dont even care about getting pregnant. i just want AF to go away. 14 days of heavy bleeding (sorry TMI) i know that i could just go get a script filled for some progesterone tablets but that really wouldnt fix the issue.

This pregnancy will be a big thing for me. Firstly getting pregnant after trying for so long, the first child for DF and hopefully a VBAC.

I just want to cry. I honestly cannot control my emotions. I ate potato salad for breakfast because its all i could eat without feeling sick.

Hamij-
    I really hope that you get your BFP soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    M20R - Sorry, I thought I already said this.. but thank you for your kind words. Soon it will be your turn to be pretty in white (or ivory.. or champagne.)

Mumma K - Hugs for you. It will happen. Try and stay positive.

AFM, I had a dream last night that I got a positive OPK. Haha. I'm still waiting for my first bunch of OPKs to arrive in the mail. I hope they come today as I am cd12 tomorrow and I want to start testing to see if I ovulate straight away after coming off the pill.

Thanks for the advice re the acne break out. It's so bizarre. Even DH noticed I had a new pimple on my nose. I never get them there! Ugh. I'm hoping it's just my hormones balancing back out and it won't be a permanent thing.

DH bought a new book yesterday about being a healthy male. It's amazing. I came home and he had bought all this healthy healthy food and had cooked for himself and everything. He has cut out coke (which he use to drink every day) and also takeaway. So happy right now! I hope this change lasts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

Ahhh another day, another preggo announcement from a sister in law. Can't wait until its our turn six weeks until ttc begins...

Hope everyone's well, I've been following but not replying sorry! Baby dust and crossed fingers for all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I ran for 2.4km today! I can do the exercise, just not the eating. Must get serious, I need my body to be as healthy as possible for a little baby to grow in. and my sanity. Thanks for the support nomie and Mrsla!

Disney, at 18months it is chicken pox. The best bit is no more until he is 4 Yay!

I have a werid question which is going to be way to much information. So here goes. When you have a period do you get lumps of lining come out? Before DS I did. Sometimes they were so big I though I could feel them come through my cervix. Now I am on about my 7th since he was born and they are much heavier but only tiny little bits of lining. Makes me wonder what a little zygote could attch too when we do TTC. Thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    I ran for 2.4km today! I can do the exercise, just not the eating. Must get serious, I need my body to be as healthy as possible for a little baby to grow in. and my sanity. Thanks for the support nomie and Mrsla!

Disney, at 18months it is chicken pox. The best bit is no more until he is 4 Yay!

I have a werid question which is going to be way to much information. So here goes. When you have a period do you get lumps of lining come out? Before DS I did. Sometimes they were so big I though I could feel them come through my cervix. Now I am on about my 7th since he was born and they are much heavier but only tiny little bits of lining. Makes me wonder what a little zygote could attch too when we do TTC. Thoughts?
    That's a really good question!! I'm sure the lil zygote will still be able to attach, it could be that now you've had a baby the placenta has changed your uterus ?! That's my guess!!

How has everyone valentines day been?

Mine - nonexistent! Af is due tomorrow I wonder if she will show or if I'm utd hmm?!? I don't have any hpt so I can't test in the morning. Can you test at anytime if the day? Or should I wait until Saturday morning if af hasn't shown?! I have no symptoms of af coming or anything else really?!? Anyway we'll know soon enough!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    That's a really good question!! I'm sure the lil zygote will still be able to attach, it could be that now you've had a baby the placenta has changed your uterus ?! That's my guess!!

How has everyone valentines day been?

Mine - nonexistent! Af is due tomorrow I wonder if she will show or if I'm utd hmm?!? I don't have any hpt so I can't test in the morning. Can you test at anytime if the day? Or should I wait until Saturday morning if af hasn't shown?! I have no symptoms of af coming or anything else really?!? Anyway we'll know soon enough!
    Disney, I'd say wait, better to get a clear defined line over a faint undure one one in my head... That's just me though!

Fan- v-day was meant to mean us going out for a nice meal but in the way home I heard a girl I went to school with had her baby. When we realised we were a week apart we began chatting about all pregnancy stuff, so for her to have her baby, really upset me and made me insanely jealous... Happy for her but yeah!

So we ordered take away and stayed home instead... But I ate waaaaay too much and have felt so sick since...

My face has completely broken out in pimples too... And I feel like I'm getting sick...runny nose, general feeling so tired, sore throat... At what point do pregnancy symptoms usually start... I'm only 2DPO but symptom spotting to the max!! :-(