Closed Thread
Page 39 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!

AF just arrived!!!! 28 day cycle!!!! First one since October 2011!!!!

Yay for vitex!!! I started taking it in January since then I've had a 23 day cycle and now a 28 day one!

Just ordered some opks to see if I'm actually starting to ovulate or not

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumma K For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (03-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    LOL!!! Im with you Hamij, and DS is the reason i dont temp as it would be un-reliable! He doesnt go down till 10ish, but sleeps in till *AROUND* 7-8.... So i dont usually go to bed till about 1-1.30am by the time ive tidied the house, and relaxed a bit. I cant just go once he is down, without winding myself down, and i cant go to bed with a messy house! Its depressing to wake up to it in the morning.
    Most nights - maybe once every 2-3 weeks he doesnt, he wakes up somewhere between 2 and 4 am...so i pop him in with us until morning. Then im usually up at least once for the toilet. Then awake for DF to get to work...the alarm went off at 6 this morning and i was awake 4 times between then and 7 telling him to get outta bed...and DS woke at 7.45.

DS has slept through a bit, but never regularly (except for about 6wks when he was a few months old until he started teething) so you get used to the amount of sleep you get. Some days are a struggle, and we usually snuggle in the recliner together for a while...other days its up and go. I Do find im more tired on the days he sleeps through, as im constantly waking up to check on him! Then lay there awake thinking "he will be awake soon..."

Mumma K Thats awesome news!!! FX the OPKs give you some good news as well.

AFM - went and seen my GP today for a checkup and have a refferal for my regular (non TTC) blood tests. I have a feeling i will get a call saying something is out of whack and i have to go back on medication for it on monday...but ill live in ignorance until then. It may mean i have to postpone TTC for a bit, if i cant convince him to give me pregnancy safe medication.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo Doing the AF dance lol. SO glad that vitex seems to have helped. I'm considering trying that after I'm done having kids, just so that I can try and get a regular cycle.

shadowangel - I hope things are ok... be a pain if you have to postpone TTC. Do you mind telling us what they are testing for? Might be one of us that can help?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just to check that my thyroid is working (I have hypothyroidisim) and have to take medication for that, but also when DS was 6mnths old they discovered high cholesterole. I was on meciation until November with it, and everything looked good, although triglicerides were a bit higher than reccomended, overall it was great. Sooo, i stopped taking the medication as it all looked "OK" and started TTC. LOL

So basically, im being tested again for Thyroid function (incase i need to alter doseage), Cholesterole, Vitamin D, and Sugar. He always throws sugar in as i have a strong family history on both sides.

Im sure i could get my cholesterole under control if i could get in the routine to exercise regularly. I eat well - hardly any oils/fats - lean meats, vegies, some fruit (not a fan) and carbs and have found out recently dairy disagrees with me....so have been avoiding all cream milk cheese yoghurt and feeling alot better!! (Gastro type symptoms are NOT fun for weeks on end)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    . I just have 12 days to go until my bfp... so exciting!!! fx fx fx!!! I had a dream last night that I was pregnant - fx my dream comes true & fx for everyone else too!!!
    Oh I have everything crossed for you. This group is due for a bfp soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Mumma K View Post
    YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!

AF just arrived!!!! 28 day cycle!!!! First one since October 2011!!!!

Yay for vitex!!! I started taking it in January since then I've had a 23 day cycle and now a 28 day one!

Just ordered some opks to see if I'm actually starting to ovulate or not
    whoo hoo! Oh that's brilliant vitex worked!!! Soo excited for you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post

AFM - went and seen my GP today for a checkup and have a refferal for my regular (non TTC) blood tests. I have a feeling i will get a call saying something is out of whack and i have to go back on medication for it on monday...but ill live in ignorance until then. It may mean i have to postpone TTC for a bit, if i cant convince him to give me pregnancy safe medication.
    i hope you don't have to postpone and everything comes back a ok!!

Who is due to start ttc soon?? I need to check the roll call...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (01-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy first day of march everyone!! I start ttc in a couple of weeks... Cd1 today, next cycle is our first try. Can't wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by futuremama View Post
    Happy first day of march everyone!! I start ttc in a couple of weeks... Cd1 today, next cycle is our first try. Can't wait!
    Oh that's so exciting!!! I hope your blessed like Lilnightmare and cantwait with first try babies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Who can help shed some light.. Ewcm means o is going to happen, or has happened or is currently happening?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it varies person to person. I get it right before a severe and final o pain...so iguess thats right on. But I've heard ladies getting it before. I think generally, it means you are most fertile.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Disney  (01-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get it in the middle of my cycle and just before AF comes