Closed Thread
Page 38 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    I got an emmaljunga pram. It's second hand but was my dp's brothers when he was little. He's now 10 but the pram is still near new has been sitting in storage for years.
    lucky girl!! What a score!!!! How do you say the name of that pram?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hamij View Post
    I'm definitely more in touch with my body since TTC.

The baby joggers seem awesome, I just wish there were more places that sold them. Figure I need to travel at least an hour to get to a stockist!
    We got ours online Hamij, from a stockist in Sydney who posted it to us. I think we saved about $80 too :thumbup: If you want I could try and find out which company it was, but I might have to do it after the hectic birthday weekend!! Weather is not looking so good for a picnic in the park - it rains everytime we organise a party in the park next to our house

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Weather is not looking so good for a picnic in the park - it rains everytime we organise a party in the park next to our house
    oh no!!! Is your place big enough for plan b?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We have a valco matrix plus. It came with a naivete attachment to rear face bub in the pram, if bub sleeps while out walking you can pull it out and put it into the stands we brought, out put it somewhere safe like in their cot. We also got the capsule atrachment so it could take out safe and sound unity capsule. I found that the basinette is smaller than actual bayoneted, he out grew it by 8 weeks! He also out grew the capsule at 4 months at 7kgs, even though its rated till12mnths and 12kgs.Though he was born 9lbs, so on the bigger end.

I love the baby jogger range though....our foam hand grip has ripped recently and I asked about replacing it, but didn't get a good reception from the baby shop wonder if I can convince df I need a new pram? Lol even though I wont need a double as ds rarely uses it already and I plan to baby wear alot

Nothing exciting planed for the weekend...just chilling.
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 01-03-2013 at 07:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My main issue is I don't really want to buy one sight unseen. I might have to see if anyone I know locally has one for their kids, or knows someone who has one.

Disney - I didn't get a positive OPK last cycle, but I did ovulate...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Disney, I think opks are a waste of time. I had an almost +ve on 24/2, then 3 days of -ves (although I'd only gone without fluids for 2 hrs before taking those ones), & my temps are indicating that I od around the 3rd negative (is it possible to o 3 days after a +ve???). It's almost impossible to go without drinking & *ahem* peeing for 4 hrs, unless you're asleep, & you can't use fmu - wtf??? Now that I know approximately when I'm supposed to o, I'm just going to temp from now on (although hoping I won't need to!!!). o was a few days early for me this cycle, so it is a more "normal" one (~30 days), so I'm hoping that's a good sign. I just have 12 days to go until my bfp... so exciting!!! fx fx fx!!! I had a dream last night that I was pregnant - fx my dream comes true & fx for everyone else too!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    With opks when you get a +ve it means you will ovulate sometime in the next 36 hours. Was reading about it al yesterday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Those girls that temp - how do you find it. I think I might start temping. Do you do oral temp? I'm not sure whether mine is going to be overly accurate. I'm generally in bed about 11ish. Some mornings I'm up by 4, others I mightn't get up til 6. Are you meant to do it at the same time each morning? What if I get up during the night to go to the loo etc? Will that effect it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hamij... Most days you're up at 4 and you don't get to bed until 11ish... How on earth do you function on no sleep!!! I'd die. I get around 7-9 each night at the moment and I struggle!!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Caffiene... tbh it's not usually a big deal to be honest. It seems to be the norm for me. I may have one morning a week where I get a sleep in until 7-8am, and sometimes I do crash on the couch at night time, but that's only if I've had a super busy day. Normally it just doesn't bother me. Guess it's just something that I've got used to lol. My kids were pretty awful sleepers, and they only really stopped getting up during the night probably a year or so ago. So to be getting 4-5 hours of uninterrupted sleep is BLISS. Though I must say, I'm asleep as soon as head hits the pillow. So during O time I go to bed earlier, otherwise we'd never have sex lol