Closed Thread
Page 35 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dtd preggo is amazing! Lol df wants me utd asap so I'm happier to dtd lol

If df had his way, once or twice....a day! I try and compromise with once every 2nd day or 2 days out of 3. Once daily during o week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    I'm with hcf, I use it a lot for physio, 2 free denta check ups a yearl, free optical, the odd massage, claim the pill (well when I was on it) claimed vaccinations, gym membership. I love it! Oh the hospital I will probably go to when I have future bub one day has an agreement with hcf so all my baby classes are free and the lactation consultation etc.

I want preggo sex!!!! Was a there a certain point it got amazing or has it been that was since your bfp?
    Probably 2 or so weeks after my BFP I noticed things were pretty great, and it has slowly improved from there - then..... that brings us to today and it totally blew my mind!! I own a business with my husband so we had a quicky at work while there were no customers muhaha so evil but so awesome

I have heard the second trimester is when lots of ladies notice a difference, 0o0o0o0h what am I in for if its this good already? hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ill just say, hormone surges, usually no morning sickness, nausia or exhaustion, excitement you got that far and theres a little person inside that you created.... and generally, you don't have a nmassive belly so can still manage most positions, with the added flexibility pregnancy gives you..... fun times ahead!

I just felt strange dtd while ds was awake and kicking, so would make df wait lol. I kept having visions of "looks whos talking" and him looking and going "whos poking me?? What did I do wrong!" :/
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 28-02-2013 at 00:25.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Cantwaitforabubba  (28-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah, second trimester was better for me. Had constant nausea in the first and it wasn't a turn on!! Then it started to feel a bit weird in the last couple of months when you've got someone not-so-gently reminding you that they're there I can highly recommend the in-between bits though :thumbup:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha ha quickie at work!! love it!!

Oh so much to look forward too!! I keep forgetting its o week, something feels different this time around, I'm less obsessive, it's not constantly on my mind, I'm not sure why? It could have something to do with me not having any kind of o symptoms yet maybe?!? It's only cd12 I suppose. Oh oh is anyone else really excited about the new bugaboo buffalo?? I can't wait to see one in real life! I really wanted The bugaboo cameleon but I think my kids are going to be way to tall for that pram so my only other option was the bee which I like too but apparently the buffalo fits bigger kids!!! So excited!! Does anyone else get this excited over prams? Dh thinks I'm crazy...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get super excited about prams. I want a baby jogger city select

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't really looked at prams... waiting for that BFP first!!! fx I'll be pram shopping in a couple of weeks...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't made up my mind, but I really like the SteelCraft Strider Compact. I'd get the infant carrier with it because I like that it doubles as a car seat. No need to wake up bub between the car and pram.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    I haven't made up my mind, but I really like the SteelCraft Strider Compact. I'd get the infant carrier with it because I like that it doubles as a car seat. No need to wake up bub between the car and pram.
    We looked at this when we were pregnant with Skye. It's the only think we really have to still buy. Got all the big stuff, then just mcn's feeding stuffs, clothes... And we're done...

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Ill just say, hormone surges, usually no morning sickness, nausia or exhaustion, excitement you got that far and theres a little person inside that you created.... and generally, you don't have a nmassive belly so can still manage most positions, with the added flexibility pregnancy gives you..... fun times ahead!

I just felt strange dtd while ds was awake and kicking, so would make df wait lol. I kept having visions of "looks whos talking" and him looking and going "whos poking me?? What did I do wrong!" :/
    I agree it could be weird when you have a proper baby in there!

Disney I don't think its a bad thing being more relaxed, it could actually help your chances. Good luck and get busy at least once a day

I haven't looked at prams yet! I will probably start looking and buying stuff at 20 weeks.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cantwaitforabubba For This Useful Post:

Disney  (28-02-2013)