Closed Thread
Page 33 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma K View Post
    Who has private health insurance? Who are you with?

I've been reading a few people TTC diaries.

Blotched how did the SA go?
    We're with Defence Health - my fil works for csiro so got it through him. I have the top hospital cover at the mo just for baby making, then I'll hop back down to normal cover.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Im just taking i-folic (iodine with folic acid) atm, and thyroxine.

I should be taking Vitamin D as my levels are always low, and my iron is normally borderline....Ive been meaning to make an appointment for the past couple of months or so to get everything checked out, but i was holding out because id always remember in the TWW and would tell myself "Just hold out another day/week...if you get a BFP you can save yourself a blood test and do it all at once!" ... that started 4 months ago. Really should get onto it!!

Happy O Week Disney!!

Munchkin, i hope you get a BFP soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    EPO is to help with cervical mucus. I only take it for the first couple of weeks of each cycle, as it's not good to take after ovulation in case of conception.

Vit B is for luteal phase defect, and I have actually found it to work. My luteal phase is a lot longer than it was.

So so so tired... wish I could get used to hubby getting up early for work. Figure it's been about 18 months! I tend to wake about half an hour before his alarm goes off (so 3:30am argh)... and can never seem to get back to sleep! Even on the days he has off. I can't be this tired when I'm on placement for uni next week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What are you studying hamij? I can't remember if you've said before...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies! Good luck this week Disney, remember to sing to the spermies

Munchkin, I hope your test turns positive in the next few days

As far as insurance goes I am with defence health - top hospital & extras. It really only helps with the hosiptal stay other than that there are no real perks when it comes to having a baby using private health insurance.

I am taking Elevit, a calcium tablet with vitamin D and also a separate vitamin D supplement as I was low when I got my blood test and the level I need is not enough just with the calcium tablet. Nearly boffed the other morning taking all the tablets, the calcium one and also elevit are pretty big!
    Last edited by Cantwaitforabubba; 27-02-2013 at 08:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Does anyone take any supplements/vitamins?
    Just taking my usual evening primrose oil and iron supplements. I won't start taking preconception vitamins until October, ages away

Who has private health insurance? Who are you with?

I've been reading a few people TTC diaries.

Blotched how did the SA go?
    No private health insurance for me. I really don't see the point of it at this point in time for me personally. I'm happy to have a baby in the public hospital. I'm lucky that I get cheap dental at the uni and otherwise keep money aside for bills including health related expenses. DF and I will get insurance probably after we have a baby/before we turn 30, whatever comes first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm with defence health

Top hospital and top extras. We use it quite a bit so we find its worth it

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Phi-wise, I'm with latrobe health but unsure whether i will go public or private.

I am now taking b-vit, iron and hair nails & skin vitamins. I was taking elevit but have stopped and may start taking it again in the tww or when i get a bfp. I was also taking epo but not this cycle and my cm as been better than ever! Strange

Havent been around much, just waiting to O at the moment, should have by the weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    TMI WARNING: One of the things no one tells you when you are TTC - preggo sex is bloody amazing, best I have ever had!!!!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cantwaitforabubba For This Useful Post:

Disney  (27-02-2013),Funchu  (27-02-2013),JessyJ  (27-02-2013),MrsLA  (03-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Phi-wise, I'm with latrobe health but unsure whether i will go public or private.

I am now taking b-vit, iron and hair nails & skin vitamins. I was taking elevit but have stopped and may start taking it again in the tww or when i get a bfp. I was also taking epo but not this cycle and my cm as been better than ever! Strange

Havent been around much, just waiting to O at the moment, should have by the weekend!
    I was reading your TTC diary, how did the semen analysis go? Hope you catch the egg this month!