Closed Thread
Page 31 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I like Arya too Nomie... I also love Sebastian, but DH doesn't.

ps I'm also a Scrubs fan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone take any supplements/vitamins?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not at the moment. I will start taking some pre-natal vitamins soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma K View Post
    We like the name Mason Simon for a boy and Harper Paige for a girl. Hoping to have one of each!
    Love those names!!! Mason is super cute!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hamij View Post
    Yay results just released for uni, got a HD and a C Very happy! Was hoping to scrape a pass for the subject I got a C in, but I ended up with 1 mark off a distinction!
    thats brilliant!!!! Good on you! Don't you love it when hard work pays off!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I have a girl's name picked out, but DH isn't sure about it (I haven't even bothered telling him the middle name I like!). I used to want to use Daenerys (from Game of Thrones), before they made the TV series. I would have adjusted the spelling though: Danaerys, shortened to Dana. Anna was another name I loved (or Annabelle), but DH hates it (& his parents had a dog called Annie)... I also used to love Starla (that one's still a maybe). I have one boy's name that I love (and goes well with the girl's name if I happen to have twins), but again DH isn't in love with it. It's also one of the slightly more common ones. I love Lucian (shortened to Luc), but DH says no (also my last name starts with L). Some other possibilities are: Evan, Ethan, Elliott (I like E names!) My great grandfather's name (with a slight variation) is a possibility, as DH loves it. If we have a boy first, we'll probably use that. I'm keeping my favourite names secret from everyone because I don't want to be put off them! I'd love to use a name from a fantasy novel, but DH doesn't like that idea (he likes "real names")... what do you guys think of fantasy/ sci-fi names?
    i like different names so I think fantasy/sci-if names are cool!! I like all the names you suggested. I LOVE Lucian and Elliott (for a girl another scrubs fan!)
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Yes, DDs bday is Sunday, party is Sat arvo.Got all the supplies for the watermelon cake today, plus choc cupcakes, apricot slice, dips, chips etc! Going overboard!! We bought her a scooter and drs set today, she's going to love them!!! Can't wait Also got a happy burthday banner, ******ers, balloons, party hats and a fruit curtain decoration thing - gone just a bit overboard!
    oh I hope the party goes well! It sounds like you've got everything under control and the food sounds sooo good! I hoe the weather is nice for you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    DH got home from work and wanted to sort out our trip to Fiji, so I didn't go either but on the plus side all of our holidays are now booked for 2013. Fiji for 3 days for a wedding and then back to the UK to catch up with all of DH's family and the friends I made when living there. I can't wait!!!And I feel terrible but I have another excuse for tonight... I feel lousy as. Was stuck on the toilet (tmi) this morning and my stomach hasn't been right all day... So I don't really fancy going out tonight either....On another note af is now two days late...
    oh when you are going away!? 2 days late that sounds like a good thing ! Have you tested yet?? I hope your stomach is feeling a little better, there is nothing worse!Nomie - I love the name Arya soo much and have done for a few years now but it's becoming really popular !!! Sebastian is also on my list but dh isn't too keen but I think he will come around to it. I've always wanted to slow cook something but I'm not sure what to do.. Let us know how your stew turns out!! Afm - it's o week!!!!! Whoo!!!!! Ok this is way tmi but we dtd last night (for fun not for sperm harvesting.. Lol dh always asks about my motives now) and then this afternoon I had Pilates and after I went to the bathroom and had heaps of cm.. Like Ewcm... So is this left over from last night and all the ab work has moved it out of my uterus or could it be really early o signs ?? Oh oh also my IC OPk and hpt arrived !!!! Just in time too!
    Last edited by Disney; 26-02-2013 at 19:34.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (26-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The only name I have come up with is we have a girl and will call her Ella Beth, Ella after my maternal grandma and Beth after my paternal grandma, he name is Bess but assures us she was named after her grandma Beth and was misnamed lol. I love the name Kiara too except DF likes old names that are nothing special lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma K View Post
    Does anyone take any supplements/vitamins?
    I'm on calcium, Elevit,vitamin d and aspirin on advice from my Ob...

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    I'm on calcium, Elevit,vitamin d and aspirin on advice from my Ob...

there is no calcium and vitamin d in elevit? Or do you need extra extra calcium and vitamin d?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    oh when you are going away!? 2 days late that sounds like a good thing ! Have you tested yet?? I hope your stomach is feeling a little better, there is nothing worse!

Afm - it's o week!!!!! Whoo!!!!! Ok this is way tmi but we dtd last night (for fun not for sperm harvesting.. Lol dh always asks about my motives now) and then this afternoon I had Pilates and after I went to the bathroom and had heaps of cm.. Like Ewcm... So is this left over from last night and all the ab work has moved it out of my uterus or could it be really early o signs ?? Oh oh also my IC OPk and hpt arrived !!!! Just in time too!
    Fiji for queens birthday long weekend for a wedding. Back home for 4-5 days then off to the UK. I'm so excited to see all my friends and family that are over there. And to just get away from day to day life here!!!! :-)

Enjoy o week hun!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I like Arya too Nomie... I also love Sebastian, but DH doesn't.

ps I'm also a Scrubs fan!
    Love Sebastian and Elliot! Big, big scrubs fans in our house. A friend of mine called her daughter Elliot about 8 weeks ago No idea what we might call the next one!?

Munchkin! 2 days late is exciting!! Fingers crossed for you! And happy O week Disney

I've just got back from the gym. I have to admit that my main motivation was dinner with my gym friends after, but they both cancelled! At least I didn't know until after my workout, otherwise I might have piked...

Mummak, I've been taking elevit but will talk to my dr about just having folate when the packets run out. Too bad they're such enormous packets!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    there is no calcium and vitamin d in elevit? Or do you need extra extra calcium and vitamin d?
    I think there might be but he specifically said to take all of that after loosing Skye. So yeah. I obey his orders!! ;-)

Was thinking if going to GP to get levels checked just to be safe and on top of things!!!