Closed Thread
Page 3 of 129 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

Good luck to all in the TWW! And sorry to those who got BFNs.

For those who have recently come of the pill, did you get massive break outs? I feel like a teenager again. Ew.
    I use Mary K cleansing products morning and night and my routine is the same so I'm pretty sure I can blame this break out on going off the pill.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

Quote Originally Posted by M2OR View Post
    Hey girls, wow this thread moves so quickly! I just want to let you know that I am reading and following along, I've just been so busy over the past few weeks with all of this wedding stuff, I feel like we are having no family time at all 😣 So when I do have a spare minute, I'm trying to spend it with the boys.

Disney- have you tested yet!? You're killing me! I have my fingers crossed for you. Sounds promising!

NomieTee- what a beautiful wedding! I must admit I got a little teary.. I'm going to be a wreck on my big day!

Anyway girls, I'm sorry for no more personals. I wish they had the multi quote on the phone app!

Off to watch my recorded Carrie Diaries ep from last night and then go to bed. Work tomorrow 😩

xx
    I love the carrie diaries! Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    I think if someone was able to produce a test which told you you were preggers immediately after conception that company would make a killing!! Imagine no TWW!
    An alcohol company could fund development... no tww means more drinking for some ladies!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Cantwaitforabubba  (13-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by M2OR View Post
    Hey girls, wow this thread moves so quickly! I just want to let you know that I am reading and following along, I've just been so busy over the past few weeks with all of this wedding stuff, I feel like we are having no family time at all ������ So when I do have a spare minute, I'm trying to spend it with the boys.

Disney- have you tested yet!? You're killing me! I have my fingers crossed for you. Sounds promising!

NomieTee- what a beautiful wedding! I must admit I got a little teary.. I'm going to be a wreck on my big day!

Anyway girls, I'm sorry for no more personals. I wish they had the multi quote on the phone app!

Off to watch my recorded Carrie Diaries ep from last night and then go to bed. Work tomorrow ������

xx
    i have tested but it as a bfn, I would go as far as saying it was an epic fail! Af is due on Friday so we'll see what happens.

I'm not testing again until Saturday if af doesn't show on Friday. Actually that said I will probably test on Friday too lol!!

nomie - I didn't break out but my hair and skin have become mega oily! Like insane oily!! I'm thanking my lucky starts pimples haven't formed !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    An alcohol company could fund development... no tww means more drinking for some ladies!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    I agree!! Those trying could be on a 3 week on 1 week off roster with drinking instead of two on and two off. Might help keep everyone a bit more sane while waiting for their BFP

Nomie I didn't break out too bad when I came off the pill initially but the last 3-4 months I was breaking out before AF. Now I have broken out something shocking with the preggo hormones. I have read if you get AF pimples you are more prone to preggo pimples, YAY. Hopefully yours settle down as the pill hormones get out of your system

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well another BFN for me... was kinda hoping I'd get a positive today since I'm 10 DPO and my symptoms seem so strong. I should probably wait at least until Sunday or something. The other thing is I'm not 100% sure when I ovulated... so that might be wrong too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hamij View Post
    Well another BFN for me... was kinda hoping I'd get a positive today since I'm 10 DPO and my symptoms seem so strong. I should probably wait at least until Sunday or something. The other thing is I'm not 100% sure when I ovulated... so that might be wrong too.
    Sounds like we are in the exact same boat!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's silly hey, I KNOW that a positive pregnancy test may not happen until further down the track. But it's disenheartening to see a negative each morning. Not overly sure that not testing would help either... as I'd just be wondering if it'd be positive had I tested that morning. I'm getting a little worried that feeling like this will be the 'norm' for before my period. Which considering I've been not so great since 6dpo, it's gonna be rather frustrating.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hamij View Post
    Same here. I've tested last 3 days since 8dpo but all neg Hpts... Very frustrating as temps are high and ovulated very late this cycle (cd30)
    Bbs have only just started hurting !

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315b using BubHub

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week

I didnt test today (11dpo) but my temp is still high and has been at its highest for the last three days (last month the temps at this dpo were a bit lower). I might re-test tomorrow morning...

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub