Closed Thread
Page 29 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Soundwave was amazing! I'm a lil sunburnt, very sore and stiff but overall good. I was in the mosh pit for LINKIN park and they never fail to disappoint me. I'm going to the concert on tuesday too.
    I wonder if you and Disney walked past eachother at any stage, haha how cool would that have been if you arranged to meet up to say hello!!

Glad you both had fun, I am starting to get excited about the Melb soundwave on Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post

Disney, I think the proportion of people on bubhub who have problems concieving is alot higher than IRL. Where else would you go if you need somewher to chat about it and research fertility and such. Esspecially after years of no success. How long did it take your mum to fall with your brother? You will be fine! You have to stay positive this early in the game.
    it took mum another 4 years to fall with my brother! I'm going to stay positive, I've got nothing to complain about yet I've only given it one go!!
    Can't freak out jut yet but it's really in the back of my mind

Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    I wonder if you and Disney walked past eachother at any stage, haha how cool would that have been if you arranged to meet up to say hello!!

Glad you both had fun, I am starting to get excited about the Melb soundwave on Friday
    i was thinking about that yesterday! What are the chances of bumping into lilnightmare!! You'll love it! Linkin park were amazing, I was really impressed with Metallica! Thy played for 2 hours like a full concert!! Just the overall quality of the music amazed me, I've been to so many of these things where the bands sound like crap and they don't play for long and it's an overall disappointment but it was really really good! It got rave reviews at Brisbane so your in for an awesome day!!

lilnightmare - are you writing the epic storm at the moment? I'm on the bus on the m2 and an see non stop lightening over your way in the distance!
    Last edited by Disney; 25-02-2013 at 17:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    it took mum another 4 years to fall with my brother! I'm going to stay positive, I've got nothing to complain about yet I've only given it one go!!

i was thinking about that yesterday! What are the chances of bumping into lilnightmare!! You'll love it! Linkin park were amazing, I was really impressed with Metallica! Thy played for 2 hours like a full concert!! Just the overall quality of the music amazed me, I've been to so many of these things where the bands sound like crap and they don't play for long and it's an overall disappointment but it was really really good! It got rave reviews at Brisbane so your in for an awesome day!!

lilnightmare - are you writing the epic storm at the moment? I'm on the bus on the m2 and an see non stop lightening over your way in the distance!
    I know how you are feeling, my mum went through two miscarriages over 5 years before she got my brother. I was always mindful it may take a while because of her history but as you know that wasn't the case for me. You can't always go by what happened to your mum, we are all different so I wouldn't get yourself too worried..... although I have to say it is natural to do so and sometimes its easier said than done trying not to!

I saw Metallica twice the last time they were out here and it was pretty awesome! When I saw they were playing for over 2 hours I was also impressed, So many bands at these carnival type events only go on for 45 mins! Bring it on

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post

I had the same thought . There was so many ppl there so who knows. My bestie was there and we didn't even manage to meet up lol. Linkin park were amazing! I absolutely love them ( have a linkin park tattoo on my wrist) so there was no way in hell pregnant or not I wasn't going in the pit to get close. Im going to the sidewave of lp and stone sour tomorrow too. This was my 5th soundwave and sure as hell won't be the last. Dp and I even discussed baby sitters for next year haha.

Yeah we had the storm here. Got hail actually. This weather is nuts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Disney, try not to freak out about your mums TTC Journey My mum was NEVER on BC in all her life, and i only have 3 brothers. Theres 4, 11, and 4 years between us all. and all to the same dad. I was worried i would have trouble too... Last time TTC, i fell pregnant cycle 3 but MC, had 1 AF, and fell with DS. Im going into my 4th cycle now, and have had 2 chemicals... So i guess im alot more fertile than she was!!
    I was also worried about Morning Sickness, id heard that "Your pregnancy will be exactally like your mums" Mum was sick from conception till birth with all four of us, she would weigh less full term than when she fell pregnant from the sickness.... I wasnt sick once And nauseous only a few times.... (Following someone with really bad BO in summer) but that would make anyone feel queasy lol

Glad to hear you ladies had an amazing time at soundwave!

Jesse - Hows the party preparation comming?? Not long now!!! Maybe a week?? (from memory)

Im all ready for DS's birthday The last few things we'd ordered arrived today, they are all wrapped in the spare room. We have 2 packets of balloons to blow up the night before, and have to assemble one present...the cake is organised. Im making a chocolate mud with choc ganache, and have a mickey mouse rice paper picture thing to go ontop. It was easier than making a shaped one! And we arent having a party, just a close friend or two over for dinner. So theres no need for a huge cake

Thanks
    Reviews

Ugh. I don't think I'm gonna have AF show up anytime soon.

DF can actually smell when I'm about to get it/when I have it.

Currently of CD 26 so 3 days longer than last time. Don't think I'm pregnant though. We've only been able to bd twice this cycle. Plus I don't think I ovulated.

Got a pretty big baby stash at the moment though!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1361800418.739247.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OMG!! Mumma K that is adorable!!! EEEK!! I LOVE Baby stuff!! Its so hard to find cute gender neutral stuff though The set 2nd in from the bottom left looks like a PJ set i had for DS! So many memories!! He has outgrown the baby stuff now

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    OMG!! Mumma K that is adorable!!! EEEK!! I LOVE Baby stuff!! Its so hard to find cute gender neutral stuff though The set 2nd in from the bottom left looks like a PJ set i had for DS! So many memories!! He has outgrown the baby stuff now
    It is really hard to find cute gender neutral things! So I have bought one or two things for a girl. Just some blankets, they were being discontinued and I'm so in love with the set.

Has anyone thought of baby names yet? We have 2 of each sex that we like

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that baby stuff is gorgeous! I haven't started to buy anything yet. I don't want to find out the gender, yet hubby does. One of my friends suggested putting some clothes on layby a couple of weeks before I'm due, one layby boys clothes, the other girls clothes, then cancel one, and take out the other. Though makes it hard as I've had kids both early and late, and laybys are only 6 weeks or so.

I've chosen names. Hubby doesn't like them though, but I have a while to turn him around

It's funny what people say about their mum's pregnancies etc. I was extremely sick with mine, but mum wasn't. Yet I'm her first child, and I was 2 weeks overdue. My first child was 2 weeks overdue. My sister was 5 weeks early. My second child was 5 weeks early. I wish she had a 3rd so I could see what gestation I'd have the next baby lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for yor kind words ladies! It's so nice to have some rational positive support! Dh thinks I'm being a drama queen! Boys, geez! Mumma K your baby stuff is so cute, my gosh you have a lot! I would lie in the middle of the bed and surround myself in the baby stuff, hold the teeny tiny clothes over my stomach LOL! I was going to say I don't have anything baby related but I just remembered a few years ago I saw this dress when I was in America and it was on sale ($800 reduced to $90) and my mum bought it after dh made a fuss about we don't have a baby you don't need to spend $90 on an item of clothing we don't need. She said she would keep it safe until I needed it! It's for a 1 year old. I also have 2 t shirts from disneyland I had bought for someone but never gave to them.