Closed Thread
Page 28 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

Munchkin, I've downloaded a free couch to 5k app. It's meant to build you up to jogging five kilometres in 30 minutes over 8 weeks of training.
    Check it out. If you search 'c25k free' in the App Store it should be the first that comes up. You do it three times a week. I plan just to do a normal 30 minute walk or rest on the off days.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

Sounds like a great app, wonder if they do an android version? Will check it out I need to get more excercise in too, finally got back to thet gym yesterday after almost 2 weeks off! And with UK visitors we just ate our way through Sydney...agh!!! Not good.

Going to brave Ikea this morning with my mum and dd, wish me luck!! Going to get a portable night light for a friend who is due in about 3 weeks. We found ours so handy for feeding and finding lost dummies in the night :thumbup:

How was soundwave girls?!!??
    Have a great day

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    Munchkin, I've downloaded a free couch to 5k app. It's meant to build you up to jogging five kilometres in 30 minutes over 8 weeks of training.
    Check it out. If you search 'c25k free' in the App Store it should be the first that comes up. You do it three times a week. I plan just to do a normal 30 minute walk or rest on the off days.
    I'm heading to the App Store now... :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    NomieTee and Munchkin I hope you both have great walks/jogs! I look forward to hearing a report of success!

Soundwave was amazing!! Had such a good day but I'm so tired and my body aches! I'm getting too old for this stuff cypress hill, linkin park and Metallica were fantastic, blink and sum41 were also pretty good and took me back to my teenage days! I was talking to my mum yesterday and she was telling me that my brothers dp's sister was starting ivf, she's been trying for 2 years now and nothing's worked, she's only 28! Mum also told me it took her 6 years to fall pregnant with me and the doctors told mum she'd never have kids! God I hope it doesn't take me that long as well! My brother then went on to tell me I was getting old and needed to start thinking about having kids lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nomie Jessie and munchkin, How was you walk/jog? Did you go? I went for a run on sunday. It was a route I used to take before DS. About 6k through paddocks and bush. I thought without the pram I would kill it but nope. I think I managed about 3k feeling good then the walk breaks started happening. Atleast next weekend when I try it I couldn't do much worse.

Nomie I did something very similar to the c25k when I first started running years ago. It is an awesome programe! If you do every run you get there and it is the best feeling of achievement!

AFM weight wise I am still 66.2kg. I brought yet another set on scales on the weekend, jumped on them this morning sure it would say 65.something. nope. so disapointing after all the effort I put in not eating all the goodies Dh was. Well maybe a tiny bowl of ice cream. DH did say "you look less flabby' this morning. I guess it was a compliment?!

As for december babies, my Mum is one, the 11th of december. She said she used to get excited when all the dec's in the shop windows went up because she knew her birthday was soon. her mum wouldn't put anything up around the house till the day after the birthdays so they could have the focus on them. I think that is a fantastic idea.

This year we will miss TTC a december baby but if we are still TTC this time next year I'm sure I would be to desperate to skip it by then. I sure hope we are preggers way before then!

Disney, I think the proportion of people on bubhub who have problems concieving is alot higher than IRL. Where else would you go if you need somewher to chat about it and research fertility and such. Esspecially after years of no success. How long did it take your mum to fall with your brother? You will be fine! You have to stay positive this early in the game.
    Last edited by Trio; 25-02-2013 at 08:31.

Thanks
    Reviews

Trio, can't get out for the daily exercise just yet, got builder here so can't leave the house just yet...

Feeling super dooper tired though... But won't. Let. That. Stop. Me.

Thanks
    Reviews

Soundwave was amazing! I'm a lil sunburnt, very sore and stiff but overall good. I was in the mosh pit for LINKIN park and they never fail to disappoint me. I'm going to the concert on tuesday too.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Lilnightmare and cantwait - what baby books have you started reading? MrsLA - perhaps it's fate that you o on your wedding anniversary. What have you guys got planned for that? Anything booked yet? Dh and I are still um-nig and arghing about what we should do.
    I haven't really read much but I love the baby centre conception to birth book. Found it very useful.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

Cantwaitforabubba  (25-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Trio, can't get out for the daily exercise just yet, got builder here so can't leave the house just yet...

Feeling super dooper tired though... But won't. Let. That. Stop. Me.
    Go Munchkin!

I haven't exercised yet, but does running around after a toddler and trying to think AT IKEA count??!! Will never, ever do that again! She wasn't even the worst kid in the shop, but gee it was hard work!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Go Munchkin!

I haven't exercised yet, but does running around after a toddler and trying to think AT IKEA count??!! Will never, ever do that again! She wasn't even the worst kid in the shop, but gee it was hard work!!!
    Yes that counts!!