Closed Thread
Page 27 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    AFM - Im now CD1 of Cycle 4....This morning i was thinking we may've had a chance, as she was due yesterday...but she chose to come this afternoon...onto march! Am i pulling at straws when ive worked out Im due to O March 11...and DS was born March '11 Lol?? Lucky numbers maybe??
    Sorry to hear Shadow. fx 4 is your lucky number.
    I tested today with a frer at 10dpo and bfn, I am not feeling it at all so guess I am onto cycle 6 and hopefully a march bfp.
    I think I will be due to o around our first wedding anniversary on the 10th and af will be due just before my 30th on the 30th, So this is my last chance to be utd before I am 30 and to have a 2013 baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops, Ill have 1 more chance after march to have a 2013 baby, an April BFP would be a edd of somewhere around 30 Dec

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    It was amazing and also a relief, until the scan I had no real proof I was actually preggers since the doctor didn't even bother confirming with bloods. It was great to see the heartbeat and yeah the main feeling was amazement, I looked at the screen and was in awe, I can't believe we made a little bubba with a tiny beating heart, wow!

I'm really looking forward to the NT scan, my sister in law showed me her bubba scan pics from 12 weeks yesterday (she is 10 weeks ahead of me so is 18 weeks now) and its incredible how much the baby grows in the next 5 weeks. Her bubba looked like a proper minature baby, so so excited and looking forward to it.

I can't wait to see your scan pics on the 27th March LilNightmare!!! Yipee I got given the films from the ultrasound but no printed pics, I could take a photo of the film against a window but I think i'll just wait until the 12 week scan to show off my bubba pics haha
    To all those trying this month lots of baby dust to you !! For those in the TWW I have my for you!

Disney I hope you catch the eggy this month, good luck
    Oh this has made me so excited. I'm in the same boat as I haven't had bloods to confirm it either I just have to hold out a little longer. Well I'm off to take soundwave today and will have a great time. Even though my monster can't hear yet I'm sure he (dunno y but I seem to refer to it as a he constantly) will enjoy rocking out too. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilnightmare and cantwait - what baby books have you started reading? MrsLA - perhaps it's fate that you o on your wedding anniversary. What have you guys got planned for that? Anything booked yet? Dh and I are still um-nig and arghing about what we should do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Lilnightmare and cantwait - what baby books have you started reading? MrsLA - perhaps it's fate that you o on your wedding anniversary. What have you guys got planned for that? Anything booked yet? Dh and I are still um-nig and arghing about what we should do.
    I hope Oing on your wedding anniversary is lucky - that's what I'm counting on!!! I'm due to O in a few days, right around my 3rd wedding anniversary (27/2).

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I hope Oing on your wedding anniversary is lucky - that's what I'm counting on!!! I'm due to O in a few days, right around my 3rd wedding anniversary (27/2).

There is certainly a trend for it...I'm o-nig on my anniversary too but I'm till trying to work out if I want to bd then because of the whole Christmas baby thing.. I'm still trying to work through that...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Oh this has made me so excited. I'm in the same boat as I haven't had bloods to confirm it either I just have to hold out a little longer. Well I'm off to take soundwave today and will have a great time. Even though my monster can't hear yet I'm sure he (dunno y but I seem to refer to it as a he constantly) will enjoy rocking out too. Lol
    Have fun at Soundwave today! You have more patience than me, I requested the early scan because I wouldn't wait Shocker!! I am going to the Melbourne Soundwave next Friday, looking forward to it but kinda can't be bothered going at the same time. Energy levels are not what they used to be at the moment!

Disney I read heaps of preggo books (over the past 5 years!!) before trying, now I am preggers I am actually reading minimal books ect as I just can't be stuffed at the moment lol I know everything I need to know for now so I am happy to go with the flow

The one thing I am going to focus on more is healthy eating, I don't want to blow out while preggers so now is the time to make some changes for me and for my growing bubba. I have gone off vegies, the thought of them makes me feel sick so maybe I will make some vegie soup with wholegrain pasta so I am getting some goodness without it being steamed vegies EWW! I also have to eat every 2-3 hours or I feel sick so going to make sure those snacks are healthy like an apple or yoghurt.

Good in theory, lets see how I go with it!! When you are tired and feeling seedy healthy options are not so appealing and its too easy to reach for the bad choices.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    There is certainly a trend for it...I'm o-nig on my anniversary too but I'm till trying to work out if I want to bd then because of the whole Christmas baby thing.. I'm still trying to work through that...
    I'd go for it! There's nothing wrong with a Christmas baby - a lovely little Capricorn

Thanks
    Reviews

Disney, I say go for it too! I doubt you will regret it.

Girls, I'm having trouble getting back into exercise. So I need you to hold me accountable tomorrow. Someone ask me if I did my walk/jog. That way I'll be expecting it and feel guilty if I have to say I didn't. Haha.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Disney  (25-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    Disney, I say go for it too! I doubt you will regret it.

Girls, I'm having trouble getting back into exercise. So I need you to hold me accountable tomorrow. Someone ask me if I did my walk/jog. That way I'll be expecting it and feel guilty if I have to say I didn't. Haha.
    I'm needing help too... My weight is slowly but surely creeping up and up... Grr 85kgs!!! I'm hoping to start walking/jogging tomorrow too so bug me too please!!