Closed Thread
Page 26 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

A tad windy here in Tas.
    This may be too much information but my nipples are really sensitive and a tad sore to touch? What's the deal?? I've never experienced this before. Definitely not pregnant. O'ed a few days ago? Just hormones?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

Have fun at soundwave girls - very jealous!! And at the beach munchkin - it really aint beach weather in Sydney... there goes summer I think.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    A tad windy here in Tas.
    This may be too much information but my nipples are really sensitive and a tad sore to touch? What's the deal?? I've never experienced this before. Definitely not pregnant. O'ed a few days ago? Just hormones?
    Not sure Nomie? Mine were a bit like that when I started breast feeding. You weren't sunbathing topless??!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nomie it's most likely hormones! They will do the most random things to you, the joys of natural cycles!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Osteo went well today. I have to go back next week and also walk with a walking stick for the next few days.

lol 21yr old granny!

CD 23 atm... only had a 23 day cycle last time so im not sure when or if AF is going to come.

i wish i was going to sound wave

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    A tad windy here in Tas.
    I get really sensitive nipples the day before and the day of o. Then intensely sensitive and sore the couple of dates after o.,
    I googled it and is apparently common post o

Thanks
    Reviews

Haha. No topless sunbathing here!
    MrsLA, that's good to know. I thought I was going crazy. DH was teasing and said I must be having a phantom pregnancy. :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Have fun at soundwave ladies who are going

Nomie, i get them anytime from O to AF, and sometimes not at all! Nothing this cycle, but last cycle felt like someone hit a cricket ball into them! Every little thing hurt. Both cycles were bfn.

AFM - Im now CD1 of Cycle 4....This morning i was thinking we may've had a chance, as she was due yesterday...but she chose to come this afternoon...onto march! Am i pulling at straws when ive worked out Im due to O March 11...and DS was born March '11 Lol?? Lucky numbers maybe??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely hormones! Mine have been driving me crazy since I O'd on and off, got my period now and yesterday my boobs drove me nuts.

This weather is awful. Been up since 1:30 with the kids. Seems to finally have stopped. But I can hear an awful noise, thinking it's a dog or cat, or something. Tempted to get dressed and go and check it out. But probably just need to get us all back into bed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    I wanna see my lil monster so bad and hear the heartbeat. My nt is the day before yours. I'm booked in for the 27th of march. How was it seeing that wonderful lil bean today? I bet it was amazing!
    It was amazing and also a relief, until the scan I had no real proof I was actually preggers since the doctor didn't even bother confirming with bloods. It was great to see the heartbeat and yeah the main feeling was amazement, I looked at the screen and was in awe, I can't believe we made a little bubba with a tiny beating heart, wow!

I'm really looking forward to the NT scan, my sister in law showed me her bubba scan pics from 12 weeks yesterday (she is 10 weeks ahead of me so is 18 weeks now) and its incredible how much the baby grows in the next 5 weeks. Her bubba looked like a proper minature baby, so so excited and looking forward to it.

I can't wait to see your scan pics on the 27th March LilNightmare!!! Yipee I got given the films from the ultrasound but no printed pics, I could take a photo of the film against a window but I think i'll just wait until the 12 week scan to show off my bubba pics haha
    To all those trying this month lots of baby dust to you !! For those in the TWW I have my for you!

Disney I hope you catch the eggy this month, good luck