Closed Thread
Page 24 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

Haha at 120cm they're not exactly small! I didn't cry but I felt sick (nervous) all day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cantwait - congrats on the ultrasound :-)

Disney - fingers crossed you catch the egg this month. I found when ttc my first little bub that once I took my mind away from ttc and didn't stress about it that's when I fell pregnant.

Nomie - your photos are stunning! Looks like you had a great day

I'm enjoying work at the moment and the extra income helps so much but I miss my baby so much when I'm away from her :-(

At the moment my sisters illness is slowly getting worse, she has to have regular tests to monitor her condition. She has been told not to have any more kids as it puts too much pressure on her kidneys. It looks like she could be on the transplant list by the end of the year :'(

Afm -nothing new to report except how happy iam that it's finally the weekend!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bearbug For This Useful Post:

Cantwaitforabubba  (24-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma K View Post
    Haha at 120cm they're not exactly small! I didn't cry but I felt sick (nervous) all day
    Oh your poor thing! I cry my eyes out when i have to drop my fur babies off at their puppy resort if we are going away! Is that tall for four? My nieces and nephews (dh side of the family) are really tall, I'm worried I'm going to have big kids! His 3 year old niece is in a size 13 shoe which to me sounds huge?!? Childbirth to a normal size baby scares me let alone a big one!!
    Last edited by Disney; 23-02-2013 at 07:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bearbug View Post
    Cantwait - congrats on the ultrasound :-)

Disney - fingers crossed you catch the egg this month. I found when ttc my first little bub that once I took my mind away from ttc and didn't stress about it that's when I fell pregnant.

Nomie - your photos are stunning! Looks like you had a great day

I'm enjoying work at the moment and the extra income helps so much but I miss my baby so much when I'm away from her :-(

At the moment my sisters illness is slowly getting worse, she has to have regular tests to monitor her condition. She has been told not to have any more kids as it puts too much pressure on her kidneys. It looks like she could be on the transplant list by the end of the year :'(

Afm -nothing new to report except how happy iam that it's finally the weekend!
    Oh bearbug I'm so sorry to hear that!! That's so sad. Do the doctors know how she got this condition or what caused it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately they don't know what has caused it, no one else in the family has it but they still think it may be hereditary :-(

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    Yippeeee due date buddies, who would have thought! Your 12 week scan will be here before you know it and you will see a proper little bubba! I am booking in for my NT scan on the 28th March which will be DH's 33rd birthday Have you booked yours in yet?
    I wanna see my lil monster so bad and hear the heartbeat. My nt is the day before yours. I'm booked in for the 27th of march. How was it seeing that wonderful lil bean today? I bet it was amazing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello LIl Nightmare, I found something while I was shopping online on a site called cafeexpress a tshirt site that made me think of you and your baby onesie. They had maternity shirts and stuff in halloween theme, AKA think of a massive jak o lantern across a big PG tummy lol. Saw it when having some custom shirts designed for DF bucks show.

Thanks
    Reviews

Cool I'll have to check it out. Thanks wobblermummy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    my sis is obsessed with any movie or show zombie themed so when we do get pg i found a onesie a son or daughter will have to wear that says my auntie is a zombie hunter lol there is a small pic of 2 zombies. not really baby wear but she would love it and laugh her head off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Running around like a headless chook tonight. Realised today that my prac for uni starts monday week! I thought it was monday fortnight. So I've lost a week. Plus cycle is being so heavy, and now it seems like I'm gonna have to hit the ground running to get anything done.