Closed Thread
Page 22 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

Nomie those photos are gorgeous! And you are STUNNING!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Love your photos you look beautiful Nomie!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    Disney - I think today was the day I got a positive on my OPK! Yay. So do I put it down as I ovulated today in the Pink Pad app? Or tomorrow?

Hamij - Don't want to get your hopes up, but could it be implantation spotting?

JessyJ - Must be good to catch up with your sis. I love my sister. She lives in Paris? That's pretty cool.

I don't have anything special planned. Boooo. I'll just enjoy the extra time off work. Yaaaay.

Yeh, my sister has been in Paris for three years, she works for the fashion house Chloe. Living her dream, which is great
    I really miss her though, we are very close.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    My goodness, my 30th is on the 30th. (Easter weekend) weekend of birthdays!!!!
    Im having a party the weekend after
    We will be going away in the caravan for Easter. Have 2 lots of friends coming as well. We also have a bunch of family and friends coming down to where we are staying for a day to celebrate the big 3-ohh.

6dpo today, hanging to test but doing my best to hold out.
    I'll be 31 on the 30th! How strange is that that there are 3 of us celebrating that weekend Good luck on holding out on those tests!

Shadow, hope you get that bfp asap!!

Afm - straight forward 28 day cycle for me this month, hooray!! No pain yet either which is unusual but welcome. Can't wait to ttc but really need to shift a few kilos first. Must start diet again tomorrow...
    With telling, I'll def tell my mum and Sis and a couple of very close friends, which is what we did last time. The rest of the family/friends can wait. Not sure how I'll tell them but a friend made a movie along the lines of a sequel to their first son. 'First there was Max...coming in 2012...baby number two'. It was so epic and cool!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Yeh, my sister has been in Paris for three years, she works for the fashion house Chloe. Living her dream, which is great
    I really miss her though, we are very close.

I'll be 31 on the 30th! How strange is that that there are 3 of us celebrating that weekend Good luck on holding out on those tests!

Shadow, hope you get that bfp asap!!

Afm - straight forward 28 day cycle for me this month, hooray!! No pain yet either which is unusual but welcome. Can't wait to ttc but really need to shift a few kilos first. Must start diet again tomorrow...
    With telling, I'll def tell my mum and Sis and a couple of very close friends, which is what we did last time. The rest of the family/friends can wait. Not sure how I'll tell them but a friend made a movie along the lines of a sequel to their first son. 'First there was Max...coming in 2012...baby number two'. It was so epic and cool!!!
    I don't think it's strange that there are so many aries peops on here - we are very outgoing!!! I wish I was celebrating my 31st on the 31st again (instead of my 35th!)

I love Chloe... can your sis send me some samples?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I wish!! Occasionally they have a sale open to staff, but she still has to save up for them! She bought Grace an outfit last week to bring home - little denim jeans, a gorgeous white blouse and a peachy cardi. They're so cute!! Any kids clothes from France are generally beautifully made and very grown up

Go Aries! And I don't know about you, but I've got a serious touch of 'I have to do something, and it has to be done NOW!' This thread helps me to clam down and take perspective!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (22-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big fingers and toes crossed Shadow! I am so incredibly clucky right now! I ran into my SIL at the shops yesterday, so we were able to have a good old convo without MIL in earshot. she is thinking about trying for number 3! I would love to be pregnant with her, we overlapped for about 3months with our last pregnancies. also my other SIL is very keen for her first baby, and one of my best friends from UNI is trying now. We have run out of condoms, and I think I am going to refuse to buy more. We have been dtd but with withdrawing and other things, I am sure DH will be sick of not finishing inside by May so I am very excited about June, its only 4 months away really!

Nomie you are so beautiful! your photos are very fun and romantic. I know I have said before but your dress is devine! I just love it, and you outshine it!

Hamij, I am glad you know where you are at. Limbo is a hard place to be. Fingers crossed for your next cycle to be nice and regular and result in a BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies!! Just got back from my scan and I have a little jelly bean growing in the right place with a beautiful heart beat of 152bpm! I am measuring 7 + 4 instead of 8 which may explain my late BFP!! Only 3 days difference so my due date is now the 7th October

Ahhhhhhhhhhh its so real now - so so so so EXCITED!!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cantwaitforabubba For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (22-02-2013),Funchu  (22-02-2013),JessyJ  (22-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Cantwait omg how exciting and I'm totally jealous of u. On the plus side we are due date buddies! Lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

Cantwaitforabubba  (22-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    Morning ladies!! Just got back from my scan and I have a little jelly bean growing in the right place with a beautiful heart beat of 152bpm! I am measuring 7 + 4 instead of 8 which may explain my late BFP!! Only 3 days difference so my due date is now the 7th October

Ahhhhhhhhhhh its so real now - so so so so EXCITED!!
    Congrats!!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to poida84 For This Useful Post:

Cantwaitforabubba  (22-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Cantwait omg how exciting and I'm totally jealous of u. On the plus side we are due date buddies! Lol
    Yippeeee due date buddies, who would have thought! Your 12 week scan will be here before you know it and you will see a proper little bubba! I am booking in for my NT scan on the 28th March which will be DH's 33rd birthday Have you booked yours in yet?