Closed Thread
Page 18 of 129 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Caintwait - Not long until the first scan then. Yay! Will you get any pics? I had tacos for lunch today and will be having left overs for dinner tonight.

JessyK - I love the look of that cake. Yummo! I've never really had an excuse to bake pretty things. One thing to look forward to.

Mumma K - How long do you have to stay on the meds? I'm not planning to use cloth nappies unfortunately. I'd like to say it's because we are on tank water and I can't afford to do that much washing... but I am just too squeamish to do anything other than chuck the nappies straight into the trash. The ones you have posted are so cute though!

AFM, I'm on CD16 and still haven't got a positive OPK. I've only been testing once a day and I keep forgetting to not drink water for a couple of hours before testing. Not that it matters too much as we aren't trying right now. I was just curious if I would ovulate straight after coming off the pill or not.
    The test I did today was the darkest I've done so far but still not quite positive. Is that a good sign? I might test again later this avo?
    DH said he finds the tests interesting. I'm so lucky he is clucky as well.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post

Mumma K - How long do you have to stay on the meds? I'm not planning to use cloth nappies unfortunately. I'd like to say it's because we are on tank water and I can't afford to do that much washing... but I am just too squeamish to do anything other than chuck the nappies straight into the trash. The ones you have posted are so cute though!

:
    Only for a few days. I haven't taken any today and I'm not too sore so I might just see how I go without taking them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jesse, that watermelon cake looks amazing!! What a good idea for the theme!
    Ive attached a pic of DS' cake and choc crackles from last year I had SO much fun baking I Love it!! I actually want to re-train as a patisiere? (Pastry chef) or something to do with sweets/deserts baking, like Planet Cake or Cake Boss

food.jpg

Id love to have a 3D Lightening McQueen Cake for DS this year! But thinking i might leave that till he is a bit older and do something "younger" like Hoot...Or Timmy.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    I am glad you agree and I am not the only one who feels like that! So good to hear from you, it had been a while since I saw a message from you on here and I got worried!!

MummaK those nappies look so cute! I love the modern type they are adorable
    I've been around just haven't posted in a while. How have you been feeling anyway?

I'll check out them men's you suggested shadow. I think we are going to use them.

All them cakes look lovely.m

Thanks
    Reviews
    we are using disposables DF is a pain in the backside! He wont agree to anything like that had to use disposables, not MCN, Wipes not flannels...wanted me to bottle feed not Breastfeed (which also ended up happening, but not through lack of trying)

Althoughhhh i have convinced him of the benefits of Babywearing VS Pram, So when #2 comes along, Im getting an Ergo or Manduca!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Althoughhhh i have convinced him of the benefits of Babywearing VS Pram, So when #2 comes along, Im getting an Ergo or Manduca!
    Yay! That's great. I'm getting an Ergo too. They will be great for the Tassie climate. I love some of their designs but I might stick to the plain black Ergo just so DH won't be embarrassed to wear it. :P
    Same with the nappy bag. I'll be getting a gender neutral bag so DH will carry it too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    AFM, I'm on CD16 and still haven't got a positive OPK. I've only been testing once a day and I keep forgetting to not drink water for a couple of hours before testing. Not that it matters too much as we aren't trying right now. I was just curious if I would ovulate straight after coming off the pill or not.
    The test I did today was the darkest I've done so far but still not quite positive. Is that a good sign? I might test again later this avo?
    DH said he finds the tests interesting. I'm so lucky he is clucky as well.
    A darker test is getting close! Did you do it again this afternoon? I o on cd16.. Well I bought so until this last cycle and I o'd on cd18 and had a 30 day cycle. My dh didn't want to know about it at all so your lucky!!

Thanks
    Reviews

I want an ergo too! I love the grey galaxy one

Thanks
    Reviews
    What's an ergo?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

An ergo is a baby carrier. Kind of like a baby bjorn. its meant to be one of the most comfortable around. Can be used at the front, back and I think side.
    Mummak I love that one too! And the purple!

I had a mini monkey sling for ds, he absolutely hated it! I got given a tommee tippee carrier similar to an ergo, he loved that but I've heard its no good for his hip development. The ergo is encouraged by the hip people for bubbas
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 19-02-2013 at 19:15.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Disney  (20-02-2013)