Closed Thread
Page 15 of 129 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Trio, sounds like you are doing very well in the eating and exercising department, well done! A 4.4km run with a pram is awesome! Having a holiday to look forward to can really help with motivation so I am sure you will drop the 2.2kg in two weeks as planned. You can dooooooooooo it!

Well my mum had my two brothers then me, with me eggs made her feel sick while she was preggers and I am experiencing the same thing with eggs at the moment - can't stand the smell. Maybe that means a girl is on its way but everytime I refer to the bub its always a boy so I have no idea!

No reason to think there are twins in there. If I was to be told at any stage that I am having two I think I would have a major heart attack or die of shock!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    The bloody October due in thread is doing my head in. Fair enough you feel seedy or have morning sickness but to crap on about it day after day and completely ignore happy upbeat messages is really depressing!! Lets all wallow in misery together and completely ignore anthing slightly pleasant and upbeat.

ARGH - staying away from that thread from now on

Vent over! I much prefer all of you TTC girls!!
    This would irk me too!!! Grr! Just be happy that your bub is in there and happily growing!!!

Sorry. Had to get that out!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

Cantwaitforabubba  (18-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

So I'm feeling pretty average today ladies. I fell down the stairs and had to go to hospital this morning. I've stuffed up my hip, knee and my sciatic nerve is playing up too.

Doctor has me on panadeine forte, voltaren and valium so TTC is out for me this month

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mumma K View Post
    So I'm feeling pretty average today ladies. I fell down the stairs and had to go to hospital this morning. I've stuffed up my hip, knee and my sciatic nerve is playing up too.

Doctor has me on panadeine forte, voltaren and valium so TTC is out for me this month
    Oh no mumma k!!! That's terrible. I hope you have a speedy recovery!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Mumma K, hope you are better soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    This would irk me too!!! Grr! Just be happy that your bub is in there and happily growing!!!

Sorry. Had to get that out!!
    I second that!! I think quite a few ladies would trade ms for being utd any day!!

Cantwait - we'll keep you happy, positive and motivated!! You can fill us in on the cool things your experiencing and we get to look forward too!

Mumma k - oh my gosh that's shocking! You poor thing!! Are your injuries really bad?!? That's even more sad you have to skip ttc this month! I hope you recover really quickly, take care Hun!

Who watches downton abbey?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

Cantwaitforabubba  (18-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hamij View Post
    Well just back from appt with FS. He said it does look like I ovulated, but not very well (whatever that means). He said if I still don't have my period in a week or two to do a pregnancy test (pfft, as if I'll wait that long, I've been testing every day or two!). He wants me to go back on metformin. Although my blood results are HEAPS better than what they were before, they are still high. He also said he wants to see me going somewhere with weight loss. So I need to get much stricter with that. Going to do a menu plan this afternoon. Decided I'm doing a thai chicken red curry for dinner tonight with capsicum, baby spinach and pumpkin. Might save some for lunch tomorrow too. Also bought a rockmelon for 'dessert'. He's put me on Letrozole for when I have a period, that's like clomid. Just need to find somewhere that sells it in smaller packets, otherwise it's over $200 for 1 pack when I only need 5 tablets. Don't need to see him again until after my blood test for my next cycle on day 23. So... just wait and see what happens really!
    i had no idea you could o but not very well?!? It's great news your blood test results have improved you've gotta be excited about that! Good luck with your search for smaller packets of letrozole, $200 bucks is heaps! Can you claim some of it on your PHI? Hmm your dinner sounds delish! I've gotta loose 6 kgs so badly! I keep starting the diet Monday morning and by dinner that day its over!! We can keep each other motivated! I'm cutting out carbs after 5pm. That's always helped for me, stick to protein and veggies for dinner, no potato, pasta, rice etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    AFm, I ran most of 4km today with the pram! I weighed 66.2kg today, but my scales are now zonking out on me. Hamij that sounds like a delicious dinner/lunch. I need to reign in my eating. We have a trip to the coast in two weeks and I want to be 64kg for that. Also I was so envious of a mum at playgroup today, back into her size 10 jeans. That will so be me in 6 weeks! We can do this Hamij!
    4km is soo good!!! You'll get to your goal quickly if you can keep that up! Go you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I need to lose quite a bit. Weigh over 100kg. I know I'll probably lose during pregnancy, so not *too* worried, but I do need to keep losing now. Aiming for about 1kg a week atm I think.

We don't have PHI - so can't claim.

Mumma K - that sucks Hope the meds make the pain bearable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hamij View Post
    I need to lose quite a bit. Weigh over 100kg. I know I'll probably lose during pregnancy, so not *too* worried, but I do need to keep losing now. Aiming for about 1kg a week atm I think.

We don't have PHI - so can't claim.
    Can you loose weight whilst pregnant????? How does that happen - i want to loose weight whilst pregnant! 1 kg a week is achievable and it also means your loosing real weight! Is a FS expensive without PHI?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Can you loose weight whilst pregnant????? How does that happen - i want to loose weight whilst pregnant! 1 kg a week is achievable and it also means your loosing real weight! Is a FS expensive without PHI?
    If done under guidance you can lose weight if doing it sensibly, not just starving yourself or going on a straight protein no carb type diet. I will be trying to keep up, or if not lose extra weight just try not to gain weight and have baby grow into me lol. I had gained 23 kgs in a 10 month period in meeting DF relocating to UK after only 5 months of dating and eating his favourite pizza lol then sustained 3 massive injuries in 4 months stopping me from basically any form of exercise and to be a point still doing it. Wanted to be a size 8-10 by wedding again but alas have only lost 5kgs so hopefully another 2-3kgs this next 8 weeks. So have to lose some while PG.
    My aim was to lose weight to be fitter and healthier before being PG not just wedding, oh well have waited so long dont want to wait another yr and put it off just so I can lose weight I'm at least 83kgs atm just wanted to be less.