Closed Thread
Page 14 of 129 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 1281
  1. #131
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Illawarra NSW
    Posts
    131
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    7
    Reviews
    0
    Another neg test this morning. Going by when I *think* I've ovulated, period is due tomorrow. Will just have to wait and see I guess. FS appt today.

  2. #132
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    938
    Thanks
    309
    Thanked
    199
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hamij View Post
    Another neg test this morning. Going by when I *think* I've ovulated, period is due tomorrow. Will just have to wait and see I guess. FS appt today.
    Good luck at the FS !! Let us know how it goes

  3. #133
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,265
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked
    1,143
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Re: 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

    M2OR thanks for sharing your thoughts, my experience was the same! It took forever to get to 6cm then bub wasn't happy,, so we csect...I just wanted him healthy...my hospital were great, he was on my chest within mins for skin to skin (I refused unless this happened) and someone was waiting in our room to help me bf. I never went to recovery as such, and he was with me the whole time. Once the csect was done I wa wheled to the eward back to my mum

  4. #134
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    997
    Thanked
    628
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

    Quote Originally Posted by hamij View Post
    Another neg test this morning. Going by when I *think* I've ovulated, period is due tomorrow. Will just have to wait and see I guess. FS appt today.
    Good luck with FS today

  5. #135
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Illawarra NSW
    Posts
    131
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    7
    Reviews
    0
    Well just back from appt with FS. He said it does look like I ovulated, but not very well (whatever that means). He said if I still don't have my period in a week or two to do a pregnancy test (pfft, as if I'll wait that long, I've been testing every day or two!). He wants me to go back on metformin. Although my blood results are HEAPS better than what they were before, they are still high. He also said he wants to see me going somewhere with weight loss. So I need to get much stricter with that. Going to do a menu plan this afternoon. Decided I'm doing a thai chicken red curry for dinner tonight with capsicum, baby spinach and pumpkin. Might save some for lunch tomorrow too. Also bought a rockmelon for 'dessert'. He's put me on Letrozole for when I have a period, that's like clomid. Just need to find somewhere that sells it in smaller packets, otherwise it's over $200 for 1 pack when I only need 5 tablets. Don't need to see him again until after my blood test for my next cycle on day 23. So... just wait and see what happens really!

  6. #136
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    307
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked
    86
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hamij View Post
    Well just back from appt with FS. He said it does look like I ovulated, but not very well (whatever that means). He said if I still don't have my period in a week or two to do a pregnancy test (pfft, as if I'll wait that long, I've been testing every day or two!). He wants me to go back on metformin. Although my blood results are HEAPS better than what they were before, they are still high. He also said he wants to see me going somewhere with weight loss. So I need to get much stricter with that. Going to do a menu plan this afternoon. Decided I'm doing a thai chicken red curry for dinner tonight with capsicum, baby spinach and pumpkin. Might save some for lunch tomorrow too. Also bought a rockmelon for 'dessert'. He's put me on Letrozole for when I have a period, that's like clomid. Just need to find somewhere that sells it in smaller packets, otherwise it's over $200 for 1 pack when I only need 5 tablets. Don't need to see him again until after my blood test for my next cycle on day 23. So... just wait and see what happens really!
    Wow I had no idea you can ovulate - but not very well. How confusing for you! Fingers crossed your period just doesn't come and you are preggers now

  7. #137
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The New England
    Posts
    1,199
    Thanks
    448
    Thanked
    441
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nomie, TTC buddies would be fantastic! Bring on June! I think M2OR will be with us too, I'm just so glad I have someone to wait with.

    Hearing all these stories of c-sections is scary. I am so glad DS was vaginal. I'm terrified of the next being a c section, and having DS to look after.

    My local public hospital is pretty awesome too, but double beds would be fantastic! DH had to go home after DS was born. That first night was so hard. I want to be home for the first night this time. It was just so overwhelming on my own.

    AFm, I ran most of 4km today with the pram! I weighed 66.2kg today, but my scales are now zonking out on me. Hamij that sounds like a delicious dinner/lunch. I need to reign in my eating. We have a trip to the coast in two weeks and I want to be 64kg for that. Also I was so envious of a mum at playgroup today, back into her size 10 jeans. That will so be me in 6 weeks! We can do this Hamij!

    Cant wait and lilnightmare, any inkling your carrying twins?!! or if bubs is a boy or girl?

  8. #138
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    459
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked
    255
    Reviews
    0

    Default 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

    Quote Originally Posted by hamij View Post
    Well just back from appt with FS. He said it does look like I ovulated, but not very well (whatever that means). He said if I still don't have my period in a week or two to do a pregnancy test (pfft, as if I'll wait that long, I've been testing every day or two!). He wants me to go back on metformin. Although my blood results are HEAPS better than what they were before, they are still high. He also said he wants to see me going somewhere with weight loss. So I need to get much stricter with that. Going to do a menu plan this afternoon. Decided I'm doing a thai chicken red curry for dinner tonight with capsicum, baby spinach and pumpkin. Might save some for lunch tomorrow too. Also bought a rockmelon for 'dessert'. He's put me on Letrozole for when I have a period, that's like clomid. Just need to find somewhere that sells it in smaller packets, otherwise it's over $200 for 1 pack when I only need 5 tablets. Don't need to see him again until after my blood test for my next cycle on day 23. So... just wait and see what happens really!
    That's good news! How much do you weigh?

  9. #139
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    307
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked
    86
    Reviews
    0
    The bloody October due in thread is doing my head in. Fair enough you feel seedy or have morning sickness but to crap on about it day after day and completely ignore happy upbeat messages is really depressing!! Lets all wallow in misery together and completely ignore anthing slightly pleasant and upbeat.

    ARGH - staying away from that thread from now on

    Vent over! I much prefer all of you TTC girls!!

  10. #140
    AdornedWithCats's Avatar
    AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,816
    Thanks
    6,780
    Thanked
    3,407
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week

    Default Re: 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

    Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    The bloody October due in thread is doing my head in. Fair enough you feel seedy or have morning sickness but to crap on about it day after day and completely ignore happy upbeat messages is really depressing!! Lets all wallow in misery together and completely ignore anthing slightly pleasant and upbeat.

    ARGH - staying away from that thread from now on

    Vent over! I much prefer all of you TTC girls!!
    Yay Cantwait! Please bring heaps of positivity and babydust to all us TTCers!

    Cd 2 of cycle 6 - i need some light at the end of the tunnel, feels like that bfp is much more than 25 days away!

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub


 

Similar Threads

  1. 2013...The year of BFP's!
    By Disney in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1000
    Last Post: 13-02-2013, 14:10
  2. 2013 is so far away! #2
    By Disney in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 19-01-2013, 11:18
  3. TTC in 2013
    By joby84 in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21-08-2012, 21:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Babybee Prams
Save $50 in our pre-Christmas sale! All Comet's now only $500. Our bassinet & stroller set includes free shipping AUS wide, $75 free accessories, 18-months warranty & a 9 month free return policy. Check out our new designer range today!
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
LCF Fun Languages Australia
We offer foreign language lessons for children 2-12 yrs in French, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian or German as after-school and preschool clubs or private language tuition. This is play-based, full immersion language learning with proven results!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!