Closed Thread
Page 14 of 129 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Another neg test this morning. Going by when I *think* I've ovulated, period is due tomorrow. Will just have to wait and see I guess. FS appt today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hamij View Post
    Another neg test this morning. Going by when I *think* I've ovulated, period is due tomorrow. Will just have to wait and see I guess. FS appt today.
    Good luck at the FS !! Let us know how it goes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

M2OR thanks for sharing your thoughts, my experience was the same! It took forever to get to 6cm then bub wasn't happy,, so we csect...I just wanted him healthy...my hospital were great, he was on my chest within mins for skin to skin (I refused unless this happened) and someone was waiting in our room to help me bf. I never went to recovery as such, and he was with me the whole time. Once the csect was done I wa wheled to the eward back to my mum

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

Good luck with FS today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well just back from appt with FS. He said it does look like I ovulated, but not very well (whatever that means). He said if I still don't have my period in a week or two to do a pregnancy test (pfft, as if I'll wait that long, I've been testing every day or two!). He wants me to go back on metformin. Although my blood results are HEAPS better than what they were before, they are still high. He also said he wants to see me going somewhere with weight loss. So I need to get much stricter with that. Going to do a menu plan this afternoon. Decided I'm doing a thai chicken red curry for dinner tonight with capsicum, baby spinach and pumpkin. Might save some for lunch tomorrow too. Also bought a rockmelon for 'dessert'. He's put me on Letrozole for when I have a period, that's like clomid. Just need to find somewhere that sells it in smaller packets, otherwise it's over $200 for 1 pack when I only need 5 tablets. Don't need to see him again until after my blood test for my next cycle on day 23. So... just wait and see what happens really!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well just back from appt with FS. He said it does look like I ovulated, but not very well (whatever that means). He said if I still don't have my period in a week or two to do a pregnancy test (pfft, as if I'll wait that long, I've been testing every day or two!). He wants me to go back on metformin. Although my blood results are HEAPS better than what they were before, they are still high. He also said he wants to see me going somewhere with weight loss. So I need to get much stricter with that. Going to do a menu plan this afternoon. Decided I'm doing a thai chicken red curry for dinner tonight with capsicum, baby spinach and pumpkin. Might save some for lunch tomorrow too. Also bought a rockmelon for 'dessert'. He's put me on Letrozole for when I have a period, that's like clomid. Just need to find somewhere that sells it in smaller packets, otherwise it's over $200 for 1 pack when I only need 5 tablets. Don't need to see him again until after my blood test for my next cycle on day 23. So... just wait and see what happens really!
    Wow I had no idea you can ovulate - but not very well. How confusing for you! Fingers crossed your period just doesn't come and you are preggers now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nomie, TTC buddies would be fantastic! Bring on June! I think M2OR will be with us too, I'm just so glad I have someone to wait with.

Hearing all these stories of c-sections is scary. I am so glad DS was vaginal. I'm terrified of the next being a c section, and having DS to look after.

My local public hospital is pretty awesome too, but double beds would be fantastic! DH had to go home after DS was born. That first night was so hard. I want to be home for the first night this time. It was just so overwhelming on my own.

AFm, I ran most of 4km today with the pram! I weighed 66.2kg today, but my scales are now zonking out on me. Hamij that sounds like a delicious dinner/lunch. I need to reign in my eating. We have a trip to the coast in two weeks and I want to be 64kg for that. Also I was so envious of a mum at playgroup today, back into her size 10 jeans. That will so be me in 6 weeks! We can do this Hamij!

Cant wait and lilnightmare, any inkling your carrying twins?!! or if bubs is a boy or girl?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

That's good news! How much do you weigh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    The bloody October due in thread is doing my head in. Fair enough you feel seedy or have morning sickness but to crap on about it day after day and completely ignore happy upbeat messages is really depressing!! Lets all wallow in misery together and completely ignore anthing slightly pleasant and upbeat.

ARGH - staying away from that thread from now on

Vent over! I much prefer all of you TTC girls!!

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week

Default Re: 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    The bloody October due in thread is doing my head in. Fair enough you feel seedy or have morning sickness but to crap on about it day after day and completely ignore happy upbeat messages is really depressing!! Lets all wallow in misery together and completely ignore anthing slightly pleasant and upbeat.

ARGH - staying away from that thread from now on

Vent over! I much prefer all of you TTC girls!!
    Yay Cantwait! Please bring heaps of positivity and babydust to all us TTCers!

Cd 2 of cycle 6 - i need some light at the end of the tunnel, feels like that bfp is much more than 25 days away!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub