Closed Thread
Page 125 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1281
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Bfn on a frer today...getting cramps now but also some other strange pains...

I'm assuming af will show up but will have to wait and see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What's happening BT? I hope AF is still absent!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BT, it's not over until AF shows. But I get what you mean. I've been spotting for five days! AF was meant to show today but I've got nothing.

I'm a bit sad because my Pink Pad app has readjusted my average cycle, o day, etc. Now it has it so that I o right at the beginning of June! Which is bad because I'm at the theme parks mid June and I can't start trying until after we've been. This means I can't start trying until July.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Looks like its here. Only light though.

My day was good otherwise, so i'm not feeling too bad about it. I think we're getting close...we just need a sticky one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bugger blotched This one wasn't meant to be I guess. Big hugs xxoo

Nomie, sounds like great way to suprise you, dh and the family sorry you won't be ttc until july now, I guess we've waited long enough already, a few more weeks won't hurt. Theme parks sound fun, going to the Gold Coast?

Afm, so tired after a busy, busy day at school. Eggs on toast and an early night here, though Grace is having a good squeal in bed...just when I wouldn't mind some p and q!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (11-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bugger blotched This one wasn't meant to be I guess. Big hugs xxoo

Nomie, sounds like great way to suprise you, dh and the family sorry you won't be ttc until july now, I guess we've waited long enough already, a few more weeks won't hurt. Theme parks sound fun, going to the Gold Coast?

Afm, so tired after a busy, busy day at school. Eggs on toast and an early night here, though Grace is having a good squeal in bed...just when I wouldn't mind some p and q!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats no good blotched. But like you say, your sticky one must be getting closer.

Oh no nomie! I was checking out my calendar today and June is getting very close, and July is just a heartbeat behind it! Pink pad has me ovulating on the 20th of June, every period it changes, usually a day later. I have been opk-ing and sticking them down in a note book like you did. I am meant to O on saturday according to pink pad but opk's are no where near positive yet. this is proving very interesting!

jessy, does grace go to bed by herself? What is your bed time routine? I am asking because xaviers will have to change before bub comes, at the moment he still boobs to sleep, and I have to sleep next to him. I have no idea how to even start to change it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trio, I just typed the longest msg then accidently deleted it! Agh!!

Anyway, Graces routine goes like this: dinner, bath, milk in a sippy cup, brush teeth, story or three together in the armchair in her room (quiet time) and pop her into bed with her "friends" (about 10 soft toys!), kiss goodnight and leave.

She usually has a little play and chat or sing then nods off quietly. Sometimes she looses the plot and gets upset (probably overtired and our fault) and will cry and carry on for anywhere between a few minutes and an hour. When she's super upset we comfort her, but more often than not she just gets worse when we leave again so we try not to, as hard as that is!

How old is Xavier now? Maybe you could try ebm in a bottle to start to get a bit of distance between you (but only if you want to/feel comfortable)? It usually only took us a few days to change things with Grace - I used to feed her back to sleep all the time - so you just have to stick to your guns and stay strong with what you choose. Maybe go slowly if he's used to feeding then sleeping with you. Maybe try to sleep in your own bed and don't go to him if he calls to you? Sounds harsh but it will work xx let us know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I've been MIA lately ladies

Been busy wedding planning.

Hoping you're all well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Trio, I just typed the longest msg then accidently deleted it! Agh!!

Anyway, Graces routine goes like this: dinner, bath, milk in a sippy cup, brush teeth, story or three together in the armchair in her room (quiet time) and pop her into bed with her "friends" (about 10 soft toys!), kiss goodnight and leave.

She usually has a little play and chat or sing then nods off quietly. Sometimes she looses the plot and gets upset (probably overtired and our fault) and will cry and carry on for anywhere between a few minutes and an hour. When she's super upset we comfort her, but more often than not she just gets worse when we leave again so we try not to, as hard as that is!

How old is Xavier now? Maybe you could try ebm in a bottle to start to get a bit of distance between you (but only if you want to/feel comfortable)? It usually only took us a few days to change things with Grace - I used to feed her back to sleep all the time - so you just have to stick to your guns and stay strong with what you choose. Maybe go slowly if he's used to feeding then sleeping with you. Maybe try to sleep in your own bed and don't go to him if he calls to you? Sounds harsh but it will work xx let us know
    Thanks Jessy, Xav is 20months and I am very ready for him to wean! He is not the biggest drinker of cows milk, I give him a sippy cup every morning but he only drinks a little. He likes milk the best when he has a straw and can blow bubbles in it. Not the best wind down to bed. If he is still awake after a boob, we go to bed together and he eventually goes to sleep.
    How do you get grace to stay in her bed by herself? I now Xav would be out if a flash before we have even left the room. My plan is to boob at night but not to sleep, then go and lay in the bed with him till he is asleep. Then when he is good at falling asleep drop the boob. Then slowly get him used to going to bed without me. Now I just have to get motivated to start! I like boobing to sleep because it is usually fast and I can sneak into Dh's room before he is asleep.

Hi mumma K