Closed Thread
Page 124 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1281
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I saw my GP today. I told her a couple of weeks ago that I might be pregnant and today, I rattled off 2 things I had come to see her for then said 'oh and I am pregnant so we will have to do those bloods' and she was so pleased she didn't stop smiling lol. Then she offered me the flu shot (which I need for uni prac and was free woo!) and I had to go down to pathology and have blood taken. Busy, ouchie day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post

Funchu, Very glad your DH's swimmers are fantastic, My DH and this will be way to much information, loves to examine his in the condom after DTD. He thinks they are so potent they can get me pregnant through the latex. I think men can be very proud of them!
    lol DH sounded pleased as punch when he read his results out to me over the phone & "joked" about framing them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    lol DH sounded pleased as punch when he read his results out to me over the phone & "joked" about framing them
    Lol....

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Actually...what i said was a bfn this morning actually had a shadow of a line on it that appeared within ten mins. Just checked it now and its dried darker and is obviously there (though impossible to photo). If I'm still spotting/no af tomorrow morning I will do a frer and hopefully that will have a clearer answer! Please stick little bubby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Actually...what i said was a bfn this morning actually had a shadow of a line on it that appeared within ten mins. Just checked it now and its dried darker and is obviously there (though impossible to photo). If I'm still spotting/no af tomorrow morning I will do a frer and hopefully that will have a clearer answer! Please stick little bubby
    All my fingers & toes crossed for you!!!

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LowAMHonly25yo View Post
    All my fingers & toes crossed for you!!!
    Thanks! I so hope that I'm just one of the ones who gets spotting & a bfp & a sticky.

No cramps down there but I sure am getting a lot of other pains/aches...do you think thats a good sign??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks! I so hope that I'm just one of the ones who gets spotting & a bfp & a sticky.

No cramps down there but I sure am getting a lot of other pains/aches...do you think thats a good sign??
    I sure hope so!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck blotched! Hope it's a sticky one

Thanks
    Reviews

I really hope so for you blotched
    I remember lots of aches and pains early on, it always made me worry but in hindsight I think it must be pretty normal, plus you tend to be on high alert when it comes to your uterus! Line sounds promising

Mare, sounds like a great day of getting organised even though it was a bit ouchie! You'll get used to being a pin cushion and having your tummy poked and pushed over the next 9 months! At least its all for an awesome cause.

Welcome home futuremumma!! Sounds like a great trip. Fingers crossed you have a holiday baby in there x

Nomie, love the idea of a reveal cake! Who do you get to make the cake and will you just pass them an envelope with boy or girl in it from the ultrasound? Sounds like fun! Sorry about your wrist too, hope surgery isn't too bad xx

Have a great day girls!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (11-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jessy, yep you just get an envelope from the ultrasound and pass it straight to the cake maker with instructions. I thought it sounded like great fun. Might invite the family out to dinner and then surprise them with the cake afterwards for dessert.

BT, good luck for todays results. Fingers crossed!