Closed Thread
Page 123 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1281
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I've been travelling overseas for a month, just got home today and now officially a couple of days into my first tww

Huge congrats to all the newly pregnant mamas!!! Congrats Disney ANSI think there was three or four others but sorry my brain is jet lagged mush and I can't remember who after catching up on 10 pages!

How is everyone feeling? Any scans or creative announcements coming up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think a surprise is good

Thanks
    Reviews
    We found out with ds as im a control freak, but I was thinking lately of having a suprise, and strangely enough, df mentioned it recently too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by futuremama View Post
    Hi everyone! I've been travelling overseas for a month, just got home today and now officially a couple of days into my first tww
    Huge congrats to all the newly pregnant mamas!!! Congrats Disney ANSI think there was three or four others but sorry my brain is jet lagged mush and I can't remember who after catching up on 10 pages!
    How is everyone feeling? Any scans or creative announcements coming up?
    welcome back future we missed you! Where did you go? Oh your first tww that's so exciting!! It's a long and annoying time the tww but super exciting too!! I've announced to my family, I bought some little baby bonds socks and put them in a congratulations grandma and grandpa card. I've also told my boss at work. She is super excited for me. My first scan is on Saturday and my first ob appointment is on Tuesday!

Blotched - are you definitely out this month?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post

How about the rest of you girls? Suprise or find out before?
    We are definantly finding out! I really wanted DS to be a surprise, DH wasn't sure so we agreed before the 20 week scan that we would ask not to be told, DH could look, I wouldn't and if he saw anything he wasn't to tell me.

Well, when she moved the probe to do the leg measurements we had a full birds eye view of a penis and scrotum, then she said to me you might want to look away. So now I am looking at DH who is grinning from ear to ear, so we knew we were having a boy. I tried to convince him that it is hard to tell, we are are not experts and even showed him pictures of how big clitoris are on 20 week old babies. But we knew. I kept calling cellsie a she to try convince other people and my self that we didn't know. Anyway I think it caused alot of drama after he was born, so next time we are finding out to stop all the guessing!

Blotched I still have my fingers toes and eyes crossed!

Funchu, Very glad your DH's swimmers are fantastic, My DH and this will be way to much information, loves to examine his in the condom after DTD. He thinks they are so potent they can get me pregnant through the latex. I think men can be very proud of them!
    Last edited by Trio; 10-04-2013 at 09:10.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (10-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    .My first scan is on Saturday and my first ob appointment is on Tuesday!

?
    have fun Disney! I didn't have a dating scan so you will have to tell us all about it!

Welcome back future mumma! Feel free to put up a few holiday snaps if you like!I love holiday snaps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ! I've announced to my family, I bought some little baby bonds socks and put them in a congratulations grandma and grandpa card. I've also told my boss at work. She is super excited for me. My first scan is on Saturday and my first ob appointment is on Tuesday!
    That is very exciting all the best for that, Saturday is going to be a wonderful day .
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    We are definantly finding out! I really wanted DS to be a surprise, DH wasn't sure so we agreed before the 20 week scan that we would ask not to be told, DH could look, I wouldn't and if he saw anything he wasn't to tell me.

Well, when she moved the probe to do the leg measurements we had a full birds eye view of a penis and scrotum, then she said to me you might want to look away. So now I am looking at DH who is grinning from ear to ear, so we knew we were having a boy. I tried to convince him that it is hard to tell, we are are not experts and even showed him pictures of how big clitoris are on 20 week old babies. But we knew. I kept calling cellsie a she to try convince other people and my self that we didn't know. Anyway I think it caused alot of drama after he was born, so next time we are finding out to stop all the guessing!
    I don't know what we will do, mum has always said surprises are nice cause all 3 of us were but they were thinking I was a boy till the day I was born, poor dad thought he already had 1 girl and then here i was lol. It would be fun, but I also want to have done so much shopping and have some clothing applicable to the appropriate sex. Maybe we can know and can be a surprise to everyone else. Would love a daughter first, wont both but would love my little girl first. Don't really mind just want healthy babies overall and I'll be happy with that.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week

Blotched - are you definitely out this month?
    Don't know...still waiting on af, should turn up this afternoon. I still have spotting atm. Bfn this morning...if af doesn't turn up fully by tomorrow I will try a frer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    It would be fun, but I also want to have done so much shopping and have some clothing applicable to the appropriate sex.
    Thats another reason I want to find out, we already have everything we need for a new bubs, so I want to be able to a least do a little bit of shopping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Disney;7181528]welcome back future we missed you! Where did you go? Oh your first tww that's so exciting!! It's a long and annoying time the tww but super exciting too!! I've announced to my family, I bought some little baby bonds socks and put them in a congratulations grandma and grandpa card. I've also told my boss at work. She is super excited for me. My first scan is on Saturday and my first ob appointment is on Tuesday!

Thanks Disney! We went to china, Mongolia and Russia doing the Trans-Mongolian railway, then to Norway and England. Had such an amazing time loved Oslo and lake baikal (russia) the most. I bought a few prints from portobello road markets and I'm so excited about decorating a nursery around them!!!

I was so prepared to think there's no chance I'll get it'd first go and that it would be a cruise wait...but then I came back on here, and I'm already symptom spotting which is ridiculous at 3dpo :P

As for the finding out discussion, I've always said I would keep it a surprise, but it would be so tempting to find out....I'd like to think it would curb my pre-baby shopping by not knowing, but it could easily do the opposite!