Closed Thread
Page 122 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1281
    AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I think i may be out for this month spotting now...i'm about 95% sure af will turn up tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    I think i may be out for this month spotting now...i'm about 95% sure af will turn up tomorrow.
    Sorry to hear I had my for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hope it's not AF BT!

AFM: DHs swimmers are AWESOME!!! I'm now feeling very positive. I hope saying that doesn't jinx it! I still can't decide whether to sneak in a test tomorrow... arrgghh... decisions decisions!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I hope it's not AF BT!

AFM: DHs swimmers are AWESOME!!! I'm now feeling very positive. I hope saying that doesn't jinx it! I still can't decide whether to sneak in a test tomorrow... arrgghh... decisions decisions!
    *says in a quiet hypnotizing way*
    Stick to your plaaaan.. You know you'll be pooey at yourself if you caaaave....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Sorry to hear I had my for you
    I hope it's not AF BT!

Thanks...fx!

Thats great about your DHs swimmers Funchu

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (10-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still got my fingers crossed for you blotched, you never know xx

Glad your DH's swimmers are champions Funchu! Can't wait for you to test!!

Disney, I had bad dreams about leaving my bub at hospital or with other people for days at a time. It always made me feel terrible the next day but I think it's pretty normal, so try not to worry. Will you find out at 20 weeks or have a suprise? DD was a suprise and I wouldn't change it for the world, I will definately have a suprise this next time too.

How about the rest of you girls? Suprise or find out before?

I think I've almost decided that this next time I'll go public and through the group practice...I think

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (09-04-2013),Funchu  (10-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I think i will find out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    Disney, will you be finding out the gender? That dream is hilarious. It is only your subconscious trying to deal with the possibility of having a boy. I really want a girl first time as well. Then I don't mind if I have another girl or boy after that. The only dreams I've had so far (I think) had girl babies in them.

I don't think I have much more prep to do. Off to the GP today about a small cyst on my wrist joint. It's not obvious unless I bend my wrist but it is so uncomfortable all the time. I had general surgery a few years back to remove one in the exact same spot and I was told it was unlikely to come back.
    I'm not keen on more surgery so hopefully there is a temporary alternative just for some relief. But while I am there today I will ask for a pre-natal checkup. My GP is pretty casual so I'll be interested if she takes me seriously.
    I'm exactly like you wan a girl first then don't care! We aren't going to find out we want a surprise. Hopefully you can fit in that surgery before July!!

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Disney- your dream. Funny but I am so see how you'd wake up feeling horrified!!! If no one else has put their hand up for your OPK's yet I'd be happy to put them to good use when the time comes! :-)
    How far along are you now??
    They are all yours!!! I'll pm you about them. I'm now 7weeks and 3 days I think. I have my first scan on Saturday to confirm dating.

Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    But Disney DS's are AWESOME! We have lots of fun playing outside, digging in the sand pit and looking at bugs, planting in the garden, reading stories, playing cubbies, making playdough, helping make cookies, painting on big sheets of cardboard, going on walks. But of course, girls would love all the same things!
    There is definantly less choice for clothes though. Its either pants or shorts, where as girls get skirts, dresses as well. Plus those little hair clips are so divine.
    thanks for the reassurance on how cute boys can be!

DH is getting results of his swimmer analysis this afternoon. I'm nervous.
    That's great news the test results came back all good. Now fx you didn't need to worry about it because you are utd!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Disney, I had bad dreams about leaving my bub at hospital or with other people for days at a time. It always made me feel terrible the next day but I think it's pretty normal, so try not to worry. Will you find out at 20 weeks or have a suprise? DD was a suprise and I wouldn't change it for the world, I will definately have a suprise this next time too.
    Yeah we want a surprise! I think it will help me get through the birth!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (10-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had a surprise for Skye and will next time too... DH always wanted to find out the sex but we compromised and agreed not to know the first time but will find out the second time. Even though it will technically be our second, because we never got to bring Skye home, we won't find out next time...

And thanks Disney. Whenever you're ready that's cool... Thanks!! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (10-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funchu, you'll have Olympian babies!

I'll definitely find out before. I'm going to have a gender reveal cake made for me, DH and our closest family to have as a dessert one night so we can all find out together.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (10-04-2013)