Closed Thread
Page 119 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1281
    AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Yay. I feel oddly normal too... fx fx fx (I'm pretty sure I'll test in the morning )
    Same! Question is...should i use fr dip or pregnosis??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Any results ladies? I'm living vicariously through you at the moment. Haha. Can't wait until it's my turn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Me too nomie! Fx for you ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Got mine!

Hi Ladies

This is my first post. Mum of 2 and soon to be Mum of 3 living in WA. Got a faint BFP at 9DPO and have been excited to watch it get darker and darker. I currently am 15DPO / 4w1d. Making my due date 15 Dec.
    One thing I am struggling with is anxiety! I can't stop obsessing about possibility of miscarriage. I am 40 years old and whilst it took a few months to get the BFP, I had plenty of fertile signs. So I guess my body was waiting for a 'good' egg. But being 40 I know I am at extra risks of just about everything and its doing my head in. I worry when I feel stretching pain and AF style cramps - which are very similar to DD1, and I worry when I feel nothing. Thinking about going through works EAP and getting some techniques for relaxation.
    Is this the right thread to be on, or can you recommend another? There are so many threads in this forum its hard to know where you belong.
    Cheers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kris10. There should be a due date thread (or due in December group) somewhere... you'd need to search for it. There may even be a specific thread for 40+, or you could start your own.
    Anyway, we are a nice group of people, so don't mind you popping in. I'm 35 & ttc my first, so am slightly terrified of all of the risks. At the moment though, I'm more terrified that it might not happen. I'm sure I'll be just as stressed as you are when I'm pregnant. I think using the EAP is a good idea. I always forget about them (& there have been times they could have been very helpful!) Good luck. fx all goes well for you & you have a lovely healthy bub in December

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    Any results ladies? I'm living vicariously through you at the moment. Haha. Can't wait until it's my turn.
    lol... I decided to hold out for 2 more days (will test Wednesday) as this is when my app is telling me AF should have arrived. I found a whole unopened pack of frer on the weekend (whilst hiding my new box of frer ), so I have 6 frer + a digi. fx I get a BFP on frer on Wednesday and that digi says the magic word on Friday! If that happens, I'll have a few frer up for grabs

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

jenjenOo  (08-04-2013),Pumpkaboo  (08-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Inclusive...i think. Looked like a bfn but thought i saw the faintest of faint shadow where the test line should be. Not the most sensitive test so I might try another tomorrow or see how my ICs go...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Inclusive...i think. Looked like a bfn but thought i saw the faintest of faint shadow where the test line should be. Not the most sensitive test so I might try another tomorrow or see how my ICs go...
    fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    I'm thinking one of you or both are heading for bfp this month. Weird, I know but I just feel it.. Fxfx for you both! I'm actually a little excited!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jenjenOo For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (08-04-2013),Funchu  (08-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjenOo View Post
    I'm thinking one of you or both are heading for bfp this month. Weird, I know but I just feel it.. Fxfx for you both! I'm actually a little excited!!
    I hope so too Jen!