Closed Thread
Page 117 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1281
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Yes...i've found you need to get the timing right. If i cuddle up to DH first thing in the morning I've found he can't resist.

Luckily his libido increases heaps in the week before I O. I swear he can subconcsiously smell my hormones
    Lol! Actually, they can! (Men)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jenjenOo For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (06-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    My DH can be a bit of a 'pest' like some have described. Haha.
    I have never experienced o pains before? If it wasn't for OPKs I wouldn't have a clue.
    I have no signs and have checked past months and my nausea is all over the month due to reflux and headaches are spontaneous and all over the place so only down to CM and OPK's nothing else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Marepoppin View Post
    Kind of good? Cos it means she'll have already worked through her emotions and gotten to a good place with it, if you know what I mean? She hates surprises. Which she reminded me of the other night lol
    Oh thats good it'll be more relaxed when you tell her.

Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Disney its no good about the tiredness. I was a retail assistant at Kmart in the early months, luckily the manchester section, so I would sneak into the doona isle and rest my head for a bit on a doona packet. I think it went away in second trimester.

AFM, I still can't get twins out of my head. I think because I have heard my whole life 'oh you could have twins' It has sort of become a certainty.
    Oh resting your head on the Donna packet sounds soo good!! The tiredness has eased up over the last 2 days (yay) but its been swapped with hardcore nausea (boo) Eww!! I'm finding it hard to work out what I want to eat! About 4 days ago all I could think about was lamb cutlets (with garlic yoghurt) so I bought some, then I was too tired to cook and eat them and now every time I open the fridge and see them they make me feel so sick LOL!! I have to get dh to go and get things out of the fridge for me so there is no chance of seeing the cutlets! I need him just to cook and eat them when I'm not here (even now typing this it's making me feel sick) LOL the random pregnancy things like this make me chuckle!

Quote Originally Posted by pohutakawa View Post
    Mare it's kinda funny how nervous we are about telling our mums. I'm 27...been married 2 years and I'm still nervous! Period was due yesterday and didn't show (tiny yay). Although I have been awake since midnight with chronic back ache and what feels like someone standing on my full bladder (even thought its not full)...also waves of nausea. Don't want to complain...but not cool. Got two uni assignments to do this weekend so will now try and stay awake...Disney I feel your energy slump!
    tiny yay for af not showing up!! Back ache doesn't sound very nice and I hear you with the nausea.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    I wasn't too nervous about telling my mum I was utd with ds.we are realy close, df had and eye injury which seen me at the hospital overnight one night, and runing around to appointments for him and just totally distracted. I called her freaking out that id skipped 3 days of the pill... And she is like "you were going to try for a baby soon weren't you? ...just stop now" so she knew it was coming However the one thing I hated.... she just knew when id first ever dtd! I never said anything at all, and she just said to me, 2 days after my first time " I know what you have done, I just hope you used protection, and have some for the future too." pretty sure I didn't have it tattooed across my forehead....
    mums just know everything! I don't know how they do it but its some magical gift!!

munchkin do you have your bfp yet??? The suspense is killing me! Oh and I've forgotten who was our next testing pair?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney, you are bringing it all back!

Could not handle the thought, sight or smell of meat, especially when it was being cooked, AT ALL!! I used to make myself sick watching Masterchef, but I still really wanted to. And the association with Curtis Stone on the Coles ads during Masterchef meant that just seeing his cardboard cut-out at coles would make me feel sick! I had nausea 24-7, was never actually sick, but it wasn't the best, so I feel for you all suffering it. I kept telling myself that it was a good sign and muched my way through lots of plain crackers

Beautiful morning here in Sydney, have a good day everyone :thumbup:

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

Disney  (07-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm I'm 10dpo today and I've had some spotting. I was hoping our little accident the day after o would of resulted in a happy accident but looks like AF is one her way. Oh well. It's officially the second last AF before we can start trying.

How has everyone's weekend been so far? Did you all turn your clocks back. It was great! I found it so much easier to get up early and have a productive morning.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Hmmm I'm 10dpo today and I've had some spotting. I was hoping our little accident the day after o would of resulted in a happy accident but looks like AF is one her way. Oh well. It's officially the second last AF before we can start trying.

How has everyone's weekend been so far? Did you all turn your clocks back. It was great! I found it so much easier to get up early and have a productive morning.
    Thats early for af to turn up...fx its stays away. I'm 11dpo today...bfn yesterday but thats probably too early anyway. Not feeling utd at all though.

I woke up really easily too...DH on the other hand

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really hope you both get a bfp asap xx fingers and toes are crossed for you

Grace and I are now set up in a cafe (with toys - you will soon be seeking out kid-friendly cafes!) and we are waiting on our eggs, mmm m!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (07-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney no BFP here. AF turned up in Friday morning... :-(
    Yesterday was pretty light though so hopefully its all over with sooner rather than later!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tabby, last month I had a few days of light spotting before AF showed up so it may not be too unusual for me. Fingers crossed for your BFP in a few days!

Jessy, what a great way to start the morning. Sounds lovely.

Munchkin, sorry to hear that this month wasn't your month. Hopefully AF will go away soon so you can get right back into it.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Tabby, last month I had a few days of light spotting before AF showed up so it may not be too unusual for me. Fingers crossed for your BFP in a few days!

Jessy, what a great way to start the morning. Sounds lovely.

Munchkin, sorry to hear that this month wasn't your month. Hopefully AF will go away soon so you can get right back into it.
    I usually get spotting too, but not usually until 12dpo...but how do I know that I won't get spotting at the same time when I do get a bfp? I'm hoping it just stays away completely.