Closed Thread
Page 116 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1281
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    However the one thing I hated.... she just knew when id first ever dtd! I never said anything at all, and she just said to me, 2 days after my first time " I know what you have done, I just hope you used protection, and have some for the future too." pretty sure I didn't have it tattooed across my forehead....
    I've heard that parents just *know* when their kids first dtd. I don't know how...but my parents have never said anything to me about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    However the one thing I hated.... she just knew when id first ever dtd! I never said anything at all, and she just said to me, 2 days after my first time " I know what you have done, I just hope you used protection, and have some for the future too." pretty sure I didn't have it tattooed across my forehead....
    WHAT!! How did she know?!! How old were you?

We are going to TTC the way you have been, having a guess at when o is and trying to make it into the same bed at least a few times that week. DS still needs me to sleep with him so we share a double while DH has the King. I have to sneak out and go visit DH for a while before slipping back into Ds's before he wakes up. So much more complicated than before! I plan to give it 6 months and then the opks will come out while TTC. I really don't want to become obessed with it, I want the sex to be because we love each other rather than just to get sperm in there.

LOL, I had to get DH to back off awhile ago, he was always groping me and pulling his 'I wanna bend you over the bed' face , but it was never in the supermarket in front of family! I'm so glad your DH is heaps keen for another though, it is very cute!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pohutakawa View Post
    Got two uni assignments to do this weekend so will now try and stay awake...
    Good luck with your assignments! What are you studing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post

We are going to TTC the way you have been, having a guess at when o is and trying to make it into the same bed at least a few times that week. DS still needs me to sleep with him so we share a double while DH has the King. I have to sneak out and go visit DH for a while before slipping back into Ds's before he wakes up. So much more complicated than before! I plan to give it 6 months and then the opks will come out while TTC. I really don't want to become obessed with it, I want the sex to be because we love each other rather than just to get sperm in there.

LOL, I had to get DH to back off awhile ago, he was always groping me and pulling his 'I wanna bend you over the bed' face , but it was never in the supermarket in front of family! I'm so glad your DH is heaps keen for another though, it is very cute!
    That sounds like a great ttc plan. Wish i had had that at the start

Remember not to let romance out of the window (for both of you)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post

Oh boy, I wasnt young :/ 22 ish I think! So an adult, and that was seriously the most petrifying...and awkward conversation lol telling her I was utd was nothing!

I know I o on cd17. I got massive amounts of ewcm and strong o pains then and we concieved ds. first cycle off tge pill this time I used opks just to see if I was ovulating or not...and yep! Positive on cd17, ewcm and breath taking pains that night. I did get a bfp but after turned up shortly after

Even trying to ignore it, I get the pains ovulation is worse than af some months lol so I guess it sounds good but in practice, I know when.

I usually get songs ewcm, strong pains for 24 hrs, they can wake me up over night and keep me awake. From cd 15 I usually get heavy... That 7mnths pregnant, something is sitting on my cervix feeling, and also dtd becomes painful.

Gosh sneaking off would make
    Ttc hard. Ds co sleeps from around 2am onwards...when he wakes, so I feel your pain!
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 06-04-2013 at 19:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

New member here. I'm 34 and live in melb and am SAHM + work 2 days a week and thinking of going back to studying. I have a 2.4 yr old that took me 3.5 yrs to conceive and since he was born. Been hard road as I have severe pcos and insulin resistance. Since birth my periods have surprisingly been better but last few months have been all over the place so it's been quite distressing as ttc is justuch harder. Can't get fertiluty treatment as I'm overweight and hospital won't treat me...although I fell pregnant naturally!!! So there's my intro! Hope to benefit from this forum and be part of it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trio, so glad you got the birth you wanted! thanks for asking how we are going... I think im coming up to o shortly. Honestly have no idea what cd I am at. I usually o on cd17.
    So we are just dtd whenever and what will be will be, its alotttt less bding than df would like ... "lets just go like jack rabbits!" ... Which has resulted in me actually pushing him away and wanting to dtd less! Lol.

I am so over being groped every single time he looks at me, the constant innuendos and kisses to "show affection/be romantic".... A little is a turn on, but theres a point where it becomes down right irritating, and theres a time and place for it all..... Aka walking in the supermarket, past my dads aunty is not an appropriate time or place to tell me you want to do me in xyz positions!! In fact, it just sealed the deal (and my legs for 2 days)

If no luck this month i will look into opks. Temping won't worth for me as ds still wakes overnight and we are up at different times anywhere between 7 and 9.
    Omg shadow! He sounds like such a pest!! Most blokes I know get a bit sick of dtd while trying to conceive cos its usually the wife being a pest about it!

Welcome proudmumma

Points are going well trio, but right now I'm cobsidering some chocolate...I did have lots of veg with baked ginger chicken for dinner so not too bad...maybe I'll just have a little

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Omg shadow! He sounds like such a pest!! Most blokes I know get a bit sick of dtd while trying to conceive cos its usually the wife being a pest about it!
    Yes...i've found you need to get the timing right. If i cuddle up to DH first thing in the morning I've found he can't resist.

Luckily his libido increases heaps in the week before I O. I swear he can subconcsiously smell my hormones

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah definately pest material where ttc is concerned! I don't mind dtd frequently....but I like it spontaneous, not like its a chore. I guess it could be the other way and I really shouldn't complain as I know it could be alot worse....

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DH can be a bit of a 'pest' like some have described. Haha.
    I have never experienced o pains before? If it wasn't for OPKs I wouldn't have a clue.