Closed Thread
Page 112 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1281
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Haha that's ok. Fx!!

I'm so utterly bored right now... With DH away... Been home all day as I had a migraine overnight so everything I needed to do tonight, I did during the day... There's nothing on TV... And I'm bored out of my brains... Does anyone else's husband go away for work, and if so, what do you normally do when he's gone???

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Mine does occasionally. He's trying to get a FIFO job on a rig somewhere which usually are 4 weeks on 1 week off. Will be interesting. The worst has been 2 weeks so far. I like my space though...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ooh... Munchkin. fx AF doesn't come!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Marepoppin View Post
    Yes Disney, DP and our kids are going to cohabit in July, after we get back from our family holiday to NZ. We will be telling his parents while we are over there. I'm 25 yrs old and I'm petrified of telling my mum I'm pregnant (again)!
    I'm a few months short of 30 been with dh for 10 years and we are married and I was petrified to tell my mum!! LOL! I think it's one of those things that get drilled in to you from a young age 'mums gonna kill me if I get pregnant!' LOL!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My mum keeps saying its great we aren't PG before the wedding and how good it is that we waited lol. We'll be back to work and wedding and honeymoon over by then so no harm in ttc just 1 week before the wedding wouldn't even find out we were till on honeymoon if things are successful so could easily say drs got their dates wrong lol baby was instant honeymoon baby lol except I told my sis AF is due about the 2nd day on cruise lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    I'm a few months short of 30 been with dh for 10 years and we are married and I was petrified to tell my mum!! LOL! I think it's one of those things that get drilled in to you from a young age 'mums gonna kill me if I get pregnant!' LOL!

Omg I was too. I was shaking and dp just laughed at me then said when u tell her ill just stand behind you. It's like you're a grown women and they can't do much about it yet u still panic.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

Disney  (04-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Marepoppin View Post
    Things are happening... I booked in with My Midwives Ipswich, which is a private midwifery practice operating different branches across Brisbane. They are licensed to work in the Ipswich hospital so that's good. I kind of wanted to go to Redlands hospital (my partner is in the catchment) but apparently admission depends on your Medicare address and I'm not prepared to change that until I move out from where I am, so that I don't lose my centrelink monies that I depend upon.

What's everyone else organised so far?
    Oh boy you are organised Mare! I still don't 'feel' pregnant...very very positive tests at 11dpo and then again 13dpo so hopefully that means it'll be sticky bubby...but i'm still a lil nervous so I'm holding off getting excited or organising anything until I at least miss my period. Doesn't help that the only dr and maternity nurses here are the ones I work with! They will totally be confidential, but I didn't want to go there until I was somewhat confident haha. However I am thinking I might want to go to the family birthing centre in Perth?? Anyone know anything about this? Hospitals make me feel ill and want to faint, so I liked that this was a midwifery house but attached to a hospital in case anything went wrong...just means you cant have an epidural eek. I also wanted to ask ppl...if bubba sticks what should I buy ahead of time for myself...i.e. maternity clothes/bras etc? I live remote and things take a few weeks to get up here, I don't want to end up 16 weeks pregnant not able to fit into my bras and being in a embarrassing situation haha. Any tips? Best wishes to everyone else this month xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I need some advice.
    I got a letter in the mail today from Medicare asking me to confirm my family composition because we are almost at the Safety Net point, where they step in and cover 80% of your out of pocket expenses for medical stuff. I was very surprised to see my exDP on the list because we've been separated for almost 3 years... And I frequent Medicare Online and his name has never come up. I didn't know we were still a family according to Medicare. Centrelink certainly knows we aren't!
    So I don't know what to do. On the one hand, I'm about to be inundated with medical bills for my private midwife... And my son has started a Care Plan (Medicare rebated) for his fluency problems. In addition, I know the ex has had a lot of appointments this year for back problems.
    We are 100$ off reaching the Safety Net Threshold. I have to confirm the composition they've sent before the added cash back kicks in. I am not by nature devious, I don't like to rort the system, but I am a single mother who is going to lose her pension when I shack up with my equally broke DP in the middle of the year. I have sent a text to the ex but don't know if I'll hear back.

What would you do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pohutakawa View Post
    I also wanted to ask ppl...if bubba sticks what should I buy ahead of time for myself...i.e. maternity clothes/bras etc? I live remote and things take a few weeks to get up here, I don't want to end up 16 weeks pregnant not able to fit into my bras and being in a embarrassing situation haha. Any tips? Best wishes to everyone else this month xx
    Maternity bras for sure, bigger boobs was my first pregnancy symptom, I was silly and just brought regular bras in a bigger size. I just didn't like the Maternity bras a bigW. Which I had to buy in the end and have now been wearing for 20 months!
    Also maybe undie liners if they are not going to be available? I found I had alot more mucus when pregnant. also towards the end they were good in case I didn't clench my pelvic floor in time before a sneeze. I liked the slightly more absorbent ones.

AFM, I am just back from the doctors and have the all clear thyroid wise to TTC! I asked about needing a flu shot, and he said defiantly and went to get the needle. No charge because I was potentially going to be in the high risk categorie This makes me extremely nervous, we could have a newborn this time next year!!!!! I am way to excited, nervous, petrified aaarrrhhh!!!! DS was also in a hard mood because my appointment was at his new sleep time, so DH was bit 'are you sure you want to do this all again?' I'm defiantly on a high now though! This is starting to get very real!!!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

Disney  (05-04-2013),pohutakawa  (06-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mare, I think if they can claim back money if they realise the mistake, it would be harder to pay back than just paying for your appointments outright. We recently got a bill from centrelink for $1300 dollars we had to pay back, after we had already told them about dh's payrise. It hurt alot. I would rather not get the $40 a month from centrelink than have to try and pay that bill again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Mare, I think if they can claim back money if they realise the mistake, it would be harder to pay back than just paying for your appointments outright. We recently got a bill from centrelink for $1300 dollars we had to pay back, after we had already told them about dh's payrise. It hurt alot. I would rather not get the $40 a month from centrelink than have to try and pay that bill again.
    You're probably right Trio. And congrats on being ready to TTC!!!!