Closed Thread
Page 11 of 129 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week

Default Re: 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Oh fingers crossed you make it this month and get your bfp!! How do vbac's work, like who gets to decide whenever it happens or not?

ha ha your poor thermometer! Did your doctor give you an idea as to how quickly your cycle will return after your d&c ? And how soon you can bd?

An anniversary baby would be so so nice!! If your open to a Xmas baby then you could be in for a chance! There should be 2 opportunities in march to catch the egg. I'm understanding the effort vs no rewards with ttc now. I'll be honest and say i wasn't aware how defeated you get at a failed ttc attempt and my heart goes out to the ladies now who have to endure it month after month after month. It's tough going emotionally and physically! This is my first go and It sucks! It's going to get worse as the months go by!! But upwards and onwards to the next bd session to catch the egg!
    Yep, fx the double chance in March is a good sign!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week

Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Sorry for all those that have AF turn up mine has today a few days late and have just calculated that I think should be there when on my honeymoon too thats just not fair don't think there will be a honeymoon baby unless TTC a week before the wedding lol. Maybe just after we come home, so had hoped for a honeymoon baby.

to everyone else this month and hope things go smoothly for everyone TTC this and AF is quick and gone
    Yeah, on my honeymoon last year I had af...i was hoping for a bfp instead but no...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I havent looked into it, but i think you have to talk to the OB/hospital, and it depends on their policies (if they allow it) And if they do, if you fit the criteria, has it been long enough...that kind of thing.... I will be pleading my case though

The thing is, our local hospital has a fantastic labour/post natal ward - ALL SINGLE ROOMS!! with ocean views... yet they rarely deliver babies here due to staffing problems (There was no OB last time i was pregnant, only 6 or 7 mws who done 24/7 round the clock shifts on call)

Then i have the choice of 3 others, but all are 100kms away. The one i planned to go to last time is out (I was too high risk then, add to that a prior c-sect...id be flown to adelaide in labour again) Then theres another smallish one....they have 1 OB....or another, that has quite a few OBs, and a brand spanking new Maternity ward that was being built 2 years ago Which is where i plan to go....it looks stunning in the photos! And we have friends there DF and DS and even my mum could stay with while i was in so win-win really!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Disney. The San looks okay & not too far away from us. I'm just not sure about the whole religious aspect of some of these private hospitals... the last thing I'll want going into hospital is to have religion rammed down my throat! I haven't been in hospital before though, so maybe this isn't an issue???

Sorry AF showed up Disney. fx for March!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Thanks Disney. The San looks okay & not too far away from us. I'm just not sure about the whole religious aspect of some of these private hospitals... the last thing I'll want going into hospital is to have religion rammed down my throat! I haven't been in hospital before though, so maybe this isn't an issue???

Sorry AF showed up Disney. fx for March!

I was speaking to a friend of mine who had her baby girl at The San and she didn't even know it was religious LOL! It's only owned by the church they don't project it on to those who go there. She said the rooms were nice and they have spa baths and foxtel. She watched a Friends marathon whilst in labour! I had surgery a few years ago at The Mater in Crows Nest and again I didn't know it was a religious hospital until I was leaving. The Mater was sooo nice!!! Oh I just looked online and saw the San are under going renovations and mid next year all these fancy pants new rooms will be available and water birth facilities!!
    Last edited by Disney; 17-02-2013 at 14:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    I havent looked into it, but i think you have to talk to the OB/hospital, and it depends on their policies (if they allow it) And if they do, if you fit the criteria, has it been long enough...that kind of thing.... I will be pleading my case though

The thing is, our local hospital has a fantastic labour/post natal ward - ALL SINGLE ROOMS!! with ocean views... yet they rarely deliver babies here due to staffing problems (There was no OB last time i was pregnant, only 6 or 7 mws who done 24/7 round the clock shifts on call)

Then i have the choice of 3 others, but all are 100kms away. The one i planned to go to last time is out (I was too high risk then, add to that a prior c-sect...id be flown to adelaide in labour again) Then theres another smallish one....they have 1 OB....or another, that has quite a few OBs, and a brand spanking new Maternity ward that was being built 2 years ago Which is where i plan to go....it looks stunning in the photos! And we have friends there DF and DS and even my mum could stay with while i was in so win-win really!
    You should totally plead your case! So long as its all smooth sailing you should be good to go on a vbac. Oh there is something so nice about a new hospital!! I love stalking maternity hospitals online, looking at the pictures and virtual tours etc! Just got to get a baby growing first!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

Yep, af is here alright. Bring on an anniversary baby please!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You should totally plead your case! So long as its all smooth sailing you should be good to go on a vbac. Oh there is something so nice about a new hospital!! I love stalking maternity hospitals online, looking at the pictures and virtual tours etc! Just got to get a baby growing first!!
    I will be, but i had high blood pressure with DS, so i think that could go against me with #2 if it happens again. Heres the one im planning on going to if you wanted to fill in time I LOVE that they have a bath in the birthing suite!

http://www.swarh2.com.au/swh/content/swh-maternity

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    I will be, but i had high blood pressure with DS, so i think that could go against me with #2 if it happens again. Heres the one im planning on going to if you wanted to fill in time I LOVE that they have a bath in the birthing suite!

http://www.swarh2.com.au/swh/content/swh-maternity
    Oh that looks so nice !!! It looks quite new! This is the one I'm most likely going to go to http://www.norwestprivatehospital.co...nity-services/

Thanks
    Reviews

I was speaking to a friend of mine who had her baby girl at The San and she didn't even know it was religious LOL! It's only owned by the church they don't project it on to those who go there. She said the rooms were nice and they have spa baths and foxtel. She watched a Friends marathon whilst in labour! I had surgery a few years ago at The Mater in Crows Nest and again I didn't know it was a religious hospital until I was leaving. The Mater was sooo nice!!! Oh I just looked online and saw the San are under going renovations and mid next year all these fancy pants new rooms will be available and water birth facilities!!
    hmmm... well I'm hoping to be giving birth this year, so new rooms mid next year aren't much good to me... not to mention how annoying it would be to give birth with renovations happening around you! I wonder how that works? Maybe it's worth checking out anyway...