Closed Thread
Page 109 of 129 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1281
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    munchkin I don't think I'd be able to leave something all day to test lol, I'm so super impatient, but if we did get PG this month and didn't wait for AF to come and tested back home that would be an extra week or could be depressing on the honeymoon if we got upset with it all. There will be not much room in the bathroom for more then me to come in when testing lol would just have to bring out if good news or hide in the bin if bad news

NOt even sure what to do there, guess by wedding after O will either be more positive or negative as to whether should be taking HPT with me on honeymoon or tampons and pads lol for AF on my nice swimming and relaxing honeymoon. I know what i'd prefer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'll be joining DH on Friday afternoon... So if af's not here by then I would like to think that there's be a positive on that stick and we could have a great weekend getaway in Perth...

We'll see!!!

Oh and back tracking a bit. Good work Nomie on day 1 complete... I flunked completely... Haven't run for a good week or two now. Been out walking with the dogs though a couple of times. And got a second hand treadmill for $100 on the weekend so that'll help me through Winter too I guess!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Oh and back tracking a bit. Good work Nomie on day 1 complete... I flunked completely... Haven't run for a good week or two now. Been out walking with the dogs though a couple of times. And got a second hand treadmill for $100 on the weekend so that'll help me through Winter too I guess!!
    Me too, running has fizzled. But excellent work nomie! I have however managed to avoid the pile of chocolate all day yesterday. Feeling very empowered today! How was your first day counting Jessy and how many kjs do you aim for?

Wobbler I agree, periods on holidays should be illegal. I hope your up the duff!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Things are happening... I booked in with My Midwives Ipswich, which is a private midwifery practice operating different branches across Brisbane. They are licensed to work in the Ipswich hospital so that's good. I kind of wanted to go to Redlands hospital (my partner is in the catchment) but apparently admission depends on your Medicare address and I'm not prepared to change that until I move out from where I am, so that I don't lose my centrelink monies that I depend upon.

What's everyone else organised so far?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Munchkin, I so hope you get that positive in Perth. And nice work on the tread mill! That's a bargain. I'm aiming to complete day 2 of week one tonight.

Trio, you did better than me. I started on my chocolates on Friday. Haha. How's your TTC prep going. I have a feeling we could be one of the BFP pairs in this thread.

Mare, my DH had a bit of an oopsie last week. I'm hoping it will result in a BFP next week but I highly doubt it. So I'm continuing with my usual prep. I'm seeing a GP next week, I've started my pre-natals and I'm trying to get a bit fitter. I'm so tempted to start buying stuff but I'll keep that for when I'm actually pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Me too, running has fizzled. But excellent work nomie! I have however managed to avoid the pile of chocolate all day yesterday. Feeling very empowered today! How was your first day counting Jessy and how many kjs do you aim for?

Wobbler I agree, periods on holidays should be illegal. I hope your up the duff!
    Trio, doing Weight Watchers so not sure what the exact kjs are. I'm aiming for 26 points a day...not that easy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    Trio, you did better than me. I started on my chocolates on Friday. Haha. How's your TTC prep going. I have a feeling we could be one of the BFP pairs in this thread.

It would be fantastic to be in a pair, I'm a little worried about concieveing though. Like Shadow I have a bit of a dodgy thyroid since my pregnancy with DS. Not quite sure how it will effect trying to conceive But in regards to TTC prep I get the results of a thyroid test from my doctor tomorrow. I am going to ask him a heap of questions and ask for any other tests I may need before we TTC. He is the doctor who delivered DS, and I haven't seen him since our 6 week check, so I am excited to see him! I am also trying very hard to remember to take my blackmores pregnancy vitamin, and trying to lose 5kg so I start out pregnancy slim. I am also trying very hard and not quite succeeding to get too nervous about a second child!

Good luck for your run tonight!

Mare you are so organised! good on you!

Jessy When I used to count kjs I would try to stick to 5000, so I guess 26 points is around that mark! Very tricky but you can do it Jessy, we both can!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trio - I hope your TTC journey won't be a long one. I have a feeling that I will conceive straight away. I'm not sure why I feel that. And I probably shouldn't get my hopes up. Can't help it though. :S

When I use to use myfitnesspal I would aim for 1200 calories after exercise. Not sure how that translates to KJs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post

Jessy When I used to count kjs I would try to stick to 5000, so I guess 26 points is around that mark! Very tricky but you can do it Jessy, we both can!
    I don't mean to butt in... I've just started lite n easy and the daily amount for my plan is 1200... Is that 5000 per day or week???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    Trio - I hope your TTC journey won't be a long one. I have a feeling that I will conceive straight away. I'm not sure why I feel that. And I probably shouldn't get my hopes up. Can't help it though. :S

When I use to use myfitnesspal I would aim for 1200 calories after exercise. Not sure how that translates to KJs.
    Ahhhi didn't think about calories and kjs... My bad...