Closed Thread
Page 106 of 129 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1281
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mare, you'll find a way to manage if the test is positive. People always do!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Good luck Munchin and Blotched, got everything crossed for you ladies!

Think I'm o-ing about now but dh and I have decided to wait a bit longer, so maybe late April but that's a bit hopeful of me. Kicking the sugar and going to start counting points again tomorrow...wish me luck
    Good luck with that not many weeks till the end of April
    Quote Originally Posted by Marepoppin View Post
    Can't sleep for all the crazy what-ifs flying through my head.. DP put a guilt trip on me and as a compromise we're testing thurs night. I don't know how I will cope until then! I can't stop thinking about everything that will have to change and that will become so much harder... We are already struggling financially, without having to factor in costs of living together, what to do about my son's child care and the fees, me losing my SPP, not to mention I'm in full time uni for another 2 years... I'm Afraid! I have a feeling we are utd and its all a bit scary... Wish I was able to know for sure though, if the test turns out to be neg at least I would have saved myself 3 nights of mental anguish!
    Sorry to hear, hope the result is something that you are both able to cope with no matter what that is and you can make decisions together about whatever that is.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (02-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Good luck Munchin and Blotched, got everything crossed for you ladies!

Think I'm o-ing about now but dh and I have decided to wait a bit longer, so maybe late April but that's a bit hopeful of me. Kicking the sugar and going to start counting points again tomorrow...wish me luck
    Good luck Jessy! I'm doing the same, DS and chocolate do not mix, so his mountain of chocolate is hidden away in the cupboard. He was given so much it is ridiculous! Next year I think the Easter bunny may get him inedible things.

I have about 10 weeks till TTC, and 5kg to shift. Very motivated today, last pregnancy when I reached 72kg my blood pressure shot up, at the weight I am now I would be induced at 30weeks if the same was too happen LOL! plus carrying twins would be extra weight, so 62kg before TTC it is!

I have my fingers crossed for you guys blotched and munchkin, Mare everything will work out for the best in the end!

Can't wait how was your scan?!!!!

Nomie, I know the feeling of wasted eggs, I still have two to waste before TTC. I guess we just can't think of it that way. I mean how many sperms are our DH's wasting with all this practicing!

AFM I will use OKPs this month to check for o day. I am just so slack with them. But I will do it!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wooooot!!!! Congrats!! Knew you were!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys. Congrats Mare...I hope things go smoothly for you. I just tested this morning...positive! Still 4 - 5 days before my period is due so I'm a lil nervous to get excited yet...but it was a VERY definite line. Stuck it under hubbies pillow and told him to go look under there...he has a smile stuck to his face. Problem is my mum is here...I was naughty and shouldn't have tested until she was gone as we don't want to tell anyone yet. I want to wait until we see a heartbeat and then do it. It is still so early...but tiny yay...due date around Dec 14th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Mare!! Looking good, hope it gets darker!!!

Good luck loosing the 5kg Trio, it's getting the last few kgs off that I find hard! DD is a chocoholic thanks to Easter so I've had to stash the chocolate too! Infact, I need to stop talking about it myself or I'm going to fail at counting points on day 1!!

Glad you had such a good break Disney, sounds like DH has it all covered, how sweet! Hope everyone else did too xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pohutakawa View Post
    hey guys. Congrats mare...i hope things go smoothly for you. I just tested this morning...positive! Still 4 - 5 days before my period is due so i'm a lil nervous to get excited yet...but it was a very definite line. Stuck it under hubbies pillow and told him to go look under there...he has a smile stuck to his face. Problem is my mum is here...i was naughty and shouldn't have tested until she was gone as we don't want to tell anyone yet. I want to wait until we see a heartbeat and then do it. It is still so early...but tiny yay...due date around dec 14th.
    tiny yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pohutakawa View Post
    Hey guys. Congrats Mare...I hope things go smoothly for you. I just tested this morning...positive! Still 4 - 5 days before my period is due so I'm a lil nervous to get excited yet...but it was a VERY definite line. Stuck it under hubbies pillow and told him to go look under there...he has a smile stuck to his face. Problem is my mum is here...I was naughty and shouldn't have tested until she was gone as we don't want to tell anyone yet. I want to wait until we see a heartbeat and then do it. It is still so early...but tiny yay...due date around Dec 14th.
    Me too! Yay for 14th Dec babies! Congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow!! Congrats to our latest bfp pair!! How exciting!
    Mare thats a great line!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Disney  (02-04-2013)