Closed Thread
Page 102 of 129 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1281
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good morning all! Last day of the long weekend... Make sure you all travel safe if you're heading home today.

AFM- had my first pregnancy related dream this morning (12dpo); I was at the doctors office getting a blood test. Unfortunately woken up before I got the results lol. And I woke up to backache and heightened awareness of my uterus... 5 days til AF is due

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate the last day off before having to go back to work!!! Noooo!!!! Have a lovely day ladies xx
    Last edited by LowAMHonly25yo; 01-04-2013 at 09:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF still hasn't arrived. CD32.

Lots of cramping and ewcm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you tested Mumma K?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jessy- I've been noticing how quiet it has been!! I have to admit I'm a little sucked into my due date group on facebook but I've missed you guys! Because I'm at the end of November I feel a little behind the other ladies who are weeks ahead! I've also been in bed fast asleep from 7pm every night so my time online is quite limited! Im also like 1 of 3 first time mums in my due group, everyone else has kids already! So the things they are chatting about are a little irrelevant at the moment. Thanks for the heads up on the hot water thing, dh is all over that LOL! The temp of the thermal spring was 27 so it was ok and dh only let me sit around for a few minutes, the rest of the time he kept picking me up and putting me on the rocks to cool off!! Also Happy birthday!! I hope you had a brilliant day! Breakfast in Cremorne would have been so nice!

Munchkin - I have my fingers cross for a positive result soon!!

Mare - Oh I hope it's implantation!!! It sounds like it could be!!

MummaK- Almost pain free, it is an improvement but I hope it gets much better for you soon! You deserve some hot baby makin lovin!!

Nomie - that website has some great calculators! I found them really useful!

Afm - I have an early 'dating' scan on Saturday to see Squishy! The first gp I saw sent me for blood tests but forgot to test for the pregnancy hormone, so when I went to collect the results the other gp was like hmm that's weird I don't know why you didn't get your hcg levels tested so she wrote me a referral to get a dating scan. I'm excited and nervous that's everything is all ok. I keep forgetting about things I shouldn't be eating!i had no idea there were so many things that are on the no go list! I would have feasted whilst ttc so ladies my advice, enjoy all the eggs benedict with smoked salmon you can now!! Oh and wedges with aioli, cake batter and 2 day old Chinese take out!

I hope you all make the most of the last day of the Easter weekend.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (01-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Jessy- I've been noticing how quiet it has been!! I have to admit I'm a little sucked into my due date group on facebook but I've missed you guys! Because I'm at the end of November I feel a little behind the other ladies who are weeks ahead! I've also been in bed fast asleep from 7pm every night so my time online is quite limited! Im also like 1 of 3 first time mums in my due group, everyone else has kids already! So the things they are chatting about are a little irrelevant at the moment. Thanks for the heads up on the hot water thing, dh is all over that LOL! The temp of the thermal spring was 27 so it was ok and dh only let me sit around for a few minutes, the rest of the time he kept picking me up and putting me on the rocks to cool off!! Also Happy birthday!! I hope you had a brilliant day! Breakfast in Cremorne would have been so nice!

Munchkin - I have my fingers cross for a positive result soon!!

Mare - Oh I hope it's implantation!!! It sounds like it could be!!

MummaK- Almost pain free, it is an improvement but I hope it gets much better for you soon! You deserve some hot baby makin lovin!!

Nomie - that website has some great calculators! I found them really useful!

Afm - I have an early 'dating' scan on Saturday to see Squishy! The first gp I saw sent me for blood tests but forgot to test for the pregnancy hormone, so when I went to collect the results the other gp was like hmm that's weird I don't know why you didn't get your hcg levels tested so she wrote me a referral to get a dating scan. I'm excited and nervous that's everything is all ok. I keep forgetting about things I shouldn't be eating!i had no idea there were so many things that are on the no go list! I would have feasted whilst ttc so ladies my advice, enjoy all the eggs benedict with smoked salmon you can now!! Oh and wedges with aioli, cake batter and 2 day old Chinese take out!

I hope you all make the most of the last day of the Easter weekend.
    I too have been sucked in by my due in group on facebook, I hardly ever come on bubhub anymore, it is soooo much easier communicating via facebook and keeping up to date with everything and not missing stuff because the post was too long ago and you have to sift through pages and pages of info lol

13 weeks today, I love love love being preggers and can't wait to be a mum!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LowAMHonly25yo View Post
    Have you tested Mumma K?
    Yep, bfn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma K View Post
    Yep, bfn.
    FX for a BFP soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    I too have been sucked in by my due in group on facebook, I hardly ever come on bubhub anymore, it is soooo much easier communicating via facebook and keeping up to date with everything and not missing stuff because the post was too long ago and you have to sift through pages and pages of info lol

13 weeks today, I love love love being preggers and can't wait to be a mum!!
    You love being pregnant?? So I'm assuming it gets better?! Nausea and terrible nights sleep have taken over! I'm looking forward for it to ease off!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    I hardly ever come on bubhub anymore
    Soooo quiet without you girls