Closed Thread
Page 101 of 129 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1281
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy birthday Jessie. Hope you've had a lovely day...

Disney, you're break sounds lovely... But I herd the same as Jessie... Hot water can 'cook' the placenta so to speak. Along with Jessie, I don't want to tell you what to do but maybe check like she said... :-(

Nomie... 6 weeks will fly by... Especially as you're busy unpacking and making it all homely... :-)

Afm: if I o'ed at normal time AF should be due tomorrow... As o was 4 days late... I guess I'll be waiting an extra 4 days before too much guessing!! Symptoms I've noticed... A bit of nausea the past couple of days, vivid dreams for the past 4 nights, discomfort in the ovary area, little explosions in my belly, lower back aching... A bit headachy at times... Wow. Lots of symptom spotting there!!!! Whoops.

Anyways, will check back soon and let you know what goes on from my end!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (30-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg! I have never EVER been so pleased to see AF arrive!

Today is CD40... by yesterday arvo I'd had myself convinced I had Ovarian cancer or I was going through extremely premature change of life (I'm 28...). Was eyeing off red convertibles and everything. :/

So my journey is not at an end! HALLELUJAH!

Next month my partner and I are doing a foster care course... so even if I don't fall again, I guess I'll have something to keep my mind off being a crazy, psycho woman like I have been the last week!!! ... yeaa... lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slept for about 10 hours last night but I've been yawning all day. We walked around the shops for an hour and it was such an effort, my hips legs and back are aching and I just have no energy I have spent most of this weekend so far on the couch! I've gone from being so fit and active and out all the time to not wanting to leave the couch for anything, Its ok though I'm just hoping bub is happy and healthy

Happy Easter everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Growing so human is hard work ladies. Rest up when you can its just your bodies way of showing you that you are doing an amazing thing and creating a miracle.

hope everyone is having an awesome easter and easter bunny is generous
    Our easter bunny got stuck in traffic. I hear he is coming, but may not be till this afternoon. (df works till lunch so he is coming at nap time instead ) lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope it was a wonderful birthday Jessy I thought you weren't meant to go in really hot water, we have a spa in our b&b and our motel on our first 4 nights of the honeymoon and oh boy I can't wait but just as well DF prefers them warm not hot like me lol, he says I like to cook myself whats wrong with being hot and cozy lol. Can't wait till our house is built with a spa will be so relaxing, hopefully will be just around a baby can be due at our hopes.

Monitor still saying high fertility period not peak but cd11 so figured may as well start and prepare and get as much swimmers in there ready this 2 weeks. Got poor DF hopes up he thought today was it and said hopefully my Easter present was some cream from him lol TMI i know. Reminded him thats just the beginning of the next fortnight so that we can make month 1 a great month and then hopefully it gets the body knowing what it has to do giving it good vibes. DF was telling my tummy to do its job and breed and incubate lol.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (31-03-2013),JessyJ  (31-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    TMI- Just wiped and had some brownish colour on the paper... Maybe had an implantation bleed yesterday and did something that made it come through today? Eg picked up my 4yo with a big grunt of exertion, or helped my DP and the neighbour push DP's race car back into the garage (doesn't run ATM)... I don't usually have pre-AF spotting but it's not unheard of. 6 days til AF is due.. Just want (the right) answers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone, we are back from our week away visiting DS's Nanna.

Wow Lil nightmare that is a very cute little bubba! I am so glad everything is okay, it is fantastic to hear the heartbeat. Can't wait how was your scan I hope everything was perfect too!

When I was pregnant that was one of the things I missed the most, hot spas! We would always holiday at a place that had a spa. We would sneak down after dark with drinks and sit in them till they went cold. when I was pregnant i would only dangle my legs in. So not fair!

Fingers crossed marepoppin!

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Marepoppin View Post
    TMI- Just wiped and had some brownish colour on the paper... Maybe had an implantation bleed yesterday and did something that made it come through today? Eg picked up my 4yo with a big grunt of exertion, or helped my DP and the neighbour push DP's race car back into the garage (doesn't run ATM)... I don't usually have pre-AF spotting but it's not unheard of. 6 days til AF is due.. Just want (the right) answers!
    Does sound like it might be implantation if you don't usually get spotting. Fx!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not feeling too great today. AF is 2 days late but I know I'm not utd.

DF and I managed to have almost pain free sex last night which was nice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good that you got some good loving last night Mumma K. Hope everyone enjoys the end of their 4 day weekend, I will be back to work tomorrow again for the beginning of my last week before holidays