Closed Thread
Page 100 of 129 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1281
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Marepoppin View Post
    Tested. BFN today
    it's still early, i tested with 2 different hpt's got a bfn both times, tested 1 day later with a different type ( afternoon pee) and got a bfp i was 12/13 dpo, you've still got a chance and its not over until you see af.my for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Wedding is in Newcastle, I was so angry when I saw the comment i thought wth where is the congratulations in that remark. Whatever is safest for bub and mum is how it should be. msged my mum and some other friends what was said and as I knew 3 of them had failed epidurals that felt the lot. I will do whatever is best for me and my babies, it is great to have a birth plan but if something goes out the window hopefully I'll be able to calm down and be sensible enough to listen to reason.
    That's right, Newcastle! Enjoy the lead up, always so exciting!

Nomie, how's the unpacking going?

I wonder how Disney's weekend away is going

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thankyou JessyJ DF is quite stressed atm was talking out loud when watching the football and said its in 2 weeks now, and I said yup. He is still worried about his speech, the dance and everything just going right on the day. Did say after though we will just have to enjoy it no matter what I am on that wavelength now, there are so many things I wish were different but as I said to him it wouldn't matter if everything did fail on the day which i hope it doesn't I am marrying him cause I love him not cause I want the best wedding out lol.

Unpacking at Easter would be hectic, I don't want to have to pack and unpack again but provided I am Pg but that point I atleast wont have to carry any boxes.

Hopefully Disney is having a great time away. Maybe next Easter will do something, I have never been one to go away at Easter my dad always worked he only ever had holidays in July and September usually and since Uni i have always worked it. When we were in the UK 2 years ago we were in Turkey for Easter and it was quite different being in a Muslim country that doesn't celebrate it, we had to remind ourselves it was easter and just have a few quite moments thinking about things on our own for it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your words of hope and encouragement, everyone. According to the site that Disney posted, today (9dpo) is the most common day for implantation... So it maybe just hasn't happened yet. I will continue to test daily tho. I have been so down for days and especially feeling down today, I'd really like to be able to blame it on pg hormones...

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone doing today? Very quiet in here

Thanks
    Reviews
    NOt much slept in till 3 pm then went and did the groceries and went and replaced all my medications including my Elevit, noticed at the big chemistworks I went to they have some new elevit morning sickness vitamins, wonder if they really work. Since it was my reflux meds i had to get and go to 2 chemists as the local one was out of supplys I have positive thoughts I'll get bad MS and will be finding spare zofren at work as required or from friends lol.

Tomorrow we are off to see my parents, and in laws for dinner. And told DF that this week or next week will O so need to get some down time starting from this weekend lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Greetings from my romantic trip away!!
    Mare - how good is that little calculator I showed you. I followed that to a tee and it worked for me! I have my fingers crossed for you!

So dh has taken me to the Snowy Mountains! We are in a beautiful chalet with an open fire and amazing views! Yesterday I crashed at 7.30pm in front of the fire on the floor it's getting harder to stay awake past 7pm these days but I'm trying to push through. We did an epic hike (well it was epic for me! Other people were skipping past us, but I'm trying to grow a new human!) to the top of Mount Kosciusko! I had one hormonal meltdown half way but quickly recovered and pushed through! Tomorrow we are going swimming in a thermal spring and to look at some cool caves! I hope everyone else is enjoying their long weekends!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very quiet in here - prob the most quiet day we've ever had!!

Disney, sounds like a perfect escape! Lucky girl! Don't want to put a downer on it, but make sure the thermal springs aren't too warm because raising your body temp in a spa/sauna/deep hot bath type thing can be dangerous to bub - I'm pretty sure they don't recommend getting in them when preggas. Can anyone confirm?! Maybe have a quick dip or paddle?! Sorry!!! I really don't want to tell u what to do so just ignore me if you like

Roaring fire sounds perfect...I wish! Was thinking about a bath but not sure I can be bothered now. Just cooked an amazing lasagne, if I do say so myself! And it is my birthday so had breaky in Cammeray with the family

Hope the Easter bunny is generous tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    I heard that from a friend who I was preggers with jessy but no ides if its true or not?

Sounds amazing disney!! Very lucky!

My easter bunny isn't coming since I can't eat chocolate! And ds' easter bunny is getting lost lol. Df works tomorrow morning so easter bunny will come after his nap so df can be here too
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 30-03-2013 at 19:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney, your escape sounds amazing. Your DH sounds like a good man. I hope you enjoy the rest of your time there. And thanks for that calculator. I've bookmarked the link for future use.

JessyJ, unpacking is going great. DH and I have been doing some furniture shopping today. Found a really nice dining table and study desk. But they take a six weeks to order in. Our house will feel a lot more finished once we have it furnished. But we have such expensive taste.

DH and I had a slip up last night. But it was a day or two after ovulation so I don't think I have much of a chance getting pregnant from it.