Closed Thread
Page 1 of 129 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Nomie - your wedding video is beautiful!! I love those little snapshot videos, they are such a great idea!

MrsLA & munchkin - I hope you both catch that egg and have fun doing it!!

blotched how did you go testing this morning? I got a bfn af is due on Friday. I don't have any af symptoms yet but it ain't over until she arrives! I am hopeful but not sure. I'm not going to test again until af is late, testing makes me sad! Cantwait you didn't get your bfp for a while right? Like it was a few days after af was due?! Gotta hold on to something!!

Trio - what vaccine do they get at 18 months? It would be so sad driving them to get jabbed but they are much better for it! Do doctors still hand out lollies? I loved the doctors lollies as a kid!! Lol

I'm so busy at work at the moment and when I get home I'm beyond exhausted!! I can't believe its Wednesday already, this week is going so fast!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!
    Yep I got my BFP on the morning of the 4th day late!! I was due on the Tuesday and got my BFP on Saturday. I normally get spotting 5-7 days before AF and didn't get anything not a tinge of anything so I felt like something was going on but it did do my head in a little bit getting all those BFN's before the BFP

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cantwaitforabubba For This Useful Post:

Disney  (14-02-2013)

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

I'm out. Negative blood test. 45 day cycle can go jump.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Congrats all getting your BFPs!

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Bfn but only 10dpo so still in with a chance fx! Af due sunday, not sure yet if i will test again...maybe friday or sat.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck BlotchedTabby - I'm 9DPO, so similar time frame.

Better be pregnant... or I'm not going to be a very nice person to live with. I just feel so so hormonal. Crying at the stupidest things, or nothing. I went and had a wind down today, got a coffee (my favourite thing in the whole wide world)... it tasted wrong, so in the bin it went. Food doesn't taste right, I had a salad with balsalmic vinegar dressing last night - it's one of my fave dressings, and again it just didn't taste right. My close girlfriend is on an unexpected road trip for a couple of weeks, and that's making things worse, cause I can't just go over to hers and plonk it on the lounge. My boobs are sore, and feel heavy. Though if this is pregnancy... I really don't care... just if it's PMS.. I'm not a happy chappy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week

Yeah ive been a bit emotional too. Cant imagine having to go onto my 6th cycle ttc!

I hope not but it doesnt seem promising...at least my progesterone hasnt dropped yet - it usually makes me feel gloomy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Info that I've read has said that some people don't get a positive pregnancy test until 4 days after their period was due, and that a pregnancy test is most accurate at a week after your period is due. I just wish flashing lights happened when conception occurred!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hamij For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (13-02-2013),Phoenixaust  (13-02-2013),pohutakawa  (09-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hamij View Post
    Info that I've read has said that some people don't get a positive pregnancy test until 4 days after their period was due, and that a pregnancy test is most accurate at a week after your period is due. I just wish flashing lights happened when conception occurred!
    I think if someone was able to produce a test which told you you were preggers immediately after conception that company would make a killing!! Imagine no TWW!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cantwaitforabubba For This Useful Post:

BabyLove79  (14-02-2013),MrsLA  (13-02-2013),peaches84  (14-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by hamij View Post
    Thanks hamij. Only cd24 so still 4 days til af should be here. Plenty of time for a bfp (or a lack of af).

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 ... the year of BFP's ... #2

Well 13days of AF. There is no chance of a BFP for me this month. I'm over it. Maybe I should just gain that 11kg back so I don't get AF anymore. Having AF when it is so hot is horrible. I'm tired & moody.

This naturopath better sort something out soon because I'm over it

Sorry for the selfish post