Closed Thread
Page 9 of 93 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mrs Erin - How are you going? I hope that BT today surprises you. Good on you for keeping strong and having plans in place to keep yourself moving forward. I am a bit like that. The day I had my ET, while resting in the lounge I started planning for my FET and even asking the nurse how it works! She said kindly how about we see how you go with your transfer today! It made me feel a bit guilty - hoping my embies werent listening in....or proves me wrong! Did you bring your BT forward because it seems you will be testing on day 9, isnt that early?

Micca - happy travels for you. You must be excited that things are rolling. I am in bit of a same situation, my hubby works overseas and I recently joined him, so we have had to make a lot of plans and work out timings, logistics and leave and two flights later finally get to where we are. His been here just before EPU but flys out this Sun, I obviously need to stay back and see how things pan out. It was a difficult two weeks jabbing without him, I remember I cried on my second scan when we could only see two eggs and then the nurses had difficulties doing my bloods (very common problem for me - 3 goes and big bruises later!) And I thought WTH am I doing here for two bloody eggs that may or may not be!

Kenta, Bertie, Springrain, bring on the BFPS girls. Any signs? Hows the bloatiness going? Iam soooo soooo bloated that it is so uncomfortable.

Peasoup - what a positive FS you have! I hope his words stick! I remember when I said to my FS as he was scanning my follies - when will I see a baby there...he said Iam trying! then another time I said when am I taking my baby home, he said 8.5 months time (after my ET and all)!

AFM - I didnt feel those horrid cramps last night, thank god! But I am still feeling very crampy all morning that I had to take 2 mersyndols... I take valium at night but still awake half the night! I did have some pinkish tinged crinone yesterday but very little on and off I think its probably the effects of either EPU or ET.....its too early for anything else i guess, certainly hope it wasnt AF!

A warm hello to anyone I have missed.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (01-03-2013),PeaSoup  (28-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, such activity on this thread of late....love it....hope it all results in many, if not all, BFPs.

Ann - Congrats on PUPO.

Kenta and MGC - Sounds like the usual 2WW angst is alive and strong. Its sooo sooo very hard not to analyse every ache, pain and twinge.

Springrain - Good luck for Saturday.

Anxious - Glad you are having a lovely (and reflective) holiday.

DJ - You and me hun in South Africa....fabulous!

PeaSoup - What a wonderful comment from FS...love it.

Micca - How is the human pin cushion going? You will certainly enjoy your 10 days off...how wonderful. How are you feeling within yourself this time...you said things just didnt seem right last cycle....7 follies, maybe more is pretty darn good!!

MrsErin - How did BT go today hun?

AFM
    DP and I are 100% decided on our donor and the agency is now preparing the paperwork.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

micca  (01-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny....Hey, we can't even have a glass of bubbly over there!!!!!
    Will enjoy my cuppa and block of chocolate tonight and celebrate you finalising your donor choice. She will be super!!!! xx

Miccal......Not long to go. Hope you are the goose that lays the golden egg. Really wishing you good things. xx

Hi everyone else...

Luv DJ

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

micca  (01-03-2013),Sunny15  (01-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Sadly, my BFN was confirmed by blood test today.

Ann17, I did have to bring it forward a day due to work but it was still 10dp5dt.

I had a big old cry when I got home for work which does help to feel better. And, I have cracked open an expensive bottle of wine for my little pity-party tonight. This is only our 2nd cycle but we threw so much at it with intralipid and Colorado protocol and we felt we had a really good chance, but sadly it was not meant to be this time. I am so amazed by what some of you ladies have been through and your strength to continue. You are incredibly strong.

Anyway, back to see the FS on the 18th to plan for whatever will happen next. I'm already trying to predict but that's a bit dangerous.

Thanks for asking after me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (01-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErinR, I am so sorry to hear that it didn't work this time. It totally helps to let it all out and have a big cry. It never seems fair. You get back to your FS on the 18th and plan for your next cycle. Bloody does your head and heart in but it will be worth it and it will happen for you. Thinking of you. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry about your news Erin. I sympathize with your disappoint especially when you have thrown so much into this. I'm starting to wonder if there is a method to all this and just a matter of finding a lucky embryo. All I know is all you wonderful ladies are strong and we all deserve to be mothers.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

micca  (01-03-2013),Sunny15  (01-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErin - sorry to hear your news...be kind to yourself and just let go for now and come out the other end much lighter in grief and frustration. The 18th will be here before you know it, which means future direction.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PeaSoup... I'm a bit surprised they're making you wait to have an initial consultation with an endocronologist, as when I was diagnosed my GP rang while I was in her office and demanded the "emergency" spot the next day. My endocronologist always has a 7.45am slot that is kept open for newly diagnosed cases, but perhaps if your levels aren't too bad, then maybe that's why you have to wait. My thyroid levels have been stable finally for the past 6 months (I was diagnosed 6 years ago), but my endroconologist did say if I do get a BFP then I have to increase thyroid medicine as the baby will be using a chunk of it (not that I will mind one bit to take more medicine for that reason!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Erin..... Sorry to hear the bfn confirmed...sucks duck duck duck.....
    Enjoy your pity party.can I suggest the chocolate saucing deserts in the cooler cake section of woollies....so Devine...they are on my pity party list...
    I've survived 10 cycles by always thinking ahead in the 2ww...I begin the planning and protocol thinking then. Of course I also am lucky to have a sort of just get on with it personality....hang in there it is just a numbers game and number2 cycle is often the hardest emotionally..after that you seem to cope better.

Sunny donor locked in...no need to phone a friend or ask the audience..

Ann....still got my fingers and toes crossed...xx

Up early for scan and blood test tomorrow...will be interesting to see what the follicles are doing...they are slowish growing..thinking trigger sunday and pick up tues....hoping that this is the last lot of 5 injections I will need..ever !!! Well truly
    it will be as this is my last fresh cycle.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (01-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow SpringRain and Micca....both of you will be in my thoughts.