Closed Thread
Page 88 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    DJ - have a great trip. I took Cetrotide last stim cycle - I was told it was to stop me from ovulating before EPU.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

DJSHEARS  (12-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls...so does the follicle count usually change. Our donor had her first scan today and started on cetrotide. She has another scan on Monday so I am wondering if that is just to check if the follows are growing or would they be expecting to see more. Guess I am a little concerned as she is so young and the count is low....lower than our older donor we had here!
    Last edited by DJSHEARS; 12-07-2013 at 23:44. Reason: spelling mistake

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    fly safe DJ I hope you have a good flight and come back with excess baggage.. my fingers are crossed... only 10days before your transfer...so exciting.
    bon voyage

sunny... I hope that you have arrived safe in SA and are settling in ... thinking of you as well...xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    DJ, it is different every time and so hard to judge? Numbers can climb quickly so try not to worry.

Best wishes for you and Sunny both and hope you both come back up the duff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luca - I am so sorry to hear of your BFN. Hopefully your no.s are beginning to rise now for this stim. I am always a very slow started which gets me upset and then later in the stim it picks up but I am always on high doses of Gonal F 600iu.

Angelmama - congrats and hope that HCG keeps on rising......the first milestone achieved!

Musical girl - you are on the up and up! 7 week scan is all good!

Bertie - orgulatran used to sting and itch me for a bit as well - I didnt find it painful just very itchy - and I did itch and used to have red welts! Hope your cycle is pushing along well.

DJ - Cetrotide is an ovulation blocker, so it doesnt affect the size or count of follicles. The scans are done to monitor the follicle count and size, so theres nothing to worry there, its quite normal. Sometimes no.s start of slow and then pick up - always in my case! "Guess I am a little concerned as she is so young and the count is low....lower than our older donor we had here!" What is your donors follicle count so far? Has she had any E2 blood test?

Sunny - thinking of you!

Net - your sig is interesting? So are you working on donor embryos? What is your AMH?

Two cam - It must be a relief to see your little one and hopefully you have a good pregnancy!

Micca - hows things, have you had anymore scans and any MS?

Mrs Pontipine, Springrain, Team Panda, Emski, Fingers crossed and everyone else in their various stage.

AFM - have had a mini holiday courtesy of DH (Sheraton Fiji), it was great just bobbing around in the pool, etc.....for a change and tried not to think IVF! I saw at least 3 small weddings held at the hotel near the beach side in the afternoons underneath swaying coconut trees.....I looked on wistfully thinking the last thing on the couples mind is IVF and tried to recall when was the last time I felt the same way.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (15-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DJShears.... I'm wondering if your donor's follicle count is low, maybe the FS did it on purpose, to rather get a smaller number of good quality eggs?? And maybe that's better for the donor to not get symptoms of OHSS? Anyhow, good luck. What an exciting journey you're having?

Ann17... your mini holiday sounded lovely. Yes, I often ponder how we had all these dreams of just getting pregnant - I remember many nights lying there with DH, discussing how many kids we would have (I always wanted 3, DH only ever wanted 2). Now we'll be extremely lucky to just get one - it won't be DH's biological child, and there's now only the slimmest hope that it will be mine either. Yes, how those dreams were shattered and how our lives are so different now. But then I would never have "met" all of you lovely supportive women :-))

AFM.... went for BT + second scan this morning - 8 follicles in total, with sizes 22, 3x19, 2x16 and 2x13. FS rang and said it's all go ahead for EPU on Wed, so have just triggered tonight. Looks like a few are too small, but hopefully there's 3 or 4 good ones in there.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

ann17  (15-07-2013),Kenta  (15-07-2013),MrsPontipine  (16-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC we also did the same thing wrt dreams of children but never ever thought at the start we could end up childless. Good luck for epu, hope you get some good eggs.

So excited to hear of all the positives recently and exciting times and progress for so many of you. I hope they keep coming.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenta For This Useful Post:

ann17  (16-07-2013),MGC Bertie  (17-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC good luck for epu today

13. The Following User Says Thank You to angelmama74 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (17-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Angelmama, I hope everything is going well for you and hcg is rising.
    MrsPontipine how did you go with your bloods?
    MusicalGal I wish you all the best during this pregnancy. I know what you mean about constantly looking for signs. Im forever walking around with my hands glued to my boobs when Im in the 2ww.A t least you’re not sleeping well and going to the toilet a lot. That’s a good sign.
    Fingers what is your follicle count like and when will you go in for egg retrieval?
    MGC – I hope you had a successful egg pickup, your follicle count sounded very good. Let us know!
    Luca I never know what my e2 is. When I did the short cycles I was on 450 puregon, but since doing the down regs Im on 300 puregon. Mine have never been increased mid cycle.
    DJ best wishes on your trip os. Sorry but I don’t know much about Cetrocide. It sounds similar to what orgalutran does which is to stop ovulation. When I did Antagonist cycles I was going in for blood tests and ultrasounds practically every second day to monitor growth of follicles.
    Ann, your observations about what is ahead for many coupleswho unknowingly may have fertility problems really resonated with me. I often ponder about similar things.
    Micca, Net, Sonny, Springrain, Emski, Kenta, Luca and anyone else Ive missed hello and hope all is progressing well on your journeys.
    Afm, Im just sniffing away. Waiting for the phone call to find out when to start injecting.
    Last edited by Team panda; 17-07-2013 at 14:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi all,

just checking in ...
    Good luck DJ on your journey to SA - I hope all your dreams come true!
    Springrain how are you going on your FET cycle?
    Hello Panda how far off are you do you think? I hate syneral... gives me more migraines than I normally get.
    Hi Micca, Net, MrsPonti, Kenta and everyone else (there's a lot of us in here now!).
    I'm patiently waiting for AF to begin my cycle - she's due today so should hopefully be starting my cycle on Friday...

Em x