Closed Thread
Page 87 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    DJ and Sunny, - I am getting so excited for you now. I can just imagine how you feel.

Hi Springy, - How are you going?

Angelmama, - Congratulations for your bfp I'm keeping all my toes and fingers crossed for you that this is a sticky one.

Team Panda, - Good luck with your sniffing. I hope you are feeling O.K. on it. Thanks for the article, I'll get around to reading it soon.

Fingerscrossed, - Hopefully the fsh won't be too much of a bother for your family, ...

Luca, - So sorry for your bfn. Take care, and indulge.
    I think I would feel very strange with no drugs on a FET too.

Twocam, - Glad you got a nice view of your peanut on monday. I hope all comes back very low risk for you.

Bertie, - How is your cycle going atm?

MusicalGal, - Congrats again on the great numbers. Can't wait to hear about your 7 week scan .

Hi to everyone else.

AFM, - Nothing to report. I'll have scan and bloods tomorrow, then we will have our meeting with FS to discuss all the findings on the assessment cycle. Should be interesting. (I hope)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (12-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. So good to hear about so many great positive things going on on this thread! And we're over 40! We have our act together, we are sensible and calm, we've been thru the Mill. We do it better! Go over 40s!!! Lol

Can't wait to hear about sunny and dj's journey. Keep us posted ladies. ..literally!

Afm - at this point I'd kill for a little ms, just to really prove I'm pregnant! At 6wks I would hardly know except for tender boobies and a swollen belly from all the ivf meds. And even then, I'm checking my boobs and wondering. ... They don't seem as sore today. .. could my progesterone be dropping. ...? Sick isn't it, that I'm wishing for ms and pain!...I wonder if the years of ivf and associated hormones have immuned me from noticing these extra pregnancy hormones...I have been pumping my body with hormones on and off for a cpl of yrs now. ... my body probably reckons this is a walk in the park in comparison!

Still not sleeping very well. 2mnths ago I was in bed by 930pm every night and up bright n sparky at 6am. Now I'm awake at 1am, then again at 4am. Usually wake up to either pee, starving, or worrying if there are enough symptoms! Bring on the 7wk scan next Thurs!

Good luck out there everybody xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (12-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol, as i say to DP, any reaction i have to FSH is pay back to her from all the cycles she has done and reacted to FSH badly.... all fair in love ....

Quote Originally Posted by MrsPontipine View Post
    DJ and Sunny, - I am getting so excited for you now. I can just imagine how you feel.

Hi Springy, - How are you going?

Angelmama, - Congratulations for your bfp I'm keeping all my toes and fingers crossed for you that this is a sticky one.

Team Panda, - Good luck with your sniffing. I hope you are feeling O.K. on it. Thanks for the article, I'll get around to reading it soon.

Fingerscrossed, - Hopefully the fsh won't be too much of a bother for your family, ...

Luca, - So sorry for your bfn. Take care, and indulge.
    I think I would feel very strange with no drugs on a FET too.

Twocam, - Glad you got a nice view of your peanut on monday. I hope all comes back very low risk for you.

Bertie, - How is your cycle going atm?

MusicalGal, - Congrats again on the great numbers. Can't wait to hear about your 7 week scan .

Hi to everyone else.

AFM, - Nothing to report. I'll have scan and bloods tomorrow, then we will have our meeting with FS to discuss all the findings on the assessment cycle. Should be interesting. (I hope)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MusicalGal.... yes, it's funny how we all want pain and symptoms, so we're assured that it's working. Whenever the injections don't hurt, I question DH if he's done it correctly. I've hardly noticed any symptoms from the Fsh this time (no soreness, bloating, nothing), and really thought it's not going to do anything, but all good, read on.

Mrs Pontipine.... thanks for thinking of me. Went this morning BT and ultrasound - went really well. Well, certainly much better than last cycle, so I'm quite happy. I have total of 9 follicles - 5x12, 14, 16, 18, 20 and FS rang to say hormones have gone from 500 (on Mon) to 3000 (today), which he's happy about. Nurse said to expect the top follicles to be lost, and will go for the bunch of 5x12, which I could tell myself (!! lol). Will have another BT + scan on Monday, before deciding if EPU will be Wed or Fri. If they grow normally, then the bunch of 5x12, would be size 18 (this is the lowest limit for triggering? but then could catch some of the bigger ones), or wait two more days, then they'd be size 22 (wouldn't that be almost at the upper limit? and the others would definitely be lost). Oh well, just have to wait and see what they look like on Monday, but otherwise I'm very happy with that :-))

The only thing that didn't go well, is that, even though I reminded the nurse on Monday that I would need more meds today, and I even watched her write it down on a post-it-note, you guessed it, there were no meds there!! So after the BT and scan, I had to do an extra 2 hours round trip to go to the main clinic to get them. This same thing had happened also in a previous cycle, and even with me reminding them to order in the meds, I'm still sitting here shaking my head.
    Just as well I am on holidays, and have the time to drive across Sydney :-))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I had my BT today and I dont seem to be responding very well. After 4 days of stims my E2 is only 180. It is usually higher than this by this stage. I am going back on Monday for a scan and BT and the nurse said they may up my dosage. I am currently on 300 gonal f. Has anyone else started off with E2 low? Is 300 normal dosage? Is this E2 bad?? So many questions - sorry but I am worried! Does any one know. This is so hard. Thank you ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi luca

I have had a few really low starts that have picked up. Its a very anxious time when that happens but fingers crossed its only a small bump and the cycle will end up ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luca.... some of my cycles started with low E2 levels, so it's definitely something that the FSs tweak as you go along, especially if you end up have multiple cycles (which you don't want). I think that there's such a lot of factors to do with it. Unfortunately, there's not a lot you can do, so just have to leave it in the hands of your FS. Fsh dosages (Gonal F or others) differ also greatly from person to person. I know that doesn't really help, but there's nothing to do, so just keep busy :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsP good luck at your consult with FS.

Bertie, well done on the follie numbers, you must be really pleased with that. for some great egg numbers, and letting you know when pickup will be! Boo to them for not getting your meds right and making you drive all that way

Musical, glad to hear that you are feeling great, still plenty of time for symptoms, though understand the desire for something to confirm what's going on. for your scan

Fingerscrossed hopefully the FSH won't affect you much, and you can call in the favours after EPU when you might need a bit of pampering

Luca, hope things pick up. I have been using Gonal F this cycle too (it's a medicated FET) but my E2 numbers are lower than last month even though it's the same protocol and same dosage. It seems to just vary sometimes. for some good growth over the next few days

Angelmama, hope things are going well.

Hi to everyone else.

AFM - went for BT and ultrasound this morning, E2 seems to have picked up a bit but still not high enough. I'll be back again for BT on Sunday, but as today is CD13, and still not much going on, plus the discovery of some fluid in tubes this morning, I suspect I am headed for a great big FET cancellation.

ETA- sorry if this isn't very articulate, I'm in a bit of a stressed out state at the moment
    Last edited by SpringRain; 12-07-2013 at 19:54.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (13-07-2013),MGC Bertie  (15-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Not long now, just a couple of sleeps till we head off to Sth Africa. Our donor had her first scan today. I am wondering can anyone tell me the affect Cetrotide has on follicles. Once the donor starts on her Cetrotide injection, do follicle numbers increase or is it just for developing the follicles that have been seen on the scan?

I have never cycled well enough to get to EPU and our FS never gave us any info about our previous donors drugs etc.

Thanks so much...getting anxious now!
    DJ xxx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (15-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending best wishes DJ xx good luck

15. The Following User Says Thank You to angelmama74 For This Useful Post:

DJSHEARS  (12-07-2013)