Closed Thread
Page 8 of 93 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello PUPO ladies, so bloody excited that you can share this journey together, and lets hope it's a 100% pregnancy rate!!!!!
    I'm on holidays in QLD visiting DH family in Gladstone, raining! But the real holiday starts Friday, staying at a resort in the Gold Coast for 7 nights then a few nights with the brother in-law in Brizzy before heading home. I'm am finally feeling so much better then the last 6 months so I think my herbs a working, now I can think about the next step with TTC...will keep you posted.

This little holiday has opened my eyes again, looking at DD and appreciating how bloody lucky we are to have her, and that all mental pain with TTC her was bloody worth the hard yards! Keep going ladies! X

Good luck PUPO ladies, and Micca not long now before you will be joining the group! X

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anxious For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (27-02-2013),SpringRain  (27-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kenta, Erin, Bertie, how you girls going? Just wondering have any of you girls had really really intense period cramps at all?

Hey Springrain are you doing pregnyl as well? I ask cause I was wondering if you were naughty and did a HPT!

DJ - good luck with your donor cycle. The first two cycles I did I didnt have a great FS either, but I didnt do much research as a newbie then and blindly picked one - wish i was armed with more knowledge! FS used to yawn in our consultations and I was hardly ever on the seat for more than 10mins and if I asked questions (and not even too many) she always told me to go for counseling!!

Fingercrossed good luck with this cycle. Have you had saizen or luveris before? I did luveris this cycle, my results were pretty much the same as the cycles without it, but who knows, maybe it did give me a better egg or two this time!

AFM - i feel like I have been hit by a bus! I am in constant aches and pains. For the last two nights I have had unbearable major uterine cramps that wakes me up and I have to restrain myself from using a hot water bottle! I take two night mersyndols to ease the pain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann I don't really get any symptoms except as side effect of meds but most people I've noticed who had major pain in the 2ww seem to get positives. Fingers crossed its just your embryos trying to implant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anxious lucky you to be on holidays!! Glad to hear you're feeling great and thinking about the way forward

Ann, I am not doing pregnyl, I'm on progesterone pessaries. I haven't POAS, according to the sticky post on here, it's not long enough since transfer to have detectable hCG yet. I'm just planning to wait til saturday. I'm sorry to hear you have bad cramps I hope that that is a good sign

Hi to everyone else

Kenta, I don't really get any symptoms much either. The main symptom I had when I was first pg with DD was sore BB's but I don't have that now. I don't get cramps with my periods, and haven't now. The only thing in common with early pg with DD and now is that I'm getting a few weird "stretching" type sensations in my abdomen.

But TBH I think its only about 70/30 (ie 70% a BFN and 30% the other way). In any case, I'm one of those people who likes to know what will happen next -( if A happens, then I'll do this, if B happens, then I'll do that) so am planning my next move. At the moment, I'm spending my free time scouring back posts in this and previous threads and looking for more information and to educate myself a bit more. I've set up appointments with my FN and embryologist, and once I've got a few coherent questions, with my FS. I am thinking that I will try a couple more FET, then if the dreaded BFN is still there, will do another stim by mid year at latest to try and save up some more embies. Lots of thinking for me to do anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann17, thanks for asking after me. Sadly I'm a bit flat right now as POAS has given me a BFN yesterday at 8dp5dt. So, I've had a good cry and I'm trying to look to the future now. My BT is tomorrow so then I'll know for sure, but I expect that is just a formality.

I wish I could share happier news with you all!

I haven't experienced any extreme AF like cramps. I've had the odd mild one. I hope it means something is happening for you.

SpringRain, I am just like you. Starting to research what to do next. I haven't dealt too much with embryologists but I'm keen to know more about the quality of my embryos. I find the clinic doesn't give you the embryo grading detail by default, but probably would if I asked?? I'm lucky to produce a lot of eggs but I'm wondering if they just don't create good embryos. I'm not sure where the FS will want to go next with us. I like to know what will happen next too. Control freak here ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all.... read with interest about cramps etc. I have lazed about for the past 7 days since EPU, but went back to work today, which was fine, until about 4pm. Started getting cramps, exactly like what I usually get a day or two before my period. Raced to the toilet, but nothing - what was I expecting, since there's nothing there the day before my period, in any case!! Half an hour later, aches all through my body, and now I'm home terrible back pain, but as I sit here I'm really thinking it's all because I've lazed on the couch for 7 days and today spent the whole time running around work, that all my muscles have seized up!!

MrsErin.... on my first cycle AF showed up a good week before my scheduled blood test, so I knew definitely then it wasn't a goer. I just presumed that if it's going to be a BFN, then AF would just show up about her usual time, but does that not happen to all women?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi gals..well a busy time had by all... phew...

Mrs Erin... sorry to hear about your bfn.. sigh.. make sure you have a lovely pity party tomorrow... definately involving some high fat products and some bubbles... and lots of tissues...with a nice dvd...

springrain..sounds like you are coping well with the 2ww...Im like you about 7dpo I start planning my next cycle... looking at protocols and dates. and what meds I have left....lol.... fingers crossed for saturday

Anxious... woohoo for a holiday on the goldcoast..make sure you go to the rockpools at southport...fantastic waterpark for kiddies... I so need a holiday that does not involve injecting or a general anaesthetic.

bertie... lets hope that your aches and pains especially backpain are all good things and that embie is snuggling in... so when will you POAS??

Kenta.. I had no symptoms at all with my BFPs... except AF like cramps at around 14dpo...thought AF was arriving

Ann...lets hope that all those pains are for a good cause and embies are snuggling in.. cant wait hear your POAS...

DJ/Summer... hope all your donor egg plans are going well... always thinking of you 2.

Hi to everyone I have missed....

day 9 of stims for me... 5 injections a day..yuk... seeing FS in brisbane tomorrow.. and I think EPU will be monday.. so far looks like 7 follicles could have more... tomorrow will tell.. Ive the next 2 1/2weeks off thank god.. looking forward to having 10days off post EPU.. Ive had a nasty cold this week... so trying to get well and work and organise has not been easy... big day of travel tomorrow... 3.5hrs driving and a 2hr flight... so I hope its all smooth sailing.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (28-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Hello all.... read with interest about cramps etc. I have lazed about for the past 7 days since EPU, but went back to work today, which was fine, until about 4pm. Started getting cramps, exactly like what I usually get a day or two before my period. Raced to the toilet, but nothing - what was I expecting, since there's nothing there the day before my period, in any case!! Half an hour later, aches all through my body, and now I'm home terrible back pain, but as I sit here I'm really thinking it's all because I've lazed on the couch for 7 days and today spent the whole time running around work, that all my muscles have seized up!!

MrsErin.... on my first cycle AF showed up a good week before my scheduled blood test, so I knew definitely then it wasn't a goer. I just presumed that if it's going to be a BFN, then AF would just show up about her usual time, but does that not happen to all women?
    MGC Bertie, my first cycle was an antagonist short cycle and my AF came on the day it was due, roughly 14 days after EPU. For my most recent cycle I did a long down regulation cycle and I think because they are completely controlling my hormones that stops AF from coming until later. Otherwise, it would have been due at around 4 days after my transfer. Maybe someone more experienced can give a better explanation though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Micca,
    Thinking of you Hope it all goes to plan this time. Enjoy the travel. Hope that EPU goes well and you get the quality and quantity you so deserve! Bloody hell (excuse me whoops for swearing) but come on, it's just gotta happen for you this time. There was a time not so long ago when I really didn't know where my head was at with this whole ivf thing, mentally clagged out, stressed out and checked out!!! So happily I can say that you and Sunny inspired me and gave me new direction and I know that we are doing the right thing by heading overseas.
    I am doing a trial run to Vic soon to try and get his majesty on a plane!!! I have THE prescription to lax him out!
    Will have you in my thoughts and wishing all the best this week.

DJ

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (28-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!

Everyone has been so busy! I'm sorry to read about your bfn MrsErinR.
    Fingers crossed for everyone in their 2ww.

afm: As all the pre-IVF blood tests found hypothyroidism, I've been taking various doses of thyroxine to get my TSH into the normal range. But now they've gone too far in the other direction. sigh. So thyroxine dose is getting modified again and I'll have to see an Endocrinologist.
    BUT my FS is happy for me to continue... his exact words were "Dr XX (the endocrinologist) has a long waiting list, so you'll be pregnant by the time you see him." It's so nice to have such a positive FS!
    So, today I stop the pill and wait for AF to appear so I can start on the FSH. Finally!