Closed Thread
Page 75 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Micca!!! Well done girlfriend! I wish my DH got over the generic thing, I had/have a choice of 8 enby's if I want them from my cousin! Unfortunately, my DH is not keen
    all the best Micca, I always thought of you as a busy lady...now your going to be an extra busy one, but worth the effort!!!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Great news Micca!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Micca! So excited and happy for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow! That's amazing. Congratulations and I hope you have a great pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow, congratulations Micca!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and that the weather is better where you are than where I am!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca, - A BIG Congratulations to you for your twins That is such wonderful news. I hope the next 7 or 6 months goes very smoothly for you. Three under three is it? You are an amazing woman

Musical Gal, Springy - How are you going?

AFM, - Decided that as wonderful as WDA is and as much as I would LOVE to cycle with him. I am going to do my next cycle locally with a new clinic. It would have been just too stressful to manage. I will still be doing a AACEP, but instead of starting the pill this next cycle (due monday), I will be doing an "assessment cycle", i.e. monitoring a natural cycle, with a HyCoSy thrown in for good measure. Then I will start on day 21 of the next cycle. I should be stimming in August, so plenty of time for the DHEA to be doing it's stuff.

Have a great weekend girls,

MrsP...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPontipine For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats!micca

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Micca so very, very excited for you! Another Over-40s success. Brilliant

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got a question to the girls on this thread. Does anyone have any evidence or success with using DHEA or melatonin. I'm thinking about whether to start it but want to know if there is real science in this? I did try it for a month in one cycle but wasn't sure if it did anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi Kenta
    I'm on both at the moment- only 4 weeks in so no results to compare with yet. They are supposed to help with egg quality and numbers in older women. My last FS was not a believer... my new one prescribed both without me even asking. i've read a lot of info on here and other fertility forums and results seem a bit mixed... I figure for an extra $100 or so bucks on a cycle I'll give it a go. At the very least I've had more energy on dhea and the melatonin gives me a better nights sleep. These last couple of cycles with my own eggs we are throwing everything at it xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (23-06-2013)